Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War With Iran

His insane antics used to be funny. He’s let the vermin take over for the warmongers.View attachment 326570
what would you have the navy do act like cowards and allow them to attack thats what a moron would do.
When US forces wish to cross Iranian territorial waters in the Persian Gulf, they are supposed to ask permission.

America didn't ask Germany's permission to cross the Rhine in 1945, yet still did.

Why should the mullahs get any more respect?

Remember, America is in a War against Evil

US troops should not be in provocative places, like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, the Gulf of Hormuz, or any places that are the territory of other sovereign nations.

The Gulf of Hormuz is no one's territory. Thanks to Trump we have or are pulling out of all the others. Thank you very much!

Trump's secret sauce in eliminating this kind of conflict is our progress at home with oil exploration and fracking. It enables America to be self sufficient fuel-wise, so there isn't really the economic need to be in the strait of Hormuz, although there are other strategic ones, it affects others a lot more.

US troops should not be in provocative places, like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, the Gulf of Hormuz, or any places that are the territory of other sovereign nations.

The Gulf of Hormuz is no one's territory. Thanks to Trump we have or are pulling out of all the others. Thank you very much!

Actually large tracts are within a couple of nations' territorial waters, including Iran.

Last edited:
Well you can thank Trump that one issue is no longer a reason. OIL!
That was always the predominate reason for the USA involvement in Middle East.
And then you had dummies like Obama who once told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA...
And when you’re ready to start selling, we want to be one of your best customers,” said Obama to Brazil.
And he proved it!
And the idiot Biden has said:
Here’s exactly what Biden said on oil drilling:
"Number one, no more subsidies for fossil fuel industry. No more drilling on federal lands. No more drilling, including offshore. No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period, ends, number one."
So the ONLY way a President can have a direct affect on the gas prices you pay is either do as Trump/Bush did approve federal land leases and what Biden would do is what Obama did: Stop the leases!
Talk about middle east dependency AGAIN!!!
ObamaOilLeasessigned.png

His insane antics used to be funny. He’s let the vermin take over for the warmongers.View attachment 326570
what would you have the navy do act like cowards and allow them to attack thats what a moron would do.
When US forces wish to cross Iranian territorial waters in the Persian Gulf, they are supposed to ask permission.

America didn't ask Germany's permission to cross the Rhine in 1945, yet still did.

Why should the mullahs get any more respect?

Remember, America is in a War against Evil
so you would have the straits closed by iran and iran dominating the worlds oil supply by the way its international waters ,

Yeah right. When US ships are in Iranian waters. I'm sure you'd be happy about Iranian gunboats sitting off the coast of North Carolina.
Moron.

I'd be very happy about that, especially if I were the one targeting them. it would be like shooting fish in a 5-gallon bucket of water.

Trump's secret sauce in eliminating this kind of conflict is our progress at home with oil exploration and fracking. It enables America to be self sufficient fuel-wise, so there isn't really the economic need to be in the strait of Hormuz, although there are other strategic ones, it affects others a lot more.

I guess you don't know that oil is a global market

One explanation for why US troops continue to destabilize that part of the world involves US balance of payments deficits that began in the wake of the Korean War:

America Escalates its "Democratic" Oil War in the Near East | Michael Hudson

"The major deficit in the U.S. balance of payments has long been military spending abroad.

"The entire payments deficit, beginning with the Korean War in 1950-51 and extending through the Vietnam War of the 1960s, was responsible for forcing the dollar off gold in 1971.

"The problem facing America’s military strategists was how to continue supporting the 800 U.S. military bases around the world and allied troop support without losing America’s financial leverage."

America's financial leverage comes from its global reserve currency, and that may not exist without those 800 foreign bases and the misery they guarantee?
NP_20170306_MOSULCAP06_1513431.jpg

https://foreignpolicy.com/2015/06/1...rld-has-never-seen-a-refugee-crisis-this-bad/

One explanation for why US troops continue to destabilize that part of the world involves US balance of payments deficits that began in the wake of the Korean War:

"The major deficit in the U.S. balance of payments has long been military spending abroad.

"The entire payments deficit, beginning with the Korean War in 1950-51 and extending through the Vietnam War of the 1960s, was responsible for forcing the dollar off gold in 1971.

"The problem facing America’s military strategists was how to continue supporting the 800 U.S. military bases around the world and allied troop support without losing America’s financial leverage."

America's financial leverage comes from its global reserve currency, and that may not exist without those 800 foreign bases and the misery they guarantee?

A Record Year in Misery: the World Has Never Seen a Refugee Crisis This Bad

If I were President Trump and I knew were going to be replaced, I would destabilize the living fuck out of the Middle East right now by bombing the living crap out of Iran. They'd be living in caves and wearing animal skins when I got done with them.

So oil prices go through the roof globally? Big fucking deal. We already get enough oil from fracking that we don't even have to import it, if we don't want to.

And that would force the next president to keep his filthy mitts of the fracking industry. And I would further fuck up a bunch of other shit, just so I could drop it in Manchurian Joe's lap.

But that's just the kinda guy I am.

If I were President Trump and I knew were going to be replaced, I would destabilize the living fuck out of the Middle East right now by bombing the living crap out of Iran. They'd be living in caves and wearing animal skins when I got done with them.

So oil prices go through the roof globally? Big fucking deal. We already get enough oil from fracking that we don't even have to import it, if we don't want to.

And that would force the next president to keep his filthy mitts of the fracking industry. And I would further fuck up a bunch of other shit, just so I could drop it in Manchurian Joe's lap.

JGalt said: “But that's just the kinda guy I am.”

It’s pretty obvious you’re a stone cold killer ... in your dreams.
In real life you just seem a very small & stupid man. No understanding of real politics at all.

JGalt said: “But that's just the kinda guy I am.”

It’s pretty obvious you’re a stone cold killer ... in your dreams.
In real life you just seem a very small & stupid man. No understanding of real politics at all.

Forum List

Back