Suckiing on the Federal Teat!!!!

So that means you are "subsidized" too.

Face it individuals get way more in subsidies than any business that's why 47% of people pay no income tax and some actually get more of a refund than they paid in.

People with no kids pay more taxes than people with kids so they are subsidizing other people's children.

You get to take a personal deduction on your income taxes doesn't that count as a subsidy to you?

I'm totally subsided. Thanks to Republicans, my entire lifestyle is deductible. I like the yacht as a second home deduction. THANK YOU REPUBLICANS!!!!!!!

Yeah right.

For someone who says he is so rich you have shown very little if any knowledge of business or finance..

Case in point saying that writing off a business expense is a subsidy

Hey oh brilliant business man who can't say what type of business you run, why should any business get a write off for anything?

Why do business's go to the Federal government and ask for special considerations for anything?

If the government isn't handing out business "subsidies" what the fuck are the companies asking FOR?

Why can't the companies do what you claim all us citizens should do. You know, suck it up and carry on without the government helping anyone?

And don't give me that horseshit about we should all pay a flat tax. Try and talk reality for once instead of this ongoing fantasy of us all paying 8% or whatever the fantasy number has now become. It ain't happening.

I'm totally subsided. Thanks to Republicans, my entire lifestyle is deductible. I like the yacht as a second home deduction. THANK YOU REPUBLICANS!!!!!!!

Yeah right.

For someone who says he is so rich you have shown very little if any knowledge of business or finance..

Hey oh brilliant business man who can't say what type of business you run, why should any business get a write off for anything?

Why do business's go to the Federal government and ask for special considerations for anything?

Because Idiot, only income is taxed. Income in a business is the profit.

You should be thrilled that businesses get to write off legitimate expenses otherwise you'd be paying a whole fuck of a lot more for shit than you do now.

If the government isn't handing out business "subsidies" what the fuck are the companies asking FOR?

You're the one all
outraged" here so why don't you tell me.
Why can't the companies do what you claim all us citizens should do. You know, suck it up and carry on without the government helping anyone?

People are subsidized all the time via taxes. You get a personal deduction don't you? You get a deduction for your kids don't you?

You do realize that people without kids pay more in taxes than you so they are subsidizing you don't you?

47% of people pay no income taxes at all so you do realize that thy are all getting subsidized don't you?

And don't give me that horseshit about we should all pay a flat tax. Try and talk reality for once instead of this ongoing fantasy of us all paying 8% or whatever the fantasy number has now become. It ain't happening.

The fact that you can't see that a flat tax is the only tax that will actually end all these so called subsidies you whine about is your problem

Yeah right.

Case in point saying that writing off a business expense is a subsidy[/B]

You should be thrilled that businesses get to write off legitimate expenses otherwise you'd be paying a whole fuck of a lot more for shit than you do now.

You're the one all

People are subsidized all the time via taxes. You get a personal deduction don't you? You get a deduction for your kids don't you?

You do realize that people without kids pay more in taxes than you so they are subsidizing you don't you?

47% of people pay no income taxes at all so you do realize that thy are all getting subsidized don't you?

The fact that you can't see that a flat tax is the only tax that will actually end all these so called subsidies you whine about is your problem

Corporations are people to you know. And very good that you FINALLY admitted that business's are subsidized by the Federal government. Just like SOME people are.

It took you a really REALLY long time to learn that. Why?

Also, when the ULTRA wealthy come out and demand a "flat tax" then MAYBE there will be one. You now how plutocracies run. What the ultra rich want, they get. Eventually. But so far they've been pretty quite about it. Why you think that is?

You're the one all

Corporations are people to you know. And very good that you FINALLY admitted that business's are subsidized by the Federal government. Just like SOME people are.

Also, when the ULTRA wealthy come out and demand a "flat tax" then MAYBE there will be one. You now how plutocracies run. What the ultra rich want, they get. Eventually. But so far they've been pretty quite about it. Why you think that is?

^ that

You're the one all

Corporations are people to you know.

I never said that and I don't necessarily agree.

And very good that you FINALLY admitted that business's are subsidized by the Federal government. Just like SOME people are.

ALL people get a personal deduction therefore to Idiots like you ALL people are being subsidized because deductions are subsidies.

I don't consider a business write off to be a subsidy. I do consider people who make the same income as I that get more tax deductions to be receiving subsidies at my expense.

Many people advocate a flat tax. You just don't want to hear it

So that means you are "subsidized" too.

Face it individuals get way more in subsidies than any business that's why 47% of people pay no income tax and some actually get more of a refund than they paid in.

People with no kids pay more taxes than people with kids so they are subsidizing other people's children.

You get to take a personal deduction on your income taxes doesn't that count as a subsidy to you?

Yeah right.

In finance, a subsidy is aid given directly or in-directly by the government.

Yeah right.

One Percenter's screen name comes from the percentage of his brain which is working. He's been caught in howlers before.

Sure I have....

When the right cries and screams about lazy liberals and Democrats with a hand out, it's just them trying to deflect. They don't want people to understand it's Republicans who are sucking the money from the budget and not paying out there fair share. Nothing will change as long as they think education is for snobs and science is a faith.

I heard that corporate subsidies cost US taxpayers 50% more than welfare so people can eat.

You heard bullshit, of course.

What's the correct number?

You're the one all

Corporations are people to you know.

I never said that and I don't necessarily agree.

ALL people get a personal deduction therefore to Idiots like you ALL people are being subsidized because deductions are subsidies.

I don't consider a business write off to be a subsidy. I do consider people who make the same income as I that get more tax deductions to be receiving subsidies at my expense.

Many people advocate a flat tax. You just don't want to hear it

It really doesn't matter what YOU consider.

If people get subsidies from the government in the form of "special" tax treatment, then to any reasonable mind when companies get "special" treatment through the tax code, then those business's are being subsidized as well. Corporations are people also being subsidized through the tax code. Just like "real" people are.

Just the way it is and what is the big fucking deal about it? In an earlier post even you admitted favorable tax treatment is a subsidy. Business or personal.

And what difference does it make that people like you want a "flat tax". You are not of the ultra rich (no matter how big you say your business is) and it will be ONLY what the ultra rich want as to whether or not the tax code is drastically changed in the future. You just have a real hard time excepting that you and your kind just are not as important as you would like to be. But it'll be ok. The ultra rich will eventually figure out how to get even better tax treatment than they have today. It's what they pay all those attorneys, tax consultants and lobbyists for.

Yeah right.

That would exclude tax deductions from income.
Thanks for pointing that out.

A tax deduction is an indirect subsidy.

No it isnt.
You just gave the definition, brainiac. It is aid given directly or indirectly by the government. Direct aid would be something like welfare or food stamps. Indirect aid would be something like Section 8, where the money is given to a third party on behalf of the recipient.
In a tax deduction the government is not giving anything either to a primary recipient or on his behalf.

You lose. You gave the definition and I pointed out the implication of it.

Big shots like the Koch Bros. literally OWN RW's ...

They do nothing for the RW and the RW would die for them ... go figure

What alternate universe do radical lefties live in? The assumption is that all money belongs to the government and they only let us use it for a little while if we behave and vote for democrats. Corporations are generally smarter than the liberal politicians who try to skim money from them. There are tax lawyers who make politicians like Barry Hussein, who never made a real dollar that wasn't paid by taxpayers, look like school kids. Of course corporations take advantage of every stupid loophole the a-holes furnish. Who wouldn't?

Sorry, toots. Your rhetoric sounds like locusts chirping to my ears.

"...Barry Hussein, who never made a real dollar that wasn't paid by taxpayers"

Oh and by the way, remember that Paul Ryan has been a Congressman since he was 29 years old. Before that he drove a Weinerschniztel hotdog car. Look it up.

thats our whitehall :D A party drone :wine: to the core :eusa_doh: What a maroon.

As to the OP, yeah, these suppose'd rw "boot strappers" are anything but.

Big shots like the Koch Bros. literally OWN RW's ...

They do nothing for the RW and the RW would die for them ... go figure

What alternate universe do radical lefties live in? The assumption is that all money belongs to the government and they only let us use it for a little while if we behave and vote for democrats. Corporations are generally smarter than the liberal politicians who try to skim money from them. There are tax lawyers who make politicians like Barry Hussein, who never made a real dollar that wasn't paid by taxpayers, look like school kids. Of course corporations take advantage of every stupid loophole the a-holes furnish. Who wouldn't?

Sorry, toots. Your rhetoric sounds like locusts chirping to my ears.

"...Barry Hussein, who never made a real dollar that wasn't paid by taxpayers"

Oh and by the way, remember that Paul Ryan has been a Congressman since he was 29 years old. Before that he drove a Weinerschniztel hotdog car. Look it up.

thats our whitehall :D A party drone to the core :) :eusa_doh: What a maroon.

As to the OP, yeah, these suppose'd rw "boot strappers" are anything but.

Envy much?

Yeah right.

Really rabbit. You are being more stupid than the other rabbits.

Who is it that tells you that you have to pay income tax on the income you claim (if any with you rabbit)? Why, it is the GOVERNMENT that tells you to pay taxes then the GOVERNMENT collects them taxes. Called "income tax". You with me rabbit?

Now IF the government decides that they will allow you or me or anyone else, whether it be business or personal, to not pay the tax that was originally calculated as owed, so that the person or company can use this money in a manner the person or business decides to use it, then that company or person has been "subsidized" by the government.

Tax deductions of any kind equal a subsidy. Why is this such a big deal? What difference does it make. It has been going on for a long time.

Really rabbit. You are being more stupid than the other rabbits.

Who is it that tells you that you have to pay income tax on the income you claim (if any with you rabbit)? Why, it is the GOVERNMENT that tells you to pay taxes then the GOVERNMENT collects them taxes. Called "income tax". You with me rabbit?

Now IF the government decides that they will allow you or me or anyone else, whether it be business or personal, to not pay the tax that was originally calculated as owed, so that the person or company can use this money in a manner the person or business decides to use it, then that company or person has been "subsidized" by the government.

Tax deductions of any kind equal a subsidy. Why is this such a big deal? What difference does it make. It has been going on for a long time.
OnePercenter gave the definition of subsidy, Zeke old asshole. A tax deduction is not a subsidy. Not matter how much you try to spin it.

Rabbit old asshole. Straighten that out with skull pilot. According to him (and I agree) when I take my tax deduction for my wonderful children, I am being "subsidized" by the Federal government through the tax code for having children.

You calling skull a liar? Why?

Rabbit old asshole. Straighten that out with skull pilot. According to him (and I agree) when I take my tax deduction for my wonderful children, I am being "subsidized" by the Federal government through the tax code for having children.

Im not calling him a liar. I think he's misiformed on what a subsidy is. What he is describing is an incentive. Why do you think OnePercenter is wrong about the definition of subsidy?

Im not calling him a liar. I think he's misiformed on what a subsidy is. What he is describing is an incentive. Why do you think OnePercenter is wrong about the definition of subsidy?

Yes you are and no he is not.

You rabbit have a hard time with understanding the meaning of words.

For instance, the Federal government, for a number of reason, wants to give people the incentive to have children. The government wants to give people the incentive to raise children.

Are you with me on that.

The reward for taking the incentive to have children is that the government will give those people a subsidy in the form of tax writes offs that will reduce the income tax burden for those having children.

I have been given incentive to have children in the form of a subsidy through the tax code. The subsidy is an actual reduction in taxes owed. The incentive was to take advantage of that subsidy.

Why is this so hard for you? Is it because you have SO much invested in trying to prove yourself correct? Give it up.

Yes you are and no he is not.

You rabbit have a hard time with understanding the meaning of words.

For instance, the Federal government, for a number of reason, wants to give people the incentive to have children. The government wants to give people the incentive to raise children.

Are you with me on that.

The reward for taking the incentive to have children is that the government will give those people a subsidy in the form of tax writes offs that will reduce the income tax burden for those having children.

I have been given incentive to have children in the form of a subsidy through the tax code. The subsidy is an actual reduction in taxes owed. The incentive was to take advantage of that subsidy.

Why is this so hard for you? Is it because you have SO much invested in trying to prove yourself correct? Give it up.

It's not a subsidy, Zeke. A subsidy is money or its equivalent given by the federal government to someone or on someone's behalf. OnePercenter already established this.

Forum List

Back