Study finds conservatives have lower-IQs than liberals

I don't know why you're babbling about Soros, what I do know is that you are a poor liar and not too bright.

Of course you don't - you lack a functioning brain. You have the intellect of a stalk of broccoli. Pretty typical of a leftist.

How would you imagine IQ plays into the phenomenon of so many conservatives not believing in Evolution?

How would you imagine IQ plays into the phenomenon of so many conservatives not believing in Evolution?

So, you think that belief is a causative force of IQ?

One thing the Soros study failed to do is actually rate IQ. This is nothing more than confirmation bias in action, leftists calling the right stupid for not accepting leftism.

One thing the Soros study failed to do is actually rate IQ. This is nothing more than confirmation bias in action, leftists calling the right stupid for not accepting leftism.

I think that more intelligent someone is, the less likely they are to deny the findings of science.

As opposed to conservatives never ever considering their beliefs smarter? lol

Youre the dumbest fucker on this board besides BullKurtz. You should probably sit this one out unless you want to make cons look worse.

You're drooling, Asslips. Calm yourself down or the attendants will have to restrain you again.

Forum List

Back