🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Suddenly Election Integrity Is a Major Problem

Nope. We should just ban them from holding any election positions.
See, this is where your stupid shows up. You claim Republican can’t win without cheating so voter ID to stop any cheating on either side means you would probably lose so your solution is banning anyone from opposing your party from running.

Fo you put any thought into your posts? At all.

You claim Republican can’t win without cheating so voter ID to stop any cheating on either side means you would probably lose so your solution is banning anyone from opposing your party from running.
Repubs use voter ID to cheat and voter ID is not in the constitution. Since repubs cheat and are irresponsible they shouldnt be allowed to hold any election positions.

It's the dems pushing for hundreds of thousands of ballots to be sent out.

Hell, you can PRINT YOUR OWN!

What are the chances that those are going to be legit.

My gosh, but you have gone full retard.
Hell, you can PRINT YOUR OWN!
Yeah. Just like your car registration, insurance card, bank statements or any number of official documents that identify you by a specific acct or registration number. :uhoh3:

Repubs use voter ID to cheat and voter ID is not in the constitution. Since repubs cheat and are irresponsible they shouldnt be allowed to hold any election positions.
How is voter ID used to cheat? I’d like to know how that works. Voter ID is cheating because a voter comes to the polling place, their ID proves they can vote there and somehow that’s cheating. How?

How is voter ID used to cheat? I’d like to know how that works. Voter ID is cheating because a voter comes to the polling place, their ID proves they can vote there and somehow that’s cheating. How?
Why are you asking him? Ask the republicans that admitted Voter ID laws would help them win elections. Tell them how stupid and wrong they are.

Dude, why are you fighting a battle that doesn't exist anymore? The cat is out of the bag. The purpose of new voter ID laws is well known by all. No need to embarrass yourself for the GOP handlers on this one anymore.

Forum List

Back