Stop Calling Leftists ‘Liberals’

Conservatives' hostility toward immigrants, same-sex couples marrying, and transgender Americans are but a few examples of the right's unwarranted fear of change, diversity and expressions of individual liberty.
same sex couples marrying?....you mean like how California voted that down...twice?....i wonder what the liberals/democrats out here were scared of?...
Mormon money scaring the dupes? That's why we have courts, the tyranny of the majority. DONE!
so you are saying that your fellow democrats out here were scared of the Mormons?......thats pretty telling Frankie....it just sounds like an excuse to me....in the voting booth you are alone,the big bad Mormon aint in there with you...

Conservatives' hostility toward immigrants, same-sex couples marrying, and transgender Americans are but a few examples of the right's unwarranted fear of change, diversity and expressions of individual liberty.

Hostility towards illegal alien invasions, forced acceptance of (to some) abhorrent sexual practices and the elevation of mental illness to Hollywood stardom is a rather normal reaction among humans.

What you see as change others view as an attack on civilization.
Jones thinks crime and sin should be embraced and admired.
jones is to scared to come and defend the shit he puts up ....he sure can run away fast enough....

Conservatives fear change and diversity.

Liberals embrace complete state control of all human activity
That's one of the more retarded comments from your pie hole. In such an ignorant statement, where do gay rights, women's rights, and other minority rights fit in? It's not liberals who gays fought for the right to marry. It's your kind.

you idiots spew hatred at any gay, or black person, or anybody of color even, if they dare step off the liberal plantation. no dummy no matter how you lool at it libs are still more intolerant. it's very well documented for instance the hatred the Left spews at conservative Black people. at the end of the day the Left seeks to control even the gay mind

idiots and hypocrites
Lets just say both sides can find extremists on the other side who say the most ridiculous things, the difference being that Pubs have a giant propaganda machine that finds them and has convinced many that's normal on the Dem side. In the world political spectrum, Dems are about as leftist others' conservatives, and the GOP has fallen off their flat Earth...

same sex couples marrying?....you mean like how California voted that down...twice?....i wonder what the liberals/democrats out here were scared of?...
Mormon money scaring the dupes? That's why we have courts, the tyranny of the majority. DONE!
so you are saying that your fellow democrats out here were scared of the Mormons?......thats pretty telling Frankie....it just sounds like an excuse to me....in the voting booth you are alone,the big bad Mormon aint in there with you...
They paid millions for fear mongering, lying ads. I'm for Gay Marriage and fighting it is bigoted BS anyway you look at it. And LEGALIZE and tax Pot! lol. And let em out of prison.

Hostility towards illegal alien invasions, forced acceptance of (to some) abhorrent sexual practices and the elevation of mental illness to Hollywood stardom is a rather normal reaction among humans.

jones is to scared to come and defend the shit he puts up ....he sure can run away fast enough....
He might have a life. lol. I haven't noticed that in the past.

That's one of the more retarded comments from your pie hole. In such an ignorant statement, where do gay rights, women's rights, and other minority rights fit in? It's not liberals who gays fought for the right to marry. It's your kind.

you idiots spew hatred at any gay, or black person, or anybody of color even, if they dare step off the liberal plantation. no dummy no matter how you lool at it libs are still more intolerant. it's very well documented for instance the hatred the Left spews at conservative Black people. at the end of the day the Left seeks to control even the gay mind

idiots and hypocrites
Lets just say both sides can find extremists on the other side who say the most ridiculous things, the difference being that Pubs have a giant propaganda machine that finds them and has convinced many that's normal on the Dem side. In the world political spectrum, Dems are about as leftist others' conservatives, and the GOP has fallen off their flat Earth...

There is no "Normal" on the Dem side

idiots and hypocrites

There is no "Normal" on the Dem side
Speaking of hater dupes...lol later

They paid millions for fear mongering, lying ads. I'm for Gay Marriage and fighting it is bigoted BS anyway you look at it. And LEGALIZE and tax Pot! lol. And let em out of prison.
so then they are stupid?....they actually listened to a religious organization?.....i find that hard to believe Frankie,why cant you just accept the fact that MANY Democrats and lefties at that time anyway,were just not accepting or ready for same sex marriage?.....simple as that....

so then they are stupid?....they actually listened to a religious organization?.....i find that hard to believe Frankie,why cant you just accept the fact that MANY Democrats and lefties at that time anyway,were just not accepting or ready for same sex marriage?.....simple as that....
They told lies about what it meant, as I remember.

He might have a life. lol. I haven't noticed that in the past.
27,000 posts,and i challenge anyone here to find one were he is defending what he throws up after a question was asked about what he posted....find just one....

and they bought it,from the Mormons?....come on Frankie....give your fellows out here a little credit....i worked with a lot of lefties in the PO.....a good portion of the men were accepting of gays BUT....were not that keen on the marriage part of it....just the way it is Frankie....

The Left managed to requisition a word and redefine it in order to form a false bond with the Founding Fathers, who of course were "liberal" in the classical sense. It's well past time that erroneous definition was corrected.

“Conservatives embrace tradition”

That's being kind.

The fact is conservatives cling to the past, as is typical of reactionaries; indeed, most on the right seek to return America to an idealized past that never actually existed to begin with – an America that was in no way 'ideal' for women, African-Americans, gay Americans, Hispanic Americans, and other minorities.

The fearful, reactionary right and social conservatives are indeed the bane of the American Nation.
Or the poor, elderly, and unfortunate....Read "The Good Old Days- They Were Terrible!". Lots of pictures for Pub dupes lol...

At one time, American families had values. They cared for their elderly parents who, in turn, cared for and taught the children. Everyone gained, especially the youth who felt loved and wanted.

Sadly, we not shuttle them off to senior complexes or ignore them completely.

For all the rants and raves about Hispanics/Latinos, they generally retain this generational closeness.

and they bought it,from the Mormons?....come on Frankie....give your fellows out here a little credit....i worked with a lot of lefties in the PO.....a good portion of the men were accepting of gays BUT....were not that keen on the marriage part of it....just the way it is Frankie....
Tough- not anymore lol. Seemed like the Mormons scared the backs and Latinos into voting no. Last gasp. TY SC.
“Conservatives embrace tradition”

That's being kind.

The fact is conservatives cling to the past, as is typical of reactionaries; indeed, most on the right seek to return America to an idealized past that never actually existed to begin with – an America that was in no way 'ideal' for women, African-Americans, gay Americans, Hispanic Americans, and other minorities.

The fearful, reactionary right and social conservatives are indeed the bane of the American Nation.
Or the poor, elderly, and unfortunate....Read "The Good Old Days- They Were Terrible!". Lots of pictures for Pub dupes lol...

At one time, American families had values. They cared for their elderly parents who, in turn, cared for and taught the children. Everyone gained, especially the youth who felt loved and wanted.

Sadly, we not shuttle them off to senior complexes or ignore them completely.

For all the rants and raves about Hispanics/Latinos, they generally retain this generational closeness.
Sure, demented dreamer- That's why the elderly had 70% poverty rates before SS. And potters fields. Nutjob cons should all read "The Good Old Days- They were Terrible!".

but they are also just a tad anti-gay marriage.....why would a pro gay or a gay believe what they are saying?.....you are just making excuses Frankie,why is it so hard to believe that at those points in time,people were just not ready for same sex marriage....

The Left managed to requisition a word and redefine it in order to form a false bond with the Founding Fathers, who of course were "liberal" in the classical sense. It's well past time that erroneous definition was corrected.

This was the founders' view of corporations:

Our Hidden History of Corporations in the United States

Which liberalism is that?

"Our Hidden History" Too funny. Whence comes these gentlemen's authority on the subject of hidden histories?

Forum List

Back