Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War With Iran

His insane antics used to be funny. He’s let the vermin take over for the warmongers.View attachment 326570
Our military are neither vermin nor warmongers. Their instructions are clear. Shoot only if shot at. It's called self-defense, and our servicemen are not only obedient, they're loyal men to the people of the United States of America.
Looking at the videos that Fort Fun keeps referring to its obvious that the gunboats are close enough to mount an attack that could not be stopped in time

We should and do
No we don't. Goddamn son, you will say anything, won't you?

It would have been contrary to international law to destroy those gunboats in the video. We never have, we didn't that time, and we won't next time.

Your silly fantasies notwithstanding.
Have you never heard of the USS Cole?

Already covered in the thread. Not wasting my time.
So you do know what a suicide boat is capable of

and yet you still refuse to allow our sailors to defend themselves and their ship

thats sad
Again, already covered. Spoiler alert: you're being stupid

His insane antics used to be funny. He’s let the vermin take over for the warmongers.View attachment 326570
Our military are neither vermin nor warmongers. Their instructions are clear. Shoot only if shot at. It's called self-defense, and our servicemen are not only obedient, they're loyal men to the people of the United States of America.
Looking at the videos that Fort Fun keeps referring to its obvious that the gunboats are close enough to mount an attack that could not be stopped in time
With the non existent explosives that anyone can see are not in their boats... In trump cult fantasyland...

We should and do
No we don't. Goddamn son, you will say anything, won't you?

It would have been contrary to international law to destroy those gunboats in the video. We never have, we didn't that time, and we won't next time.

Your silly fantasies notwithstanding.
Have you never heard of the USS Cole?

Already covered in the thread. Not wasting my time.
So you do know what a suicide boat is capable of

and yet you still refuse to allow our sailors to defend themselves and their ship

thats sad
Again, already covered. Spoiler alert: you're being stupid
Not by me

24 sailors were killed on the Cole

With the non existent explosives that anyone can see are not in their boats... In trump cult fantasyland...
You cant see explosives that could be in the hull of the boat

You say the Navy told Trump to shove orders... I'm trying to figure out how they did that if the Navy hasn't been attacked.
By publicly stating they would continue to do what they have always done.

What they have always done was not destroy the gunboats in that situation. Trump says he ordered them to do so. They then publicly stated they would continue to do what they have always done. Which is not to do so.

I really cant dumb this down any further, no offense.

And the gunboats did this before. A few times. The incidents were months apart. Yet them not doing it for a month means Trump's tough guy poop tweet. -- that the navy publicly shit on -- has worked?

That is some stellar illogic.
You've been repeatedly told none of that is true.

Therefore, you're just a liar.

Pretty hard to prove a negative isn't it? *winks*
You're confused again. I don't have to prove anything. You do. And you're not doing a very good job of it.
You are making the assumption that I care what you think. Something needed to be handled, and it was. Nothing I say to you is going to change your mind on Trump or likely anything else if this is the best you can do in a debate.

PROVE that something didn't happen because someone said something!!! Really? *shrugs*

Remember this if you take nothing else from this post.. Nobody can make you look stupid. You have to do that yourself.

Remember, kids, Islamic terrorists always put explosives on their boats in plain sight on the deck, in a large box with the word BOMB prominently painted on all sides.

Could you, like, not suck Iranian dick for two minutes in a row?

I have no cause to lie. Our spy folks, like the Israeli and Iranian spies and propagandists often do lie. False flag ops are not infrequent in the Middle East, and simple accidents and miscalculations can also occur and lead to war.

Good. Maybe you missed it, but being a ball less coward, didn't work for Obama. Remember the red line? The red line that made him look small and pathetic, that resulted in Syria intentionally using chemical weapons, specifically to rub Obama's face in it?

Yeah, we're not doing that anymore. You childish people need to grow up, and let a man handle things, since you cowards can't.
Yeah, remember when republicans were calling obama weak on syria and a criminal for not putting his actions to a congressional vote...so obama threw the syria response to them 8n congress....and they all suddenly got severe cases of vaginal sand-itis, just to stick it to the brown guy?

Yep, i remember that.

Really.... so Obama unilaterally gave a red line, and then when it was crossed.... tossed it to congress, and now you are claiming they failed to back the red line they never made?

Fascinating that you think this makes a point for your side.

Forum List

Back