🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop Blaming Israel For the Gaza War

Status
Not open for further replies.
The underlying truth is Muslims around the world are genetically wired to hate Jews. Any Jew anywhere any time.
Every Jew on the planet could move to Wyoming today and in a week the Muslims would be firing rockets into Cheyenne. That's a fact.
Since the first Jew and the first arab met the Jew has always been smarter in every field of human endeavor. This drives arabs insanely jealous.
When Israel left Gaza they left behind hundreds of productive greenhouses intact and ready for the arabs to run. What happened? In a month not a single greenhouse was functioning. Why?
Because the fucking arabs hated the Jews so much they would rather destroyed the greenhouses 'touched by a Jew' which could have been feeding their families. That my friends is an example of a very mentally sick bunch of people.
Muslims are taught to hate and kill anyone on the planet who will not convert to a religion that mutilates little girls in the name of 'what's his name'. Fucking perverted.

Dude, Really?

Here's the reality. Before the Founding of Israel, Jews lived in the Islamic world relatively peacefully. Certainly doing a lot better than they did in Christian Europe, where they were subject to one persecution after another capping off with Hitler's attempt at wholesale genocide. That was the whole premise behind Zionism. We need our own country because we can't trust these Christians not to murder us.

The creation of Israel is what has the Islamic World upset, because that land is as holy to them as it is to Christians and Jews. The underlying lie of Zionism is "A land without a people for a people without a land." There were people on that land, and they didn't much like being displaced.

Now, to me, a committed atheist with no use for Invisible Sky Pixies, this is pretty damned silly to be fighting over whose sky pixie has the bigger dick. But since the Arabs were there first, they kind of have the better claim.
https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100522125456AAVZSm8
Ya right. The Jews had lived in what is now called Palestine for over a thousand years before the arabs even knew the place existed. Read/learn.

Really, that is why God called in Cyrus from Persia, and anointed him and gave him all nations of the earth? Then he goes to Babylon and frees the Israelites but only around 45000, about 3000 slaves (yes who were their slaves) singers went back, the rest stayed in Babylon. Who wants to go back to rebuild the temple when we can live in Babylon?

The Holocaust is the best attested event in history. We know exactly what happened. We have evidence from every side--oppressor and victim and liberator. We have videos, still photos, records, and memoirs. Anyone who denies any aspect of it is either ill informed or mentally unbalanced. Probably both.

There is no proof of it, just a lot of hear say and made up stories. Zionist were in charge of encyclopedias, writing of history books, TV, newspapers, and that is what you have. All heresy, and Soviet Russia's say so on what they found.

Actually there is more proof against the mass gas chamber genocides that for them.

OK, what would you consider adequate proof? Keep in mind every serious historian accepts this.

Dude, Really?

Here's the reality. Before the Founding of Israel, Jews lived in the Islamic world relatively peacefully. Certainly doing a lot better than they did in Christian Europe, where they were subject to one persecution after another capping off with Hitler's attempt at wholesale genocide. That was the whole premise behind Zionism. We need our own country because we can't trust these Christians not to murder us.

The creation of Israel is what has the Islamic World upset, because that land is as holy to them as it is to Christians and Jews. The underlying lie of Zionism is "A land without a people for a people without a land." There were people on that land, and they didn't much like being displaced.

Now, to me, a committed atheist with no use for Invisible Sky Pixies, this is pretty damned silly to be fighting over whose sky pixie has the bigger dick. But since the Arabs were there first, they kind of have the better claim.
Ya right. The Jews had lived in what is now called Palestine for over a thousand years before the arabs even knew the place existed. Read/learn.

Really, that is why God called in Cyrus from Persia, and anointed him and gave him all nations of the earth? Then he goes to Babylon and frees the Israelites but only around 45000, about 3000 slaves (yes who were their slaves) singers went back, the rest stayed in Babylon. Who wants to go back to rebuild the temple when we can live in Babylon?

Apparently that 4,500 became a rather big number by the time the Greeks arrived.
I'm so sorry for bringing in historical context.

Apparently that 4,500 became a rather big number by the time the Greeks arrived.
I'm so sorry for bringing in historical context.

Why?

The Holocaust is the best attested event in history. We know exactly what happened. We have evidence from every side--oppressor and victim and liberator. We have videos, still photos, records, and memoirs. Anyone who denies any aspect of it is either ill informed or mentally unbalanced. Probably both.

There is no proof of it, just a lot of hear say and made up stories. Zionist were in charge of encyclopedias, writing of history books, TV, newspapers, and that is what you have. All heresy, and Soviet Russia's say so on what they found.

Actually there is more proof against the mass gas chamber genocides that for them.

OK, what would you consider adequate proof? Keep in mind every serious historian accepts this.

Maybe Penelope is one of those Muslim women who hold up signs that say God Bless Hitler. She does sound like she was educated in a Madrassa to be posting such nonsense as Jews changing historical facts. There used to be a poster who, as a young Hungerian woman, was rounded up with other Hungarians and sent to Auschwitz. She saw the people being led to the gas chambers there. Anyhow, the Nazis kept very good records, and the records are now available for people like Penelope to see. Let us also remember that the Nazis had those mobile gas killing machines that they used to get rid of people. Say, maybe Penelope knows someone who had a relative in the Muslim S.S. and the person can tell her all about their killing the Jews and others. Meanwhile, there is testimony from the guards who were at these camps.

http://www.shamash.org/holocaust/denial/testimony.txt

Zionism is about the same as extremism in Islam or any other group.

The moment your ideal is placed over human life, you become the bastard.

So THAT'S why the IDF has children with them when they go to war.
You're so lame.

But your "bastards" have managed to kill millions in the name of their religion.

Maybe Penelope is one of those Muslim women who hold up signs that say God Bless Hitler. She does sound like she was educated in a Madrassa to be posting such nonsense as Jews changing historical facts. There used to be a poster who, as a young Hungerian woman, was rounded up with other Hungarians and sent to Auschwitz. She saw the people being led to the gas chambers there. Anyhow, the Nazis kept very good records, and the records are now available for people like Penelope to see. Let us also remember that the Nazis had those mobile gas killing machines that they used to get rid of people. Say, maybe Penelope knows someone who had a relative in the Muslim S.S. and the person can tell her all about their killing the Jews and others. Meanwhile, there is testimony from the guards who were at these camps.

Yes I will investigate this and give you my opinion in time: So far I'm starting to have problems already and I've only spent a moment on it. I'm not too sure this guy is going to be credible.

Yitzhak Arad (Hebrew: יצחק ארד*) (né Itzhak Rudnicki) (born November 11, 1926),[1] is an Israeli historian, retired IDF brigadier general and a former Soviet partisan who has served as director of Yad Vashem from 1972 to 1993. It was revealed in the 2000s that he had served in the NKVD[2] and from 2006, he was investigated for war crimes and crimes against humanity in Lithuania. The prosecutor subsequently dropped the investigation after Israel had refused to cooperate, citing "failure to collect sufficient data."[3]

Yes I will investigate this and give you my opinion in time: So far I'm starting to have problems already and I've only spent a moment on it. I'm not too sure this guy is going to be credible.

Yitzhak Arad (Hebrew: יצחק ארד*) (né Itzhak Rudnicki) (born November 11, 1926),[1] is an Israeli historian, retired IDF brigadier general and a former Soviet partisan who has served as director of Yad Vashem from 1972 to 1993. It was revealed in the 2000s that he had served in the NKVD[2] and from 2006, he was investigated for war crimes and crimes against humanity in Lithuania. The prosecutor subsequently dropped the investigation after Israel had refused to cooperate, citing "failure to collect sufficient data."[3]

Gee, I once worked with a woman named Valentina whose husband worked in NKVD. Maybe her husband and that guy knew each other. You just never know. However, do you have any names to give us of the Muslim S.S. troops. You know the ones I mean which the Mufti was inspecting in pictures we have seen on the Internet. Meanwhile, I suggest since you are so interested in what the Nazis did, you should read some books. I recommend one called Five Chimneys written by a Christian woman who was in a concentration camp. Along with this book, there are others listed on Amazon which people bought along with this book, one of which was written by a German guard in a concentration camp in which he relates what he saw. And let us not forget that Hitler saw that the world said nothing when over a million Armenians along with thousands and thousands of Assyrians and Greeks were murdered by the Turks, so he figured he and his gang could do the same.

Gee, I once worked with a woman named Valentina whose husband worked in NKVD. Maybe her husband and that guy knew each other. You just never know. However, do you have any names to give us of the Muslim S.S. troops. You know the ones I mean which the Mufti was inspecting in pictures we have seen on the Internet. Meanwhile, I suggest since you are so interested in what the Nazis did, you should read some books. I recommend one called Five Chimneys written by a Christian woman who was in a concentration camp. Along with this book, there are others listed on Amazon which people bought along with this book, one of which was written by a German guard in a concentration camp in which he relates what he saw. And let us not forget that Hitler saw that the world said nothing when over a million Armenians along with thousands and thousands of Assyrians and Greeks were murdered by the Turks, so he figured he and his gang could do the same.

I'm sure, I've read many wrote by pro Jewish historians or pro Soviet as well. You are aware that Muslims fought for Britain are you not? Gee imagine that the anti Jew Hitler had Muslims and even some Jews in his army.

Still researching, I keep running into new info, you know how that is. We know the Soviets did the Katelyn Forest which were Jews that were killed. I will get back to you but is late and time for bed.

I'm sure, I've read many wrote by pro Jewish historians or pro Soviet as well. You are aware that Muslims fought for Britain are you not? Gee imagine that the anti Jew Hitler had Muslims and even some Jews in his army.

Still researching, I keep running into new info, you know how that is. We know the Soviets did the Katelyn Forest which were Jews that were killed. I will get back to you but is late and time for bed.

I'm sure you read nothing. However, the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites do have a lot about what they want their two-bit anti-Semitic readers to read. It would really be more interesting if you told us what you had for your Ramadan meals.

The same ??? Marauding Muslims have killed 270 million people around the world, over 1400 years. No nation, religion, cult, or ideology even comes close to that horrific figure.

A way people worship, huh ? By slaughtering 270 million people around the world, for 1400 years ? By killing millions of innocent animals every year on Eid al Adha. By husbands beating their wives ( and scores of other misogynies), by raping, by committing pedophila, by enslaving people, by torturing, by mutilating. You call that "worship" ? In America, we have another name for it. We call it LUNACY. We also call it CRIME.
So is making up lies to invade sovereign nations.

I can answer that in one word, "Bullshit", but I feel I should add more for clarification.

Fuck off.

My uncle is Polish, and he ended up in a camp where Jews were kept, presumably until they were sent on to be murdered.
He told me the German guards treated them like shit, doing whatever they felt like doing.
Apart from that, there's way too much evidence to support the accepted history, and only idiot's voices against it.

Yes, the IDF are bastards, but that doesn't mean all Jews are, and it doesn't provide excuse for the sort of shit you're peddling.

Again, fuck off, please (I like to be polite).

The same ??? Marauding Muslims have killed 270 million people around the world, over 1400 years. No nation, religion, cult, or ideology even comes close to that horrific figure.

You got a source for that, otherwise this is just an unsubstantiated assertion, drawing numbers out of thin air?

I can answer that in one word, "Bullshit", but I feel I should add more for clarification.

Fuck off.

My uncle is Polish, and he ended up in a camp where Jews were kept, presumably until they were sent on to be murdered.
He told me the German guards treated them like shit, doing whatever they felt like doing.
Apart from that, there's way too much evidence to support the accepted history, and only idiot's voices against it.

Yes, the IDF are bastards, but that doesn't mean all Jews are, and it doesn't provide excuse for the sort of shit you're peddling.

Yes me too, and now your Uncle lived to tell you. Did he tell you all about the gas chambers.

Fuck off.

Yes me too, and now your Uncle lived to tell you. Did he tell you all about the gas chambers.

my father was with the US Army when they liberated a place called Nordhausen.

Yes, the Holocaust really happened.

It doesn't excuse a bit of Israel's bad behavior, but holocaust denialism just puts you in with the nutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back