🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Study- CA has Worst Quality of Life

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Too funny. I know all about that cesspool as I lived there 39 years up until summer 2016

-Geaux
——
Awards season is in full swing in California, and the Golden State just took home a booby prize of its own.

California ranks dead last among U.S. states in quality of life, according to a study by U.S. News, ranking behind New Jersey (49th) and Indiana (48th).

California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says

I would have to say the opinion of the study is bought and paid for by tRump. I have seen other states and California is the best hands down.

Keep that god forsaken place.
22c32c10e875f952b52ebd849f8c44a6--iowa-paradise.jpg

Which state has the best quality of life? North Dakota, according to the study.

Iowa, which scored highly in infrastructure and health care, took the No. 1 overall “best state” in the rankings.

Yeah, OK. Enjoy South Dakota!

California stinks, literally. We have the worst traffic in the world. Los Angeles has a homeless population of 58,000 and growing. San Francisco provides maps locating the worst of the shitted up streets. San Diego's open human waste problem resulted in an outbreak of hepatitis. Santa Ana developed a tent city along the river. Last summer's worst fire was set by some wandering illegal's campfire.

To say that California is the best shows a profound ignorance of both California and the rest of the country.

California stinks, literally. We have the worst traffic in the world. Los Angeles has a homeless population of 58,000 and growing. San Francisco provides maps locating the worst of the shitted up streets. San Diego's open human waste problem resulted in an outbreak of hepatitis. Santa Ana developed a tent city along the river. Last summer's worst fire was set by some wandering illegal's campfire.

To say that California is the best shows a profound ignorance of both California and the rest of the country.

The rate of reconstruction v. taking the insurance money and running is the figure to keep track of. the fire rate will go up in tandem with the growth of the homeless population and rent control. Hopefully the PR machines will keep the out migration low. Californians are already screwing up FL and if they go elsewhere that would be good.

Iowa, which scored highly in infrastructure and health care, took the No. 1 overall “best state” in the rankings.

198393-1.jpg

You're on a meme roll, OldSchool! :lol:

These sorts of lists are always incredibly subjective. Also, as someone originally from New York, I can say that New Jersey is objectively the worst state. :rofl:

Too funny. I know all about that cesspool as I lived there 39 years up until summer 2016

-Geaux
——
Awards season is in full swing in California, and the Golden State just took home a booby prize of its own.

California ranks dead last among U.S. states in quality of life, according to a study by U.S. News, ranking behind New Jersey (49th) and Indiana (48th).

Cali is the only place you can go snowboarding and surfing in the same day. Thats got to be some bullshit study.

198393-1.jpg

You're on a meme roll, OldSchool! :lol:

These sorts of lists are always incredibly subjective. Also, as someone originally from New York, I can say that New Jersey is objectively the worst state. :rofl:

Certainly NJ is in CA's league when it comes to screwed up finances

-Geaux
——

Cali is the only place you can go snowboarding and surfing in the same day. Thats got to be some bullshit study.
amen bro,i could not have said it any better myself,excellent post.:thewave:

someone who says Reagan was a great president hardly has any credibility around here.:haha::dig:

oh and whats ignorant is saying the STATE of california has the worst traffic in the world just because LA is so bad.:rolleyes:.San diego just right down the street from them has no traffic worse than a lot of other cities,i got friends there i visit all the time and SD has nowhere the traffic LA has.its not bad at all. oh and none of my friends there in SD have caught the hepatitis problem,its just the bums that are getting it.LOL the human race is the one to blame for the fires,dont even try and put that on california.jesus chirst.

-Geaux
——

clearly you've never been to washington state

Forum List

Back