Stop calling transgender issues gay issues.

I've always held that trannys have a deeper commitment to the cause. Anyone that gets his schmekel severed gets my props....yo....
It's gone beyond that, now if you think you're a girl, you're a girl. That's insanity and should be treated not embraced.

Right...the mental health community has just been ignoring transgendered individuals this whole time. Goooooolllly, you've solved it! They just need treatment. Why didn't anyone else think of that! Geez you're so brilliant. (Trump supporter, right?)

Well, to normal people a guy in a skirt is pretty fucking gay. Come on. Most people still understand the importance gender plays in life, you can't bully them out of it.

Now Iceweasel is trying to proclaim himself normal....

Well if normal is if born male then you're a male and if born female then you're a female, then Iceweasel and myself are both normal.

Well, to normal people a guy in a skirt is pretty fucking gay. Come on. Most people still understand the importance gender plays in life, you can't bully them out of it.

You can't bully them out of it...I'm sure you have no idea just how incredibly ironic your statement is...
It wasn't ironic at all. You know a shit load of things that aren't true.

See, I was right. You have no idea how ironic your statement was. "You can't bully them out of it".

I've practically got irony poisoning.

You're definitely "poisoned" freak.

You can't bully them out of it...I'm sure you have no idea just how incredibly ironic your statement is...

See, I was right. You have no idea how ironic your statement was. "You can't bully them out of it".

But you can't back it up. So ....

I can't back up the irony of you saying "you can't bully them out of it"? Now I know you're a Trump guy. :lol:

does this mean that we will soon see Peeping Toms buying womens wear at their local Goodwill stores? maybe even make-up? its the only way to walk into a high school ladies room/locker and hide in stall without anyone noticing

"Well, to normal people a guy in a skirt is pretty fucking gay."

:popcorn:

340x.jpg

That's called a "kilt". There's even a female version of it called a "kilt skirt" or "mini kilt". EPIC FAIL.

But you can't back it up. So ....

I can't back up the irony of you saying "you can't bully them out of it"? Now I know you're a Trump guy. :lol:
You made the claim and figured that was good enough. Talking shit, in other words. Don't try to change the subject.

I've always held that trannys have a deeper commitment to the cause. Anyone that gets his schmekel severed gets my props....yo....
It's gone beyond that, now if you think you're a girl, you're a girl. That's insanity and should be treated not embraced.

Right...the mental health community has just been ignoring transgendered individuals this whole time. Goooooolllly, you've solved it! They just need treatment. Why didn't anyone else think of that! Geez you're so brilliant. (Trump supporter, right?)

The Transgendered exhibit mental health issues, their physical anatomy isn't the problem, the problem is a psychological issue.

I'm not including gays and lesbians in this of course.

does this mean that we will soon see Peeping Toms buying womens wear at their local Goodwill stores? maybe even make-up? its the only way to walk into a high school ladies room/locker and hide in stall without anyone noticing

This is the danger, that this stuff is going to lead to the exact situations you mention.

I keep seeing this talk about the "anti-gay" bill that requires people to use bathrooms based on the gender on their BC. I'm sick and tired of it. It's not an anti-gay bill. It has nothing to do with gay rights or gay people.

I have been a lifelong advocate for same sex marriage rights. I first became aware of this issue as a child, nearly 30 years ago. I have always been in favor of same sex marriage rights. Even as my father tried to "explain" to his grade school aged son why it was "wrong." I never, at any time in my life, for even a moment bought the bullshit notion that gay people should be inhibited to live their lives peaceably in marriage.

In all the long years that have followed, during which I have passionately defended this position to anyone who has ever tried to speak against it, sometimes losing friends along the way, and in one case losing a job when I spoke out against homophobic talk from the boss, I have heard every single argument trying to justify prohibitions against same sex marriage; every single argument is bullshit and has always been bullshit. And perhaps the most prevalent, and the most faulty, has been the slippery slope argument. "If we normalize gay marriage, next thing you know we're going to have human-goat marriage" I have repudiated that argument a million times. I have explained the folly of slippery slope reasoning nearly as many.

But now we see the other side, after years of pushing back against slippery slope reasoning, actively employing in an attempt to ride the momentum of the recent legal battles in favor of same sex marriage into an entirely separate and distinct issue. Those of you who are doing it, I say this: STOP! You are doing immeasurable harm to both issues. Your mindlessness is doing more harm across wide reaching issues.

What about the argument that, while, if the legislatures change their laws I have no issue, but I don't see anywhere in the constitution something that lets the feds force the states to issue marriage licences? To me, the decision should have only forced States to recognize any marriage certificate issued by another State, just as the case was mostly.

What you are going through is what Republicans went through at the end of the true civil rights era, They were on board with removing government discrimination and pervasive local discrimination that did actual harm, but they got off the train when Democrats started providing massive government services, with the goal or raising the bar, but with the results of keeping an underclass and underclass (for the most part).

Every movement gets to several lines that when crossed, reduce the support of the movement.

The "mental health community"? Oh, you mean the APA that got hijacked by progressives long ago. I don't believe a damn thing they say. Has nothing to do with your deflection. Or lack of demonstrating any irony on my part.

HOWEVER, what matters more to me is the people that deal with the reality like Johns Hopkins and has decided after experience that it's a gender identity disorder and longer operate on them.

"Well, to normal people a guy in a skirt is pretty fucking gay."

:popcorn:

340x.jpg

If Sean Connery ever came out as gay, the world would surely end.

Sean Connery made terrible Sci-Fi film in 1974 "Zardoz", they had him dressed VERY gay....OMG he could have easily joined The Village People wearing this gay gear :eek-52:

8eb5a4d51bbbea6b885fd61ac9d3bb0e.jpg

The Transgendered exhibit mental health issues, their physical anatomy isn't the problem, the problem is a psychological issue.

I'm not including gays and lesbians in this of course.
I would.

i dont know how the usual suspects(some of our infamous male democrats with a sex drive of an 18 male) will be able to dress up as a woman and sneak into the restrooms,,,,well anthony weener is very petite and would get away with it.

Can someone from the PC Police please start a website that we can check daily to update ourselves on what words we are and are not allowed to say?

It has nothing to do with being PC. It's about keeping separate issues separate, and not engaging in slippery slope arguments. The "bathroom bill" is being called "anti-gay" legislation, when the truth is that it has nothing to do with gay rights. People are using that terminology are lying, plain and simple.

Forum List

Back