Study Finds MAGA Republicans More Likely to Support Delusional and Pro-Violence Statements

If you could forget the white aspect and just say people then you've aced it. Everyone has the same dreams , everyone wants the same things. The little ng and short of it is we are one wether you like it or not. It can be a blessing or a curse depending on how you look.at the world. The choice is yours.
I promise I will as soon as you folks stop with the ”more diversity, fewer whites“ bullshit.

Hold on….should whites fund the 13 percentile committing 50% of the crime against them?
No one should support crime. Like it or not , we support criminals in prison. How do we break this vicious cycle. That's the billion dollar question.

Additionally, over half of MAGA Republicans (51.0%) strongly or very strongly believed in the ‘great replacement’ theory, the belief that native-born white Americans are being replaced by immigrants. This belief was far less prevalent among strong Republicans (23.1%), other Republicans (14.4%), and non-Republicans (7.0%).
Tucker lays it all out for you here.
Lots of graphs, pesky data and facts for you.

Stann
www.foxnews.com

Tucker Carlson: The great replacement is an electoral strategy

Tucker Carlson calls out the Biden administration's immigration policies and reacts to the US population growth being fueled by migration on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."
www.foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com

I doubt it.

Tell us, when has it not been good to be white? When have whites not been proud of being white?
Why would anyone be not proud of being white? I can see being embarrassed by your fellow nigg3rs but the closest thing we have to that is the white liberal women and nobody gives a fuck about them.

Jesus Christ

Replacement garbage

You’re arguing with racists

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Why would anyone be not proud of being white? I can see being embarrassed by your fellow nigg3rs but the closest thing we have to that is the white liberal women and nobody gives a fuck about them.
You’re proud of your SKIN COLOR?

Why not be proud of your hair color?

Tucker lays it all out for you here.
Lots of graphs, pesky data and facts for you.

Stann
www.foxnews.com

Tucker Carlson: The great replacement is an electoral strategy

Tucker Carlson calls out the Biden administration's immigration policies and reacts to the US population growth being fueled by migration on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."
www.foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com
No thanks, Don't watch or listen to sensational entertainment disguised as news. Fox is and always will be a bad joke and poor entertainment.

Forum List

Back