Study finds conservatives have lower-IQs than liberals

Last edited:
I find that difficult to believe after reading leftist comments here. With that said, for every study there is another study to refute the first study.

I find that difficult to believe after reading leftist comments here. With that said, for every study there is another study to refute the first study.
I am sure the dependent 47% of dumbasses that cannot make enough to pay Federal Personal Income Tax are assumed to be conservative for purposes of this propaganda.

Not in this case. The stupid are fearful, hence the GOP party of white "Christians" which fears all others. Their fears are eternal, just children who never grew up.

Not in this case. The stupid are fearful, hence the GOP party of white "Christians" which fears all others. Their fears are eternal, just children who never grew up.

Hey Jake, how about a nice cold glass of STFU juice?

You are a primary example of the kind of people the link refers to.

{A demagogue/ˈdɛməɡɒɡ/ (from French "demagogue", derived in turn from the Greek "demos" = people/folk and the verb "ago" = carry/manipulate thus "people's manipulator") or rabble-rouser is a political leader in ademocracy who appeals to the emotions, fears, prejudices, and ignorance of the lower classes in order to gain power and promote political motives. Demagogues usually oppose deliberation and advocate immediate, violent action to address a national crisis; they accuse moderate and thoughtful opponents of weakness. Demagogues have appeared in democracies since ancient Athens. They exploit a fundamental weakness in democracy: because ultimate power is held by the people, nothing stops the people from giving that power to someone who appeals to the lowest common denominator of a large segment of the population.}

Demagogue - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You of the demagogue party have only one tool in your belt.

You are a primary example of the kind of people the link refers to.

{A demagogue/ˈdɛməɡɒɡ/ (from French "demagogue", derived in turn from the Greek "demos" = people/folk and the verb "ago" = carry/manipulate thus "people's manipulator") or rabble-rouser is a political leader in ademocracy who appeals to the emotions, fears, prejudices, and ignorance of the lower classes in order to gain power and promote political motives. Demagogues usually oppose deliberation and advocate immediate, violent action to address a national crisis; they accuse moderate and thoughtful opponents of weakness. Demagogues have appeared in democracies since ancient Athens. They exploit a fundamental weakness in democracy: because ultimate power is held by the people, nothing stops the people from giving that power to someone who appeals to the lowest common denominator of a large segment of the population.}

Demagogue - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You of the demagogue party have only one tool in your belt.

My tool is bigger than yours.

Hey Jake, how about a nice cold glass of STFU juice?
Not Jake, dummy. And take your own advice.

Forum List

Back