🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Suddenly Election Integrity Is a Major Problem

How is voter ID used to cheat? I’d like to know how that works. Voter ID is cheating because a voter comes to the polling place, their ID proves they can vote there and somehow that’s cheating. How?
Do you suppose allowing a hunting license as a valid ID but not a student ID or A HUD resident ID, which have already been vetted and are easily verifiable btw, could be a hurdle for someone who has no means of transportation to travel to the nearest DMV which could be quite far?

I did? So show me the quote. The only thing I said is that republicans will cheat.
They sure are trying. Too bad about reality and intelligent Republicans. The Republican base is just a disgrace from Rupert stinking Murdock.
You assured us election fraud was a myth.
It was in 2020. The steel is a big lie. This is adults talking lol

Why are you asking him? Ask the republicans that admitted Voter ID laws would help them win elections. Tell them how stupid and wrong they are.

Dude, why are you fighting a battle that doesn't exist anymore? The cat is out of the bag. The purpose of new voter ID laws is well known by all. No need to embarrass yourself for the GOP handlers on this one anymore.
If your ideas are so popular why wouldn’t voter ID actually help you win? You should get the same number of votes either way right?

Do you suppose allowing a hunting license as a valid ID but not a student ID or A HUD resident ID, which have already been vetted and are easily verifiable btw, could be a hurdle for someone who has no means of transportation to travel to the nearest DMV which could be quite far?
Didn’t you need a drivers license to get those ID’s? Did you not have to travel somewhere to get a hunting license? They aren’t handing those out on street corners, and they require an ID to get one, you know, to make sure you live in the area and shit.

blah blah blah

There is no need to entertain this dog and pony show. The only reason the GOP is pushing Voter ID laws is to hopefully suppress the Democrat vote. It's not a secret anymore. All this other nonsense about voter fraud and stolen elections is just the way they are greasing the pole for these footsoldiers to slide down it.

A fair question! Because of the demographics. I think maybe you could have puzzled that out, though. And that's what makes it so nasty.
The demographics. I think you probably mean racism. So your voters are too stupid to get an ID because they aren’t white. That’s your stance, only white peoples are intelligent enough to get an ID. That’s your demographics excuse.

blah blah blah

There is no need to entertain this dog and pony show. The only reason the GOP is pushing Voter ID laws is to hopefully suppress the Democrat vote. It's not a secret anymore. All this other nonsense about voter fraud and stolen elections is just the way they are greasing the pole for these footsoldiers to slide down it.
An epic exit from an ass kicking. Do you want a high five or a fucking cookie?

Repubs have to cheat to win. Everyone else needs to distrust them.
Those are Republicans outside the door.
cardboard.jpg

Forum List

Back