Students, teachers invite Satanists to football game to protest praying coach

I find interesting that the left never concern the,selves with the 160 million murdered by their own Godless Communist governments in the 20th century.

Unless you posit that communism is a religion - it isn't, any more than Nazism was - you're talking apples and rutabagas.

And if you're starting from the premise that I'm either Russian or Chinese, you're way off the mark.

I find interesting that the left never concern the,selves with the 160 million murdered by their own Godless Communist governments in the 20th century.

Me too!

But that's the nature of Relativism.

Ya see Relativism, axiomatically rejects the objectivity that is otherwise essential to truth. As a result, the Relativist, is incapable of recognizing any truth; and this is never MORE SO, than where truth refutes or otherwise contradicts a justification to do whatever needs doing in terms of satisfying their subjective needs.

In short, Relativism is the tangible evidence of personification of EVIL!

We see it in the hysterical rant of the subject would-be 'contributor' who just eclipsed Gilligan's record of continuous concessions to a single set of standing points; wherein she denies the existence of Evil, even as she attempts to advance deceit and fraudulence as a means to influence those ignorant of the teachings of Christ... and those who subsequent to Christ, have attempted to follow such, despite screwing it up, everyday, in every conceivable way. In hopes of separating the ignorant from Christ... thus from The Father.

Now... I ask you, what besides evil, does that?

Unless you posit that communism is a religion - it isn't, any more than Nazism was - you're talking apples and rutabagas.

ROFL!

Reader, in effect what the would-be Contributor is saying is: "Purple isn't a color any more than violet is a color!"

Religion: the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods; a particular system of faith and worship; a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.

Rest assured Reader, that in both the Leftist facets; Communism and Fascism (Progressivism), THE STATE is recognized as THE SUPERHUMAN CONTROLLING POWER, which demands a particular system of "Faith" which requires a particular type of worship... one which requires the comrade to pursue the interests prescribed by the state as that which is of SUPREME IMPORTANCE: OKA: THE PROTECTION OF: THE STATE!

Last edited:
Now... I ask you, what besides evil, does that?

Human beings, in keeping with their ideology. ...

Yes... "Leftists. OKA: The Manifestation of EVIL! Pursue their ideology through the advancement of deceit and fraud as a means to separate the ignorant from God. Leading them along the path to the only potential fruit of Evil: Chaos, Calamity and inevitably: Catastrophe.

Congrats... you've once again proven, that even a blind nut finds a squirrel now and then.

And as always: Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Actually, if the coach is allowed to display his faith for all to see at the game, why can't others express their views as well?
Then why do you care he prays if it works both ways?

Did he deny them that right? I'm confused with your post. He never did anything to anyone.

Actually, if the coach is allowed to display his faith for all to see at the game, why can't others express their views as well?

Did he deny them that right? I'm confused with your post. He never did anything to anyone.
He led the kids in prayer, which he is not allowed to do. And he made a show of his faith, which goes against the teachings of Jesus...

OKA: The Manifestation of EVIL! Pursue their ideology through the advancement of deceit and fraud as a means to separate the ignorant from God. Leading them along the path to the only potential fruit of Evil: Chaos, Calamity and inevitably: Catastrophe.

Well, I tried to get you to acknowledge your own history, but there's only so much I can do. Your denial doesn't change a thing. And I've noticed no other Christian has come in here to defend your rather unusual position.

That said, as long as you live you can learn. I'd recommend it. In the meantime, Matthew 7:1.

He disobeyed instructions from the people who pay his salary. In most places that would get you fired; he's only on administrative leave.

Are you recommending people routinely ignore their employers?

What are your thoughts on all of the Abrahamic religions being represented by prayers in public schools?

He led the kids in prayer, which he is not allowed to do. And he made a show of his faith, which goes against the teachings of Jesus...
He can do whatever he wants as long as there's no expectations from the kids. Again he never said shit about who attended. It's the US.

He can do whatever he wants as long as there's no expectations from the kids. Again he never said shit about who attended. It's the US.

As far as I'm concerned, he can pray in the stands as much as he likes. But when he makes his religion part of the program of the evening, that's where the problems arise.

Nope. He is not allowed to lead the kids in prayer. He works for the state, not the church.

Love it when non Christians teach Christianity.
You know who quotes the most Scripture in the Bible?
Satan.

Satan.
Does that make what he quotes wrong? Jesus said to turn the other cheek. How is that different depending upon who quotes it? Oh right, it isn't.

Matthew 6:
Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2“So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

5And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

Now, how does me quoting that change what Jesus taught?

As far as I'm concerned, he can pray in the stands as much as he likes. But when he makes his religion part of the program of the evening, that's where the problems arise.

ROFLMNAO! They tried this crap in Midland, TX. The Mayor told the Left to shove it up there ass and to this day, every football game is preceded by a Christian Prayer.

They're evil, irrational people who's input is irrelevant to reasonable people.

OKA: The Manifestation of EVIL! Pursue their ideology through the advancement of deceit and fraud as a means to separate the ignorant from God. Leading them along the path to the only potential fruit of Evil: Chaos, Calamity and inevitably: Catastrophe.

Well, ...

NINE IN A ROW!

Your Re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-Concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Poor Gilligan, its record has been SHATTERED!

He disobeyed instructions from the people who pay his salary. In most places that would get you fired; he's only on administrative leave.

Those positions are elected offices... So the Coach should stand his ground and when discharged, sue the school board for a lovely retirement package. Then when the school board is replaced with Christians, who are sick and tired of anti-theists... he can go back to coaching without the burden of how to pay his bills, so common to HS football coaches. And won't that be nice?

Satan.
Does that make what he quotes wrong? Jesus said to turn the other cheek. How is that different depending upon who quotes it? Oh right, it isn't.

Matthew 6:
Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2“So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

5And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

You suddenly the religion police? Too funny.

1 Timothy 2:8 Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or disputing.

Satan.

Matthew 6:

You suddenly the religion police? Too funny.

1 Timothy 2:8 Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or disputing.
Not what Jesus taught, now is it?

And

1 Timothy 2

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time. 7 And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—and a true and faithful teacher of the Gentiles.

8 Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or disputing. 9 I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10 but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.

11 A womana]">[a] should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;b]">[b] she must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15 But womenc]">[c] will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

ROFLMNAO! They tried this crap in Midland, TX. The Mayor told the Left to shove it up there ass and to this day, every football game is preceded by a Christian Prayer.

They're evil, irrational people who's input is irrelevant to reasonable people.

What football team are you referring to, that plays in Midland, and has a prayer before every game?

Forum List

Back