"Stop the steal"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Donald Trump supporters - some armed with rifles and handguns - have descended on election counting centres where mail-in ballots continue to be tallied up.

In the state of Arizona, a mostly unmasked crowd chanted "stop the steal" following unsubstantiated claims that votes for the Republican president were deliberately not being counted.

Dear me. This is the logical conclusion of Trumps anti democracy campaign. Banana Republicans on the march.

Donald Trump supporters - some armed with rifles and handguns - have descended on election counting centres where mail-in ballots continue to be tallied up.

In the state of Arizona, a mostly unmasked crowd chanted "stop the steal" following unsubstantiated claims that votes for the Republican president were deliberately not being counted.

Dear me. This is the logical conclusion of Trumps anti democracy campaign. Banana Republicans on the march.
In all seriousness, these people are absolutely terrified. I have to remind my London-based brother of this all the time. You have to look into their eyes. They literally do believe that it's either Trump or communism & death. They really do think, sincerely, that they're defending America from "The Commies". Right now. At this moment.

So the actions you're seeing are largely based on honest concern. The problem is that they're being lied to and manipulated by the voices they trust.

Last edited:

In all seriousness, these people are absolutely terrified. I have to remind my London-based brother of this all the time. You have to look into their eyes. They literally do believe that it's either Trump or communism & death. They really do think, sincerely, that they're defending America from "The Commies". Right now. At this moment.

So the actions you're seeing are based on honest concern. The problem is that they're being lied to and manipulated by the voices they trust.
Brooks Brothers riot 2.0

STFU, Tommy Taint, the commie blowhard....nothing that goes on here concerns a disgusting sack of shit such as yourself.

Well, this is the primary reason for the pandemic.
To set up a mail-in ballot fraud.
Millions of pre-printed ballots being sent wherever they're needed to secure an election for a Democrat candidate that barely campaigned....spent most of the campaign locked up in his home in Delaware.
A candidate that was so unpopular that they were afraid to let him campaign.
Seriously, I really wonder if you even use a tiny portion of your brain at all.

That’s because Dems are trying to steal the election. Arizona officials already got caught lying about the vote totals, what they now call a “counting error”. We have the most corrupt communist piece of shit as our County Recorder, the guy who counts the votes.

Now fuck off, because you don’t know anything but what the MSM spoon feeds you.

That’s because Dems are trying to steal the election. Arizona officials already got caught lying about the vote totals, what they now call a “counting error”. We have the most corrupt communist piece of shit as our County Recorder, the guy who counts the votes.

Now fuck off, because you don’t know anything but what the MSM spoon feeds you.
Such language, fvck off like in God we Trvst.

Well if Pres. Trump wasn't so busy with other things like Russiagate to Huntergate. He would have been prepared for this election. He could have elected a few of his DOJs and military officials to patrol these voting polls.
The Globalist had Pres. Trump focusing on Hunter Biden emails while they was working behind the scenes. They may have sacrificed one of their own. But if Biden becomes president. All he is going to do is give the nation one of his we want unity not war speech and then pardon his son to get the unity process started.

No, mail-in fraud was opportunistic, not planned. The Chinese, though, as well as Fauci, know where the virus comes from in nature.

In some places they are protesting to stop counting and in other places they are protesting to continue counting. When folk in young republics do that sort of thing we generally chuckle and shake our heads. But there is no excuse for it here.

Millions of pre-printed ballots being sent wherever they're needed to secure an election for a Democrat candidate that barely campaigned....spent most of the campaign locked up in his home in Delaware.
the average turnout is 65 pct
But where Biden needed 98 pct, he got it

So the actions you're seeing are largely based on honest concern. The problem is that they're being lied to and manipulated by the voices they trust.
You have to ask yourself, buddy, that if the Democrats are willing to impeach a president over a phone call, and create panic over a virus that isn't any worse than the flu,.......just what else are they willing to do once they take our guns, asshole.

BTW, WTF are Biden campaign supporters doing counting votes in Philly?
This is against federal laws, right?

Last edited:

Interesting too that there were more votes than registered voters. Go figure.

Hooray, hooray for Dixie.

You have to ask yourself, buddy, that if the Democrats are willing to impeach a president over a phone call, and create panic over a virus that isn't any worse than the flu,.......just what else are they willing to do once they take our guns, asshole.

BTW, WTF are Biden campaign supporters doing counting votes in Philly?
This is against federal laws, right?

Ah...the people manufacturing votes for Biden up close and personal.

Forum List

Back