Straight forward questions for PROGS

Since the OP can not articulate his position clearly, I'll state what I believe the liberal position on immigration is:

1. We support legal immigration.
2. We do not believe illegal immigration is a crime on par with rape and murder and similar serious crimes.
3. We support good border control using modern technology and, in places where it's most effective, a physical barrier.
4. We do not support a physical barrier across the entire or even most of the border - in particular where it effects sensitive habituate, migration patterns, or trade.
5. We support DACA - kids should not be punished for the actions of their parents.
6. Enforcement of laws everywhere is prioritized according to what is most important in an area - resources are limited. Immigration is no different. We believe that when it comes to illegal immigration - enforcement should prioritize violent crime.
7. Illegal immigrants who are convicted of serious crimes should be rapidly deported.
8. Deportation and enforcement should prioritize keeping families together (for the rightists that means quite the family separation unless there is reason to believe there is trafficking).
9. Prioritize immigration courts - fund them, staff them and adjudicate asylum claims as efficiently as possible.
10. Seeking asylum is NOT A CRIME, regardless of how one enters a country. If you disagree then change the law. Until then it IS NOT CRIMINAL.
11. The only real solution is bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform that recognizes the labor needs of this country and the realities outside this country driving migration.
5. We support DACA - kids should not be punished for the actions of their parents.

Yet democrats think white people should be responsible for 17th century slave owners. Your hypocrisy is astounding!

umh...dude. I oppose reparations.

Now, how about YOU? If you oppose punishing people for the actions of their parents, then you support DACA - right?
I do not support any illegals.

To clarify...when it comes to punishing children for the actions of their parents or forbears....you do not support reparations but you do support punishing the children of illegals??

1. Do you believe in man-caused global warming?

2. Do you believe we're using up too many resources as we poison the water, air & Earth?

3. Do you believe we're over-populated or at a risk of being over-populated?

4. Do you believe the USA should decriminalize immigration, and adopt a liberal position at the border?

5. Does a limited resource cost more when demand is high?

1. Do you believe in man-caused global warming?

Can't say I "believe" but I am keeping an open mind on the issue.
What I "believe" is that regardless of global warming we should use our resources wisely and try to NOT foul up the planet.

I'm sure most conservatives try to keep a clean house.....I have no idea why they want to trash the planet.

2. Do you believe we're using up too many resources as we poison the water, air & Earth?

I believe only a fool pees in his own water supply.

Only an idiot closes the garage door and hangs out in the garage with the car engine running.

Only a conservative thinks poisoning the air is funny.

Instead of the conservative method: use it all up and then laugh about it, it would be better for us to pay attention to our resources, use them wisely, and keep them clean.

or....be fkn responsible! for the earth, for our resources, for the future, for our children

3. Do you believe we're over-populated or at a risk of being over-populated?

no.
I believe, with modern technology and farming techniques, we COULD easily "provide" for our current population and even more. (up to some point) Obviously that doesn't happen but we have the technology to do it.

4. Do you believe the USA should decriminalize immigration, and adopt a liberal position at the border?

"decriminalize immigration,"

???

immigration isn't a crime...

do you mean ILLEGAL immigrants?

If so....
I would keep ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS a crime.

When I found illegal immigrants I would NOT (like conservatives like to do) beat them, taze them, haze them, torture them, separate them from their children or water board them (no, not even for the fun of it)
I WOULD send them back to their own countries.

additionally I would start LIMITING immigration to
1. lots fewer people
2. only people who can speak english (regardless of race, color of religion)
3. only people who have a place to stay and a job
4. have no criminal record or association with any terrorist or criminal organization.

"5. Does a limited resource cost more when demand is high?"

That's the theory.

Someone with a spine. Six pages in and a single PROG answered the questions straight-forward. The core of his responses, my response to in blue:

1. Man-caused global warming real? Open-minded to it. We have that in common, though I recognize PROGS exploit the idea for profit. The extent of man-contributed can only be a guess, and IMO it's not as advertised.

2. Are we poisoning Earth/water and using up resources? Yes & only a conservative thinks polluting is funny. Explains why PROG streets are littered with trash and filth, your mega-wealthy fly & boat private, and own hotel size homes. Places that were nice are now littered with garbage, and ironically, areas that were red turned blue. Let's see a quote of a conservative laughing at pollution, this should be fun.

3. Do you believe we're over-populated or at a risk of being over-populated? No, technology can feed people for years to come. How did you conclude pollution and resources are a major concern but population is not? Isn't there more to this than food? How about water, geography, chaos, clutter, energy, products, too many rats in the cage?

4. Should illegal immigration be decriminalized, and open the gates to immigration. No.
Good answers until you choked on conservatives pillage and destroy families

5. Does a limited resource cost more when demand is high?" So is the theory. Can you think of an example where it's not true?

"How did you conclude pollution and resources are a major concern but population is not?"

NEVER SAID that!

I SAID....tis wise to use your resources wisely and take care of them.

and just as wise to NOT foul up your living space.

" Isn't there more to this than food? How about water, geography, chaos, clutter, energy, products, too many rats in the cage? "

If you check population maps you'll see SOME concentrated areas of high population but LOTS of land mass where there are few or no people at all.

a desert, for example....

but we know that the israelies took a desert and made a garden out of it!

we can send people to the moon and they can grow their own food without any arable land!

we already planning to send a colony to Mars where they will have to grow their own food in properly designed building using hydroponics

We have the technology to house and feed all 7 billion people and we could probably sustain another billion.

obviously we don't do a good job of it but we have the technology to do it.

Forum List

Back