Study: 34 percent of white college applicants faked minority status

try mortgage applications .........i've actually had realtors ask if my name is Hispanic.....porque saben que mi trasero blanco brillante va a ser el último en la fila :dance: ~S~

BREAKING: Millions Of College Applicants Find Elizabeth Warren's Life Story To Be Inspirational

does this mean i'm not really basque?

I too have indian ancestry 6 generations back. Hahahaha this is Brietbart. He's a notorious liar. He sure snagged you, didn't he?

At Least Obama was truthful when he applied for tuition assistance...he said he was born in Kenya on his application.....probably his last honest day....

That's okay.

Now we'll know at least 34% of college students probably have a decent IQ and deserve to be there.

At Least Obama was truthful when he applied for tuition assistance...he said he was born in Kenya on his application.....probably his last honest day....

That's a lie.. You are dumb as shit not to know that's not how it works for foreign born students. My brothers were born overseas and didn't get any tuition assistance. They were natural born US citizens.

Foreign students who are foreign nationals have to apply for student visas.

Half the problems in the US are because of ignorance just like yours.

LOLOLOL.god are you dumb son

We know he applied as a non US citizen for college grants......Why????....They are sealed

Obama was a fraud like his husband Michael

Stupid lies. If they are "sealed", how would you prove it? Foreign nationals who attend US colleges have a string of public documentation.

Was Barack Obama a Foreign College Student? | Snopes.com

Apr 15, 2009 · Recently released records do not document that Barack Obama received college financial aid in the U.S. as a 'foreign student from Indonesia.' David Mikkelson …

Stupid lies. If they are "sealed", how would you prove it? Foreign nationals who attend US colleges have a string of public documentation.
Why are simple college transcripts SEALED for, you GD public skewl reject. What kind of pussy major did you receive Sociology or some other 10 buck an hour job major???

When you have no legitamate complaint , you just lie.. and call yourselves "Christians".

False claim: Obama’s Columbia University ID card shows he ...

May 04, 2020 · False claim: Obama’s Columbia University ID card shows he was a foreign student. Social media users have been sharing an image online that claims to show former President Barack Obama’s

Why are simple college transcripts SEALED for, you GD public skewl reject. What kind of pussy major did you receive Sociology or some other 10 buck an hour job major???

Your college transcripts and mine are sealed, moron.

Forum List

Back