Studies Shows Stronger Men More Right Wing

How much I curl would be the only measure that goes along with the ridiculous study. Bench pressing works the chest mostly, and squats are lower body.

I'm in the gym 4 or 5 days a week. And I am against wealth redistribution. But the idea that bicep size is the sole measure of "strength" is hilarious.
Answer the question faggot.

You just lost the argument.

:gay:
No I didn't, this goon is just trying to say how strong he is despite his noodle arms, yet he won't even post his basic lift stats(bench, dead lift, squat).

Why don't you answer the question faggot. Post your stats. Or do you not even lift?

Look Sparky, let me try and explain this to you, and I'll type slow so you can keep up.

I am laughing at a study that uses bicep measurements as the sole measure of strength. What I bench, deadlift or squat has nothing to do with any of that. It ignores every type of strength except curls (and maybe tricep presses). That you think it has any really meaning is even funnier.
It has everything to do with it. If you are strong despite your twig arms, post your lift stats and I'll be the judge.

My twig arms?? lol You really are reaching with all your imagination, aren't you?

But then, I guess it is easier than defending the study you posted.

They analyzed wealth and bicep size? lol So bicep size is the sole measure of "strength"?

I find that amusing.
How much do you bench, deadlift, squat?

How much I curl would be the only measure that goes along with the ridiculous study. Bench pressing works the chest mostly, and squats are lower body.

I'm in the gym 4 or 5 days a week. And I am against wealth redistribution. But the idea that bicep size is the sole measure of "strength" is hilarious.
They dont even do bicept curls in weight lifting competitions. Anyways. Typically the toughest guys aren't the smartest guys

Answer the question? Why? If I have big biceps and do not believe in wealth redistribution, does that really prove the point?

Once again, I don't swing that way so you'll have to find someone else to let you suck their cock.
LOL, what a pussy. You should talk less about sucking cock and get to lifting.

I'm not the one trying to find out who is gay or not. That would be you.
I wasn't asking, but you are obviously letting us know...

I'm not the one calling a grown man a bitch or trying to determine my sexual orientation. If I said I was gay would you now be sending me private messages? lol

Biceps size does not measure wiriness or leverage either.

It also does not measure courage, will power, or discipline.

I would be curious what Lance Armstrong's bicep measurements are. He has relatively slim arms, despite the fact that he is the best cyclist to ever compete in the sport. His legs are strong as hell.
You are a fatbody with noodle arms. You don't even lift, or you wouldn't be freaking out about your small bicep size and trying to prove how strong you are.

I am not freaking out about anything. I am laughing at the idea that bicep measurements are the main measurement for strength.
You are laughing nervously because you are an insecure pussy. If you were so strong despite your small arms, why don't you post your lift stats to prove your point. But please, tell us more about all those people with bitch arms like you that are strong.

LMAO!! Laughing nervously? Why would I be nervous?
Case and point.

You are a beta who doesn't even lift.

They analyzed wealth and bicep size? lol So bicep size is the sole measure of "strength"?

I find that amusing.

They dont even do bicept curls in weight lifting competitions. Anyways. Typically the toughest guys aren't the smartest guys
Tell us about all those guys with small biceps in weightlifting competitions.

It also does not measure courage, will power, or discipline.

I would be curious what Lance Armstrong's bicep measurements are. He has relatively slim arms, despite the fact that he is the best cyclist to ever compete in the sport. His legs are strong as hell.
You are a fatbody with noodle arms. You don't even lift, or you wouldn't be freaking out about your small bicep size and trying to prove how strong you are.

I am not freaking out about anything. I am laughing at the idea that bicep measurements are the main measurement for strength.
You are laughing nervously because you are an insecure pussy. If you were so strong despite your small arms, why don't you post your lift stats to prove your point. But please, tell us more about all those people with bitch arms like you that are strong.

LMAO!! Laughing nervously? Why would I be nervous?
Case and point.

You are a beta who doesn't even lift.

You are just another internet badass who tries to look tough behind a computer.

You look like a fucking bitch.

I look like a bitch? lol Do I turn you on? Sorry junior, I don't swing that way.
Stop being an autistic faggot and answering my questions. Jesus, what are you, 60 years old?

Nope, not yet. I turned 55 a few weeks ago. And I am healthy as a horse and happy as a clam.
Yea, I suppose you aren't morbidly obese, but you are fat and have aged beyond your years compared to normal people.

And you know this how? You see a single picture of my head and a little chest and 1 hand. You must have amazing skills to be able to determine who is morbidly obese from the limited pic you have of me.

Or could you be just spouting bullshit?? lol Yep, that would be it.

Try and stay on topic, ridiculous as it may be.
This is my topic. If you don't like it, leave. If you are going to make all these claims about strong people with small biceps, than post your lifts to prove your claims. You are the one who said you went to the gym 5 times a week :lol:

Answer the question? Why? If I have big biceps and do not believe in wealth redistribution, does that really prove the point?

Once again, I don't swing that way so you'll have to find someone else to let you suck their cock.

I'm not the one calling a grown man a bitch or trying to determine my sexual orientation. If I said I was gay would you now be sending me private messages? lol
geez, stop talking about how gay you are. It is getting old.

I find that amusing.
I was metro Detroit powerlifting champ at 15 or 16 years old. 1986 give or take a year. 350 bench 505 deadlift and 405 squat. No steroids.
Weighed only 155. I wrestled that weight. I was a beast. Only wrestled 3 years and was all state my senior year. I didn't know a lot of moves but could just pick guys up and manhandle them. God I miss those days.

I look like a bitch? lol Do I turn you on? Sorry junior, I don't swing that way.
Stop being an autistic faggot and answering my questions. Jesus, what are you, 60 years old?

Nope, not yet. I turned 55 a few weeks ago. And I am healthy as a horse and happy as a clam.
Yea, I suppose you aren't morbidly obese, but you are fat and have aged beyond your years compared to normal people.

And you know this how? You see a single picture of my head and a little chest and 1 hand. You must have amazing skills to be able to determine who is morbidly obese from the limited pic you have of me.

This is my topic. If you don't like it, leave. If you are going to make all these claims about strong people with small biceps, than post your lifts to prove your claims. You are the one who said you went to the gym 5 times a week :lol:
You know who make me laugh? Guys with little calves. Pathetic. Great upper bodies but then buddy legs.

I find that amusing.
I was metro Detroit powerlifting champ at 15 or 16 years old. 1986 give or take a year. 350 bench 505 deadlift and 405 squat. No steroids.
Weighed only 155. I wrestled that weight. I was a beast. Only wrestled 3 years and was all state my senior year. I didn't know a lot of moves but could just pick guys up and manhandle them. God I miss those days.
Even if your story is true, you did this all with small biceps right? :lol:

Yep, I do. Not all weight training, but at least 3 days include some. The heavy sets in my bench presses are at either 225 or 250, depending on what else I have done that morning. I use a leg press instead of squating because I have knee problems and don't want to risk reinjuring them. But I do 300 on the heavy sets.

I don't do a deadlift in my weight training.

I find that amusing.

Tell us about all those guys with small biceps in weightlifting competitions.
I had friends who bodybuilded and no matter how hard they tried could never get rid of their farmers biceps. You know what I mean? No ball in their biceps. Genetics sucks for us all. What dont you like about your body? For me its my core. I'd trade a little muscle to have a great waste.

You know who make me laugh? Guys with little calves. Pathetic. Great upper bodies but then buddy legs.

Those are always funny. The sad ones are the guys going strictly for size, and never working on any stamina or flexibility. Talk about useless.

I find that amusing.
Even if your story is true, you did this all with small biceps right? :lol:
No I had 17.5 inch biceps back then. Only 15.5 now. How did I lose 2 inches?

Those are always funny. The sad ones are the guys going strictly for size, and never working on any stamina or flexibility. Talk about useless.
Back then I wanted to dumbbell press the $120s 3 times now I'd rather be able to do the 60s 20 times. And back then we didn't need to do cardio we were kids. Now gotta do the stair climber and treadmill.

No shock really. Just pointing out what everyone knows.

Stronger men are more right-wing - Telegraph
I doubt that's true. Me and my ju jit su buddy are the toughest guy I know and we're not come. I bet all the black men who vote democratic would have something to say about that.
>internet nerd talking about martial arts
>talking like some cuck about black guys
>liberal faggot
You cons are such blow hards. Here is what I've noticed about conservatives. They are oussies. When I threaten them with violence what's the first thing they bring up? Their guns. Zimmerman is a great example. Pussy.

Back then I wanted to dumbbell press the $120s 3 times now I'd rather be able to do the 60s 20 times. And back then we didn't need to do cardio we were kids. Now gotta do the stair climber and treadmill.

It depends on what you are wanting to do. If you want to be a bodybuilder, mass is the goal. But functional fitness requires crosstraining to get aerobic fitness, flexibility and stamina in too.

geez, stop talking about how gay you are. It is getting old.
I'm gay for you.

Forum List

Back