Stunning! Bush Predicted Iraq Disaster Obama Actually Created

so why didn't he negotiate a status of forces agreement when he had the leverage?

That's a fair question. Maybe that couldn't be done before a certain timeline?

We know Obama didn't do it, but did Bush have the chance prior? Anyone know?
yes, he did. he negotiated the status of forces agreement that required us to leave when we did.

There are no forces, therefore he did not negotiate. Use your head.

you should take your own advice. our forces had to leave because they would not enter into a stay of forces agreement extension. so we had to leave on the date negotiated by baby bush.

I hope that helps.
Because Obama and Kerry are inept.

No, because Iraq wanted our troops liable under Iraqi laws which would open a terrible can of worms. Try to figure out why. Even you must be able to understand something so simple.

President Bush warned that if we pulled out of Iraq too soon, it would be dangerous for Iraq, the region and the United States; it would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to al Qaeda. It would mean we are risking mass killings on a grand scale. It would allow the terrorists to replace the safe haven they lost in Afghanistan. It would mean we’d have to return at a later date to confront an enemy who is even more dangerous.

President Obama is trying to blame Bush but he won the war and Obama then handed over to ISIS.

Listen to this clip. He thinks people will fall for his blaming Bush for what is obviously his failure.

Stunning Bush Predicted Iraq Disaster Obama Actually Created www.independentsentinel.com

wait so now its ok to reference BOOOOSH? But i thought it wasnt because he is out of office now..You people can't even play by your own rules. ( i mean not that i ever expect you too, but it had to be pointed out anyways.)

Yes the neocons hated the fact we were leaving Iraq, They wanted to be there 50 years or more, even past when they died off...Funny how it wouldnt be them fighting for that change beyond their words.

so why didn't he negotiate a status of forces agreement when he had the leverage?

yes, he did. he negotiated the status of forces agreement that required us to leave when we did.

well no he did, and there is a record of Obama and Malaki meeting to deal with it.

bush negotiated the status of forces agreement that only allowed us forces inside iraq cities until 6/30/09 and forces in iraq until 12/31/11.
use your google.

After which time a long term status (Think Germany and Japan post WW2) needed to be implemented. The reason it wasn't, is because Obama didn't really want it. It's that simple. It could have been done.
Both didnt want it, the Iraq people didnt want it, and Americans didnt want it.
These are facts

so why didn't Bush negotiate a status of forces agreement when he had the leverage?

LOL...did you want him to come back out of retirement to get that done? Once you leave the Presidency, negotiating agreements becomes the job of the NEXT President! Saying Bush is at fault for Obama's failure to leave enough troops in Iraq to keep it stable is LAUGHABLE! Barry was so busy congratulating himself on being "the war stopper"! that he totally ignored what was happening in Iraq.
Bush signed it in 2008 while he was still in office. Dipshit

wait so now its ok to reference BOOOOSH? But i thought it wasnt because he is out of office now..You people can't even play by your own rules. ( i mean not that i ever expect you too, but it had to be pointed out anyways.)

Yes the neocons hated the fact we were leaving Iraq, They wanted to be there 50 years or more, even past when they died off...Funny how it wouldnt be them fighting for that change beyond their words.
Unhinged much? :lol:

Unhinged much? :lol:
retard much?

bush negotiated the status of forces agreement that only allowed us forces inside iraq cities until 6/30/09 and forces in iraq until 12/31/11.
use your google.

After which time a long term status (Think Germany and Japan post WW2) needed to be implemented. The reason it wasn't, is because Obama didn't really want it. It's that simple. It could have been done.
These are facts

Bottom line is, it didn't matter what Iraq thought, just like it didn't matter what Germany thought in 1945. Obama didn't want it and that's why we have the current situation.

use your google.

These are facts

Bottom line is, it didn't matter what Iraq thought, just like it didn't matter what Germany thought in 1945. Obama didn't want it and that's why we have the current situation.
well no, this isnt even the right short version of it. The idea that you want to solely blame Obama is lazy.

Obama's "we have no strategy" strategy is a perfect example of "leading from behind".....

He's a disaster.

Everyone knows the standard tactic.
No one ever mentions that Bush had the option of deciding not to sign the agreement with Iraq in Dec of 2008. He could have said "You know, you guys have taken so long to reach and agreement with us that I prefer not to strap the next President, who will be taking over in one month, with this agreement. Lets just wait for the next guy to take over and you can talk to him. He might have some different ideas".
Shelling in no way insinuates boots on the ground and if you don't think the CIAs presence has anything to do with black ops you're crazy.
Where do shells come from? Do we still use 105's with Spooky?
We are living through 1980 all over again. Obama is Jimmy Carter, only worse.

It was always apparent that the GOP was going to attempt to "Carter-ize" President Obama. It just irks them to no end that Carter was right and Raygun was wrong.

LOL...well, if Carter was so "right" then don't you think it's amusing that you view it as an insult when the GOP brands Obama as the second coming of Carter?

To be honest with you, I don't think Carter was anything like Obama. Carter was an intelligent and honorable man who's Administration wasn't riddled with scandal like Obama's is. Jimmy Carter was an outsider who never quite figured out Washington but his heart was in the right place.

I don't think the GOP should try and "Carter-ize" Obama either! It's an insult to Carter.

It was a tactic they used to try and marginalize President Carter. It worked with 70% of Americans. But so did the Iraq war invasion propaganda.

use your google.

These are facts

By the fall of 1945 the Germans were trying to get in to the US occupation zone. They wanted our help in rebuilding their country. Not so much with the Iraqis.........

you should take your own advice. our forces had to leave because they would not enter into a stay of forces agreement extension. so we had to leave on the date negotiated by baby bush.

I hope that helps.
Because Obama and Kerry are inept.

no. try sticking with reality and not obama deranged delusions.

this is why it is impossible to have an actual discussion with you wackadoodles

use your google.

These are facts

Sure it mattered. Germany signed and unconditional surrender. We could do anything we wanted and we didn't have to consult or get permission from any German government or individual. Bush gave away the victory our troops earned in battle by giving it all up in 2004 by signing an agreement that dictated our lessening control and authority in Iraq. The dumb ass failed to get a surrender, let alone an unconditional surrender.

Obama's "we have no strategy" strategy is a perfect example of "leading from behind".....

He's a disaster.

Everyone knows the standard tactic.
No one ever mentions that Bush had the option of deciding not to sign the agreement with Iraq in Dec of 2008. He could have said "You know, you guys have taken so long to reach and agreement with us that I prefer not to strap the next President, who will be taking over in one month, with this agreement. Lets just wait for the next guy to take over and you can talk to him. He might have some different ideas".
Shelling in no way insinuates boots on the ground and if you don't think the CIAs presence has anything to do with black ops you're crazy.
Where do shells come from? Do we still use 105's with Spooky?
We are living through 1980 all over again. Obama is Jimmy Carter, only worse.

It was always apparent that the GOP was going to attempt to "Carter-ize" President Obama. It just irks them to no end that Carter was right and Raygun was wrong.

LOL...well, if Carter was so "right" then don't you think it's amusing that you view it as an insult when the GOP brands Obama as the second coming of Carter?

To be honest with you, I don't think Carter was anything like Obama. Carter was an intelligent and honorable man who's Administration wasn't riddled with scandal like Obama's is. Jimmy Carter was an outsider who never quite figured out Washington but his heart was in the right place.

I don't think the GOP should try and "Carter-ize" Obama either! It's an insult to Carter.

It was a tactic they used to try and marginalize President Carter. It worked with 70% of Americans. But so did the Iraq war invasion propaganda.

With all due respect, Boo? Having lived through the Carter Presidency I can assure you that it wasn't the GOP that "marginalized" Jimmy Carter. He was a Washington neophyte who didn't know how to get things done. Carter marginalized himself. There is a reason he didn't win a second term...people simply realized that he wasn't a good President.

Stunning! Bush Predicted Iraq Disaster Obama Actually Created

Colin Powell and many others, including me, predicted the Iraq disaster before Boy George even invaded Iraq. The Bushes destabilized the entire Middle East.

The real plan worked -----Iraq was destabilized. Now Libya is too and Syria and on to Iran. Just like the neocons had it planned.

Bush was covering his neo-con ass because he knew (1) he fucked up and (2) the situation would have to be solved by the Arabs, Persians, and Turks, not us.

Forum List

Back