Straight forward questions for PROGS

You said illegal immigration wasn't criminal
Stop lying. I never said that.

Anyone curious can go to Post #2. I don't know if this Crepitus has an ounce of character, but if he did that's gone too.

You're a liar.

This is what you said:

"Do you believe the USA should decriminalize immigration, and adopt a liberal position at the border?"

What is a "liberal position"?

And fact - immigration is legal as well as illegal. Don't blame Crep for your poorly defined questions.
He also added the second half of the question after I answered. I responded to "do you believe the US should decriminalize immigration" with "immigration is not a crime".

Anyone curious can go to Post #2. I don't know if this Crepitus has an ounce of character, but if he did that's gone too.

You're a liar.

This is what you said:

"Do you believe the USA should decriminalize immigration, and adopt a liberal position at the border?"

And fact - immigration is legal as well as illegal. Don't blame Crep for your poorly defined questions.

Coyote, are you that Fing dumb, seriously? What I supposedly said is still in the OP. Gosh dude, you really got me. You're too lost to understand you just helped me expose Crepitus.

I ONLY changed question five, it was a replacement. You can clearly see Crepitus' answer to #4. Never mind he didn't answer the question, his response is clearly wrong by itself.

You don't know what a liberal position is? Read a book. Essentially open borders, is that simple enough for your head?

Poorly defined questions? Seriously? Why, because one reads liberal and you don't know what that means?

Can someone dumb down the content of the following question, so that PROGS can understand it? "Do you believe the USA should decriminalize immigration, and adopt a liberal position at the border?"

You're a liar.

This is what you said:

Coyote, are you that Fing dumb, seriously? What I supposedly said is still in the OP. Gosh dude, you really got me. You're too lost to understand you just helped me expose Crepitus.

I ONLY changed question five, it was a replacement. You can clearly see Crepitus' answer to #4. Never mind he didn't answer the question, his response is clearly wrong by itself.

You don't know what a liberal position is? Read a book. Essentially open borders, is that simple enough for your head?

Poorly defined questions? Seriously? Why, because one reads liberal and you don't know what that means?

Can someone dumb down the content of the following question, so that PROGS can understand it? "Do you believe the USA should decriminalize immigration, and adopt a liberal position at the border?"

If this is a troll bait thread then state so, so we can accommodate you.

Otherwise, you need to define what you are talking about. I'm a liberal. I KNOW what my position is. The thing is, I don't think you do.

You're a liar.

This is what you said:

He also added the second half of the question after I answered. I responded to "do you believe the US should decriminalize immigration" with "immigration is not a crime".

Oh, so my original question was supposedly "is illegal immigration a crime"?:abgg2q.jpg:

You're just too fucked up for words.

Notice Crepitus still avoids the question? He's satisfied he was wrong.

You're a liar.

This is what you said:

Otherwise, you need to define what you are talking about. I'm a liberal. I KNOW what my position is. The thing is, I don't think you do.
You saw my post. Don’t play coy. And you’re not a Liberal. You’re a Leftist. There is a distinct difference. Crep is a Liberal. It would be like calling all Conservatives, Alt Right.

You're a liar.

This is what you said:

He's lying.

Fair enough PROGS, pretend my questions threw you off. Here's a direct quote from the OP (cough!): Answer while pretending you were tricked somehow....

1. Do you believe in man-caused global warming?

2. Do you believe we're using up too many resources as we poison the water, air & Earth?

3. Do you believe we're over-populated or at a risk of being over-populated?

4. Do you believe the USA should decriminalize immigration, and adopt a liberal position at the border?

5. Does a limited resource cost more when demand is high?

You're a liar.

This is what you said:

Oh, so my original question was supposedly "is illegal immigration a crime"?:abgg2q.jpg:

You're just too fucked up for words.

Notice Crepitus still avoids the question? He's satisfied he was wrong.
No, that was not what you posted.

You are still lying.

Fair enough PROGS, pretend my questions threw you off. Here's a direct quote from the OP (cough!): Answer while pretending you were tricked somehow....

2. Do you believe we're using up too many resources as we poison the water, air & Earth?

4. Do you believe the USA should decriminalize immigration, and adopt a liberal position at the border?

That is the edited version. You are still lying.

What I don't get is this....

Bed wetters insist humans are detrimental to the planet, yet they refuse to retroactively abort themselves in sufficient quantities.

They could literally make the world a much cooler place if they set themselves on fire all at once.

20 million or so stinking piles of burning shit we could shovel off the sidewalks and get on with our lives with more oxygen, more freedom, more prosperity and a much better gene pool.

At this point I'm rooting for the corona virus and a depletion of urban populations. Abortions and faggotry aren't getting rid of genetic garbage fast enough.

Plus have you noticed the vile scum always wanna know how's the wall coming or when it's going to be built when you know they DON'T want it built. They are truly insane and evil and should be locked away permanently.

Since the OP can not articulate his position clearly, I'll state what I believe the liberal position on immigration is:

1. We support legal immigration.
2. We do not believe illegal immigration is a crime on par with rape and murder and similar serious crimes.
3. We support good border control using modern technology and, in places where it's most effective, a physical barrier.
4. We do not support a physical barrier across the entire or even most of the border - in particular where it effects sensitive habituate, migration patterns, or trade.
5. We support DACA - kids should not be punished for the actions of their parents.
6. Enforcement of laws everywhere is prioritized according to what is most important in an area - resources are limited. Immigration is no different. We believe that when it comes to illegal immigration - enforcement should prioritize violent crime.
7. Illegal immigrants who are convicted of serious crimes should be rapidly deported.
8. Deportation and enforcement should prioritize keeping families together (for the rightists that means quite the family separation unless there is reason to believe there is trafficking).
9. Prioritize immigration courts - fund them, staff them and adjudicate asylum claims as efficiently as possible.
10. Seeking asylum is NOT A CRIME, regardless of how one enters a country. If you disagree then change the law. Until then it IS NOT CRIMINAL.
11. The only real solution is bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform that recognizes the labor needs of this country and the realities outside this country driving migration.

Unlike religion, "belief" has nothing to do with it. The science supports it.

I believe (and this is a matter of belief) that we are heading towards a point where that could happen though not likely in our lifetime.

Yes.

4, answered elsewhere...

5...yes.

You're a liar.

This is what you said:

GOSH, you got me good. You should look up the term adopt.

Notice how

You saw my post. Don’t play coy. And you’re not a Liberal. You’re a Leftist. There is a distinct difference. Crep is a Liberal. It would be like calling all Conservatives, Alt Right.

You're a liar.

This is what you said:

You should look up the term adopt. Let's review what we have so far.

A. OP changed question five only. It's really a replacement. No complaints, yet.

B. Crepitus says OP changed question four. Cause of PROG-concern is that it used to only read (I'm guessing, it's their story) "Do you believe the USA should decriminalize immigration".

C. Crepitus responded to question 4 with "Immigration is not a crime". Golly, perhaps he thinks others believe immigration is a crime. Everyone's entire heritage is arrested for immigration, they were all crooks. Really Crepitus?

D. Coyote explains how question 4 is confusing, because he doesn't know what the terms adopt or liberal mean and/or context.

E. Not a single PROG has finished answering these questions, which are supposedly confusing. Can someone help make question #4 more better, the PROGS don't get it.

Since the OP can not articulate his position clearly, I'll state what I believe the liberal position on immigration is:

2. We do not believe illegal immigration is a crime on par with rape and murder and similar serious crimes.
3. We support good border control using modern technology and, in places where it's most effective, a physical barrier.
4. We do not support a physical barrier across the entire or even most of the border - in particular where it effects sensitive habituate, migration patterns, or trade.
5. We support DACA - kids should not be punished for the actions of their parents.
6. Enforcement of laws everywhere is prioritized according to what is most important in an area - resources are limited. Immigration is no different. We believe that when it comes to illegal immigration - enforcement should prioritize violent crime.
7. Illegal immigrants who are convicted of serious crimes should be rapidly deported.
8. Deportation and enforcement should prioritize keeping families together (for the rightists that means quite the family separation unless there is reason to believe there is trafficking).
9. Prioritize immigration courts - fund them, staff them and adjudicate asylum claims as efficiently as possible.
10. Seeking asylum is NOT A CRIME, regardless of how one enters a country. If you disagree then change the law. Until then it IS NOT CRIMINAL.
11. The only real solution is bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform that recognizes the labor needs of this country and the realities outside this country driving migration.

1) Yep. Nothing wrong there

2) No but some of those persons are rapists and murderers and need to be deported ASAP. Come here legally or not at all.

3) Yep

4) Why not? Works in Israel.

5) Nope. If I steal a million dollars and give it to my kids, they don’t get to keep it even through they had nothing to do with me stealing it or even knew that it was stolen. Illegal is illegal.

6) Yep. But in the end ALL illegals should be deported or given a path to citizenship.

7) Of any crime

8) Nope. If I get stopped for a DUI and my kids are in the car we will be separated. Don’t come here with your kids illegally if you don’t want to be separated.

9) With what monies? ICE needs to deport as many as feasible.

10) There are Asylum laws and looking for work is not a reason to seek asylum.

11) Temporary Visas are fine.

WTH_Progs? said:

I Keep Pointing Out:
The Liberal Mind Needs To Interpret And Translate
What Others Understand As Plain Conversational English

You're a liar.

This is what you said:

Notice how

You're a liar.

This is what you said:

A. OP changed question five only. It's really a replacement. No complaints, yet.

B. Crepitus says OP changed question four. Cause of PROG-concern is that it used to only read (I'm guessing, it's their story) "Do you believe the USA should decriminalize immigration".

C. Crepitus responded to question 4 with "Immigration is not a crime". Golly, perhaps he thinks others believe immigration is a crime. Everyone's entire heritage is arrested for immigration, they were all crooks. Really Crepitus?

D. Coyote explains how question 4 is confusing, because he doesn't know what the terms adopt or liberal mean and/or context.

E. Not a single PROG has finished answering these questions, which are supposedly confusing. Can some make question #4 more better, the PROGS don't get it.

F. You wrote a poorly worded OP, and then are digging yourself in deeper trying to defend it. Just admit it was poorly worded, state what you meant and quit blaming everyone for not understanding wtf you were talking about.

You're a liar.

This is what you said:

Notice how

You're a liar.

This is what you said:

E. Not a single PROG has finished answering these questions, which are supposedly confusing. Can some make question #4 more better, the PROGS don't get it.

F. You wrote a poorly worded OP, and then are digging yourself in deeper trying to defend it. Just admit it was poorly worded, state what you meant and quit blaming everyone for not understanding wtf you were talking about.
You know what he meant. You’re being dishonest yourself and digging a deeper hole for yourself.

1) Yep. Nothing wrong there

2) No but some of those persons are rapists and murderers and need to be deported ASAP. Come here legally or not at all.

3) Yep

4) Why not? Works in Israel.

5) Nope. If I steal a million dollars and give it to my kids, they don’t get to keep it even through they had nothing to do with me stealing it or even knew that it was stolen. Illegal is illegal.

6) Yep. But in the end ALL illegals should be deported or given a path to citizenship.

7) Of any crime

8) Nope. If I get stopped for a DUI and my kids are in the car we will be separated. Don’t come here with your kids illegally if you don’t want to be separated.

9) With what monies? ICE needs to deport as many as feasible.

10) There are Asylum laws and looking for work is not a reason to seek asylum.

11) Temporary Visas are fine.

2). If they are rapists and murders ,agree (but, I covered that in 7)

4) we are nothing like Israel - culturally, historically, geographically

5) it's not the same thing as theft - where you have a distinct victim and a distinct perpetrator. Kids have no choice where they are taken. It's just plain evil to punish them -worse to send them back to a country they have no memory of or no ties to. I do not support punishing kids for the acts of their parents. If a parent murdered someone -are his children forced to pay compensation? Do they go to jail for it?

7). I don't care if it's minor - prioritize those that most impact the community in which it occurs and often that is violent crime.

9). Don't care. I absolutely oppose family separation, it's horrific for the children. How ironic that I, on the left, seem to be the only one supporting family values here....

Forum List

Back