Stormy Daniels sues Trump

/-----/ You can't defend the Clintooons so you ask a stupid question. I'm talking about when Billy was running - you Progs defended him. When his battleaxe wife was running he was campaigning for her - and you Progs voted for her. Is that simple enough for you to understand?
View attachment 181173
Oh? How many women accused Bill of cheating on Hillary when he ran for president? I recall only one — Flowers.
/----/ One ??? Did you know that "victims" is plural, meaning more than one? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hillary Clinton calls Bill Clinton's sexual assault victims "Bimbo Eruptions"

That was after he ran for president. You were talking about while running for president. So are there any besides Flowers?

/——/ No one can slice and dice ‘em like you, Champ. It only counts for democRATs under a narrow window of opportunity after the fact. For Republicans, the seriousness of the charges are all that matter. No evidence needed.

Sorry, but you can’t blame me for your brain deformities. That “narrow window of opportunity” you try to attribute to me actually came from you. You’re the one who said, ”I'm talking about when Billy was running - you Progs defended him.”

So that “narrow window of opportunity” is your window. I’m just trying to get you to realize you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about.

Now then, other than Flowers, who were all these “victims” you speak of while Bill was running for president? You claim we “progs” defended him from these “victims” only you can’t name any.

Are ya feeling stupid yet?

/——/ Hillary was in charge of the Bimbo eruptions. MOnica happened before he ran for re-election

To get out of the agreement, without having to pay any of it back, so she can sell her story.

If I pay you not to say something about Trump, it doesn't matter whether Trump signs the deal. If you say something abut Trump, you broke your deal with me and are liable.

The argument that Trump didn't sign seems irrelevant.

A court should order Daniel's to return the money, because she broke the deal by disclosing the affair. Further, the court should order her to turn over all the money she makes as a result of breaking the deal.

But, we live in lawless times...
I made no such argument. In fact, I already said there’s a strong chance she violated it.

Oh? How many women accused Bill of cheating on Hillary when he ran for president? I recall only one — Flowers.
/----/ One ??? Did you know that "victims" is plural, meaning more than one? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was after he ran for president. You were talking about while running for president. So are there any besides Flowers?

/——/ No one can slice and dice ‘em like you, Champ. It only counts for democRATs under a narrow window of opportunity after the fact. For Republicans, the seriousness of the charges are all that matter. No evidence needed.

Sorry, but you can’t blame me for your brain deformities. That “narrow window of opportunity” you try to attribute to me actually came from you. You’re the one who said, ”I'm talking about when Billy was running - you Progs defended him.”

So that “narrow window of opportunity” is your window. I’m just trying to get you to realize you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about.

Now then, other than Flowers, who were all these “victims” you speak of while Bill was running for president? You claim we “progs” defended him from these “victims” only you can’t name any.

/——/ I lived through the Clinton disaster and know exactly what happened. Dems said if it was true about Monica then bill had to go. THe blue dress appeared and all the Dems said “Oh never mind. Bill can stay.”

Sadly, your diseased brain remains infected. I can’t help you there. But again, you said, ”I'm talking about when Billy was running - you Progs defended him.” Why are you running away from your own comments? Don’t you want to talk about what you’re talking about? So who were these ”victims” you were talking about ”when Billy was running?”

Well I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm gonna say this again.

I did not. Have. Sexual. Relations with that woman. Miss Daniels. I never told anybody to lie. Not a single time. Never. These allegations are false and I need to go back to work for the American people.

Believe me.

/——/ I lived through the Clinton disaster and know exactly what happened. Dems said if it was true about Monica then bill had to go. THe blue dress appeared and all the Dems said “Oh never mind. Bill can stay.”

Sadly, your diseased brain remains infected. I can’t help you there. But again, you said, ”I'm talking about when Billy was running - you Progs defended him.” Why are you running away from your own comments? Don’t you want to talk about what you’re talking about? So who were these ”victims” you were talking about ”when Billy was running?”

/——/ “Was dreading seeing my abuser on TV campaign trail for enabler wife but his physical appearance reflects ghosts of past are catching up,” Juanita Broaddrick, who in 1999 accused Mr. Clinton of having raped her decades earlier, tweeted last week.

A day later she wrote: “I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73 it never goes away.”
Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ Bill Clinton accusers

WTF would she sue him for?
To get out of the agreement, without having to pay any of it back, so she can sell her story.

So she's admitting they had a deal?
Yes.

If true she should return all the money.
What if it was Trump’s lawyer who first talked about it publicly?

Why would Trumps lawyer do that?

/——/ “Was dreading seeing my abuser on TV campaign trail for enabler wife but his physical appearance reflects ghosts of past are catching up,” Juanita Broaddrick, who in 1999 accused Mr. Clinton of having raped her decades earlier, tweeted last week.

A day later she wrote: “I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73 it never goes away.”
Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ Bill Clinton accusers
Regrettably, your abnormal brain prevents you from learning that Bill Clinton wasn’t ”running” for president in 1999. :cuckoo:

So she's admitting they had a deal?
Yes.

If true she should return all the money.
What if it was Trump’s lawyer who first talked about it publicly?

Why would Trumps lawyer do that?
Have no idea, but he was talking about it. It’s just not clear who talked first.

I don't know this for fact, but I'm certain she had to sign an NDA. She potentially may have some serious civil issues at hand.

Stormy took the money to keep her mouth shut and now wants to make more money breaking the agreement and selling her story. Gee, who would have guessed that a whore like her would be so untrustworthy! (eye roll)

Stormy took the money to keep her mouth shut and now wants to make more money breaking the agreement and selling her story. Gee, who would have guessed that a whore like her would be so untrustworthy! (eye roll)

the bigger question is WHY would his lawyer think trump would pay him back?

More bad news for Trump. This guy is already on the edge.
JUMP, pretty please.

Another story that will infuriate Melania.

Do you buffoons really think Melania married Trump because she "loves" him? Stop being so naive.
ahhhh, your jealous.

Beautiful women marrying rich men twice their age has been going on for a long time. It's seldom about love. Someone thinking it is...comes across as incredibly naive. That's all I'm saying.

Forum List

Back