Study finds conservatives have lower-IQs than liberals

How would you imagine IQ plays into the phenomenon of so many conservatives not believing in Evolution?

Evolution is nothing more than theory
Youre making it worse.

Has evolution been observed? Nope, therefore it's a theory. They teach you this in college you know
Yes evolution has been observed. You must have went to an online college.

Link it. Observed evolution

How would you imagine IQ plays into the phenomenon of so many conservatives not believing in Evolution?

Youre making it worse.

Has evolution been observed? Nope, therefore it's a theory. They teach you this in college you know

Are you kidding or what?

Youre making it worse.

You look it up yourself. This proves the OP's point. This is old news.

Youre making it worse.

I think this forum is just about as far as her education goes.

Youre making it worse.

I think this forum is just about as far as her education goes.
That was Catholic Sunday School.

Youre making it worse.

AHAHAHAHAHA Busted

Youre making it worse.

AHAHAHAHAHA Busted
OK :laugh:

A theory with an incredible amount of supporting evidence. I don't believe that given the preponderance of evidence it is rational to deny that species evolve.However, the leftist conflate ignorance and intelligence. The denial of evolution is ignorant given the available data, but this does not equate to stupidity.

This fraudulent "study" is floated every few months by some leftist thinking they are clever and original. From the outset this is nothing more than a case of confirmation bias, logical fallacy pretending at logic. To accept a politically motivated hatchet job that ignores basic principles of causation is in itself highly ignorant. Delta didn't even read what he linked, he failed to grasp that he was linking a criticism of the fraudulent study, rather than the study itself. The study is an appeal to ignorance. but the OP by delta is pure stupidity.

Could there possibly be a better set up than this thread? They just leap right in as if they want to substantiate the premise of the OP. That's how smart they are.

ROFL

Quips Asslips., who is incapable of constructing a grammatically correct sentence.

"You must have GONE to an online college." (Though I'm not sure where in the shit that substitutes for a brain with you, you came up with the idea that online colleges are inferior.)

ROFL

Quips Asslips., who is incapable of constructing a grammatically correct sentence.

"You must have GONE to an online college." (Though I'm not sure where in the shit that substitutes for a brain with you, you came up with the idea that online colleges are inferior.)

I'll bet you're good at spelling too.

ROFL

You know its bad when you start trying the grammar argument. This isnt a term paper. However, I do expect people to know there is actual proof of evolution.

Social conservatives have a lower I.Q. probably - Gene Expression

"Looking at the General Social Survey I too have found at a correlation between higher intelligence and social liberalism."

lots more at link

I could have told you that without the study.

Exactly, there have been plenty of studies that have linked Conservatives to:

Low effort thought. (Actual study paper)

Low IQs and Conservative beliefs leading to prejudice. (Hello ShootSpeeders!)

And guess what? Conservatives don't believe in science or will say "It's the liberal universities out to get us!"
And then ignore it.

You know its bad when you start trying the grammar argument. This isnt a term paper. However, I do expect people to know there is actual proof of evolution.

You are attempting to impugn your intellectual superior as "stupid." When you do that, grammatical fuckups are fair game. (Sentence fragment.)

Forum List

Back