Stranded Motorist Shoots to Death Good Samaritan Trying to Help Him...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Good Samaritan Jefferson Heavner Shot, Killed by Stranded Driver, Say Police

Jefferson Heavner, 26, of Newton, North Carolina, was shot and killed Friday as he stopped to help a driver who spun out of control on a snow-covered road, according to police.

Heavner, along with two others, reportedly stopped to help 27-year-old Marvin Jacob Lee, whose car slid off a road outside Catawba, North Carolina, around 5:20 p.m., The Charlotte Observer noted. Lee reportedly “became belligerent,” as the three passersby tried to help, prompting the would-be Good Samaritans to call the police. At that time, Lee allegedly shot Heavner multiple times, killing him, before returning to his car and passing out, according to reports.

Lee was taken into custody and charged with first-degree murder. He's expected to appear in county court Monday.

Terrible story. I'm going to go out on a limb and say alcohol was involved though.

Hey this is America. If you engage a stranger, consider yourself lucky if they don't blast you to smithereens. They may fear for their lives after all.

Was he Mooslum?
heavener.jpg

This is the victim.. Do you think he was a Muslim?

I love the way any negative mention of guns is derailed as soon as it turns up.
In fact, this was a drunk with a gun, so no gun would have been a fight at worst, not a funeral.

In fact, this was a drunk with a gun, so no gun would have been a fight at worst, not a funeral.
Oh, but without a gun how could he have defended himself? Guns are for protection you know, which is why yet another family will be attending yet another funeral next week.

Very tragic.

This is one case where the death penalty is to good for the perpetrator. Life in prison with no hope for parole.

Bernie Sanders for president.

Last edited:
Sure proof of why I NEVER, under any circumstances, try to help anyone else.

Too bad the good samaritan and bystanders weren't armed. Surely, more guns would have helped

Too bad the good samaritan and bystanders weren't armed. Surely, more guns would have helped
Typical lib reaction.

being armed with some common sense would have helped. A guy starts screaming you, you leave.

Typical lib reaction.

being armed with some common sense would have helped. A guy starts screaming you, you leave.

Quickly if he's a drunk with a gun, but bullets do tend to travel faster than most people can run.

It's wonderful how the gun lot manage to blame the victims of their stupidity.

Typical lib reaction.

Quickly if he's a drunk with a gun, but bullets do tend to travel faster than most people can run.

It's wonderful how the gun lot manage to blame the victims of their stupidity.
Your assumption is he yelled and shot at the same time. That isn't what the account said. Funny how you avoid reality.

Was the shooter properly vetted (background investigation, periodic recertifications, etc.) and licensed by the state, trained in the use of his weapon at a state-accredited school, were his weapons-usage protocols -related continuing education credits up-to-date, and was his firearm registered with the state?

Yes? Murder 2 or Manslaughter 1 - owing to the DUI impairment.

No? Crucify the phukker in the town square.

Last edited:

If you are that stupid, I suggest voluntary commitment for your own safety.

Forum List

Back