Stupid liberal says.. Just tell men not to rape ..

Like that is going to convience them. The rapist is going to say. Oh I was going to rape someone but since you pointed out I should not do it. I guess I wont. DUMB Democratic strategist: Rape can be prevented by telling men not to assault women - National Crime & Courts | Examiner.com
Liberals are so eaten up with the thought that "people should do as I think they should do" that they actually believe that passing a law or making a suggestion will automatically insure compliance by everyone. They seem to think that the natural reaction to their making a suggestion or rule is that EVERYBODY CONCURS and will oblige...like sheep. When that doesn't occur, they create illogical, deceptive (untruthful){lies} and emotional tactics in argument for their stance on the core issue.

They seem to think that if we ask everybody to turn in their guns, everybody will do it...then all will be peace, love and charity throughout the hood. Jobs will jump out of the woodwork, crime will be unheard of an all will be well. All the female side of life has to do now is ask the male side politely not to rape them anymore.

Duh!

Liberals are a stupid sort of people.

"Don't Rape Me!"

Sounds like reasonable request!

I'm guessing that "Don't shoot me!" will work too?

Forum List

Back