Students Shocked By Footage Of Joe Biden Touching Women

Trump's conduct toward women was arguably worse, but that didn't stop most conservatives, myself included, from voting for him. Trump admitted he was wrong and apologized. Biden has admitted he crossed some lines and has apologized.

Biden is by far the best choice among the Democrats. If we are going to have a Democrat in the White House in 2021, I would much, much rather that it be Biden than the likes of Booker, Harris, Sanders, Warren, and O'Rourke.

Wanting to know what young voters thought of the situation and whether it would impact their potential support of Biden, Campus Reform's Cabot Phillips headed to the University of Iowa. Showing students a short clip of the viral footage, he asked, “What is your reaction to this?”

The response was near universal…

VIDEO: Students appalled by footage of 'creepy' Joe Biden touching women

And the other DeathRAT candidates haven't started on the MODERATE (ROTFLMFAO!!!) front runner ...YET!!!

I wish people would hold back on this until AFTER he is the DNC nominee...

"What exactly is Biden supposed to be apologizing to Anita Hill for? Allowing senators to ask her questions? Not producing Julie Swetnick to accuse Thomas of gang rape?" - Coulter

Biden is a democrat who has a long history of being a creep and serial sniffer. The guy never respected the personal space of women and children because their feelings didn’t matter.

Sploogy, locker room talk among the men isn't "treatment."

Trump said when you are a star you can get away with this, not that he ever did it. Though every person in Hollywood has. Barack Obamugabe has "grabbed" and sucked thousands of cocks. It's what celebrities do.

Wanting to know what young voters thought of the situation and whether it would impact their potential support of Biden, Campus Reform's Cabot Phillips headed to the University of Iowa. Showing students a short clip of the viral footage, he asked, “What is your reaction to this?”

The response was near universal…

VIDEO: Students appalled by footage of 'creepy' Joe Biden touching women

And the other DeathRAT candidates haven't started on the MODERATE (ROTFLMFAO!!!) front runner ...YET!!!

IMG_1611.jpg

To be fair, we should acknowledge that Biden has never cheated on his wife, has never even been accused of having an affair, whereas Trump was a serial fornicator and adulterer for years. Given the Access Hollywood tape, it seems hard to dismiss all the stories of the women who claim that Trump sexually harassed them, even though many of the stories have been discredited.

My point is that we conservatives elected a man who was moral reprobate for years because we believed he had changed somewhat, because we liked his policy positions, and because the idea of President Hillary Clinton was unthinkable.

To be fair, we should acknowledge that Biden has never cheated on his wife, has never even been accused of having an affair, whereas Trump was a serial fornicator and adulterer for years. Given the Access Hollywood tape, it seems hard to dismiss all the stories of the women who claim that Trump sexually harassed them, even though many of the stories have been discredited.

My point is that we conservatives elected a man who was moral reprobate for years because we believed he had changed somewhat, because we liked his policy positions, and because the idea of President Hillary Clinton was unthinkable.
No, we elected him because he represents the country.

You can’t be champions of morality when the entirety of the country is controlled by the amoral and immoral.

Kill off the Democrat party if you want to see actual morals appear in general society again.

Forum List

Back