Stop the usual liberal bullshit attacks on Trump and pay attention to what he's actually saying

1. I realize that the black community is reacting violently
and 2. I also realize that we're at war with radical islam.

But how is giving up on our own country and being a bunch of backwards assholes going to solve either? YOu dont have a solution that is worth the damn. It is all about being backwards and stupid.

He has a very strong and intelligent family.

Hillary has Chelsea, and a rapist husband.
We're not voting for Trump's family. Maybe his son would be a good President, who knows. Trump himself is completely unsuitable for office.

Then you'll be voting for Hillary, and her 3 or 4 SCOTUS nominees.

If it keeps such a mindset that wants to take this nation backwards to be more like africa out of control of our SCOTUS. Well, I'll be holding my nose for hillary.

This:

"On immigration, America will see “mass amnesty, mass immigration, and mass lawlessness,” under Clinton. “Her plan will overwhelm your schools and hospitals, further reduce your jobs and wages, and make it harder for recent immigrants to escape from poverty,”

Trump Gets Bipartisan Condemnation for NATO Comments

'US can't lecture Turkey on rule of law': Trump praises Erdogan after coup attempt

Hello, fucking stupid liberals.

Stop building fucking tiny walls around Donald Trump's star in Hollywood.

Stop calling Trump's followers racists, Islamophobes, etc.

PAY. FUCKING. ATTENTION. TO. FUCKING. WHAT. TRUMP. IS. SAYING.

Pay attention to the real issue, Donald Trump's lack of support for traditional foreign policy that has worked since World War II to keep the peace in Europe, and his indifference to the radical Islamist Turkish government purging moderates after the failed coup attempt.

Stop insulting Trump's base and stop insulting their intelligence. If you want to win this fucking election, stop pissing them off and inform them that they're backing the wrong horse.

Yep. That's why Trump pulls stunts like the plagiarized speech. He knows the press will stay distracted by the shiny objects and ignore what he's really saying.

For him it's a great trade-off. He goads them into attacking him over something petty. He gets even more press, and his fans just think it's funny.

This:

"On immigration, America will see “mass amnesty, mass immigration, and mass lawlessness,” under Clinton. “Her plan will overwhelm your schools and hospitals, further reduce your jobs and wages, and make it harder for recent immigrants to escape from poverty,”

Undocumented immigrants represent a net positive for our economy. That's is why we still have them.

Try harder.

This:

Undocumented immigrants represent a net positive for our economy. That's is why we still have them.

Try harder.

Wouldn't matter to me if they did or not. Having people rush over our borders is not a way to run an immigration system.
There is no excuse for using slave labor.

'US can't lecture Turkey on rule of law': Trump praises Erdogan after coup attempt

Pay attention to the real issue, Donald Trump's lack of support for traditional foreign policy that has worked since World War II to keep the peace in Europe, and his indifference to the radical Islamist Turkish government purging moderates after the failed coup attempt.

Stop insulting Trump's base and stop insulting their intelligence. If you want to win this fucking election, stop pissing them off and inform them that they're backing the wrong horse.

Liberals have known this and have been saying this about Trump from the beginning.
Look at the chaos that he would create globally if he were to do everything he says.

Glad to see it's sinking in.

This:

Try harder.

Wouldn't matter to me if they did or not. Having people rush over our borders is not a way to run an immigration system.
There is no excuse for using slave labor.

We currently have net negative immigration re: Mexico. More people are "rushing" in the other direction.

Try harder.

Liberals need to stop their usual bullshit tactics and realize that none of their usual bullshit tactics are going to work on Trump.

Trump is not a gentleman like Mitt Romney, John McCain and George W. Bush, who will just take your shit and not hit back.

Trump hits back everytime someone hits him, and he hits harder, and because of his special relationship with the media, everything he says is broadcast into every home.

And stop, STOP, insulting Trump's supporters. The more you attack them as racists, homophobes, Islamophobes, etc., the more you PISS THEM OFF and the more they support Trump.

Trump's supporters LIKE the fact that he says stupid, ridiculous things and the more you attack him for that THE STRONGER HE GETS.

And for flying fuck's sake, STOP THE VIOLENCE at the Trump rallies. This is NOT HELPING.

If you want to WIN then you need to remake Hillary and the entire fucking Democrat party.

You need to stop being the party of everyone with a chip on their shoulder, whining because white males oppress them.

You need to stop being the party of welfare bums and disability cheats.

You need to stop being the party of angry black folks who shoot at cops and burn down their own neighborhoods.

You need to stop being the party of fucking pervs who want entry into women's restrooms.

You need to stop being so damn enthusiastic about abortion and admit that abortion is a BAD THING and we should stop having so many of them.

You need to stop hating on Christians because guess what? We're still a fucking majority Christian country, you fucking morons.

You need to stop being the party of "safe spaces" on college campuses. Normal Americans HATE THAT SHIT.

Do you want to continue harping on these issues? Because your advocacy of these hard-left crazy ass shit issues is the main reason the Republican Party went crazy itself and nominated Trump.

YOU CREATED THIS FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER WITH YOUR OWN WHACKO LEFTIST EXTREMISM.

So Democrats, if you want to win future elections, you will need to bring in the millions of Republicans who are appalled by Trump. But the only way you will do that is purge your hard left, and get rid of the whackos who dominate the discussion and make ALL of you look like crazy extremists.

I am old enough to remember when Democratic Party was a party a normal person could vote for, and it can be that way again.

And Hillary is just the right kind of Cersei Lannister bitch who can make this purge happen, if she realizes she must do it to win against Trump.

So go talk to her.
Trump is not a gentleman like Mitt Romney, John McCain and George W. Bush, who will just take your shit and not hit back.

Young George once accosted Albert Hunt in a restaurant over comments Hunt had made in an opinion piece about George H. W.
That is the usual bullshit kind of crap that liberals have been pulling and it won't fucking work anymore.

Trump has remade the Republican party in his own image, and these new kinds of Republicans don't give a damn about cat on the roof stories, or caught with his panties down in his mistress' apartment stories, or any of that usual bullshit you use to make Republicans quit the race.

The ladies and gentlemen that used to run the Republican Party no longer pull the strings. The new bad boy crew will only laugh in contempt if you bring up stories about them beating up kids in school, so just shut up about that.
That is the usual bullshit kind of crap that liberals have been pulling and it won't fucking work anymore.

You mean the Facty Things?

Yeah........that insidious shit must stop...What is Boldly Asserted should not be contrasted with Reality..

"It's gonna be YUUUUUGE!"

"I have the best words"

"Part of the beauty of me is that I am very rich."

"I have a great relationship with the blacks"

"I will be so good at the military your head will spin."

" I love Oprah. Oprah would always be my first choice [for Vice President]."

"How stupid are the people of Iowa?"

Good Idea...Pay attention to what he is actually saying.

"Part of the beauty of me is that I am very rich."

i should have known better. this sounded too blunt and stupid to be said by any serious person ever. and, of course, it turns out to be a real quote. best words, lol

Forum List

Back