Students, teachers invite Satanists to football game to protest praying coach

They fear Jesus because they know He is the truth. The government can teach Islam, build Islamic prayer facilities, even Islamic drinking fountains and there is no protest. Because they have nothing to fear from their false cult religion.

Actually, if the coach is allowed to display his faith for all to see at the game, why can't others express their views as well?
Then why do you care he prays if it works both ways?

Did he deny them that right? I'm confused with your post. He never did anything to anyone.
He led the kids in prayer, which he is not allowed to do. And he made a show of his faith, which goes against the teachings of Jesus...
He can do whatever he wants as long as there's no expectations from the kids. Again he never said shit about who attended. It's the US.

As far as I'm concerned, he can pray in the stands as much as he likes. But when he makes his religion part of the program of the evening, that's where the problems arise.
How did he do that? How was it religion is part of the program? It's football. He does coaching

Actually, if the coach is allowed to display his faith for all to see at the game, why can't others express their views as well?

Did he deny them that right? I'm confused with your post. He never did anything to anyone.
He led the kids in prayer, which he is not allowed to do. And he made a show of his faith, which goes against the teachings of Jesus...
He can do whatever he wants as long as there's no expectations from the kids. Again he never said shit about who attended. It's the US.

As far as I'm concerned, he can pray in the stands as much as he likes. But when he makes his religion part of the program of the evening, that's where the problems arise.
How did he do that? How was it religion is part of the program? It's football. He does coaching
He led team prayers in the pregame meeting. When he was told to stop that he went to the 50 yard line and prayed after the game. That was the last straw since he'd been told to knock it off.

The government can teach Islam, build Islamic prayer facilities, even Islamic drinking fountains and there is no protest.
The government does not a one of those...
Naive.

Islam in America's public schools: Education or indoctrination?
Nothing in that says anything like what you said.
Naive to self denial. Islam taught in public schools is fine, thanks for validating the point.

He led team prayers in the pregame meeting. When he was told to stop that he went to the 50 yard line and prayed after the game. That was the last straw since he'd been told to knock it off.
Those that fear Jesus so bad should.

Isn't it about time that Christians, Jews, and all religious take matters into their own hands, and should have formed a 50-100 person PRAYING CIRCLE around these scumbags and recited the "Lord's Prayer" over and over again until these worthless, UnAmerican scum left the field! WHEN will people of faith, and ethics take back their land?

Isn't it about time that Christians, Jews, and all religious take matters into their own hands, and should have formed a 50-100 person PRAYING CIRCLE ...

That's more generous than my suggestion, and very surprising. The thing is, you might find the Satanists joining the circle, and then what would you do?

Isn't it about time that Christians, Jews, and all religious take matters into their own hands, and should have formed a 50-100 person PRAYING CIRCLE ...

That's more generous than my suggestion, and very surprising. The thing is, you might find the Satanists joining the circle, and then what would you do?
I'd say that they SAW THE LIGHT, and that from an agnostic!

Isn't it about time that Christians, Jews, and all religious take matters into their own hands, and should have formed a 50-100 person PRAYING CIRCLE around these scumbags and recited the "Lord's Prayer" over and over again until these worthless, UnAmerican scum left the field! WHEN will people of faith, and ethics take back their land?
The funny part is, you know these people aren't Satan worshippers. They're the type of kids that played D&D in their parents basements up into their 30s! They don't hate Christianity for what it is, they hate it because it's the majority. Losers, basically.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The funny part is, you know these people aren't Satan worshippers. They're the type of kids that played D&D in their parents basements up into their 30s! They don't hate Christianity for what it is, they hate it because it's the majority. Losers, basically.

Then they deserve to have the shit scared out of them, along with the Satan! Intimidation, the quickest way to achieve ones goal!

:lol: I'd say everyone in the circle would as well. Religions are just little pieces of the puzzle. They all have more in common than differences. And I say that as an agnostic, too. ;)

:lol: I'd say everyone in the circle would as well. Religions are just little pieces of the puzzle. They all have more in common than differences. And I say that as an agnostic, too. ;)

Beheading, stoning, and killing queers in today's world, has only ONE DEFENDER..... Seems to me that THOSE are much more differences, than things in common!

Then they deserve to have the shit scared out of them, along with the Satan! Intimidation, the quickest way to achieve ones goal!
My new sig, thanks V. And whatever happened to equality? Don't they all get to have their turn praying on the 50 yard line?

Guess the gays are right then, making the right-winger Christians bake their wedding cakes. Good to know.

Forum List

Back