Suicide Bomb Teams Sent to U.S.

Is that an answer to the question?

Well, libs do have to push even harder for surrender since Reid and Pelosi surrendered to Pres Bush

It was a crushing blow to the terrorists in Iraq and around the world. They were counting on the Dems to hand them Iraq on a silver platter

Well, libs do have to push even harder for surrender since Reid and Pelosi surrendered to Pres Bush

It was a crushing blow to the terrorists in Iraq and around the world. They were counting on the Dems to hand them Iraq on a silver platter

Is that an answer to the question?

I beieve one can find your posts on page three of the liberal talking points memo "How To Defend Our Surrrender Bill"

Good one.

let me ask you again. And ill keep it red in case you forgot the question.

Where do you PROVE your assertion that they have ACTUALLY beheaded people?

Good one.

let me ask you again. And ill keep it red in case you forgot the question.

I do believe Kathy posted a link, and I posted several links on how the peaceful and tolerant Muslims deal with people who will not convert, and follow their rules

These are the folks you libs want us to appease and surrender to

I do believe Kathy posted a link, and I posted several links on how the peaceful and tolerant Muslims deal with people who will not convert, and follow their rules

These are the folks you libs want us to appease and surrender to

Do you have evidence of actual beheadings?

I would like to see one link to one news story of one muslim beheaded for the crime of not praying five times a day.

But we will NEVER get that from RSR.... just ridiculous spinning doging and weaving and totally baseless accusations that, by merely asking the question, we have proven ourselves to be lovers of the enemy.

He does operate by a pretty stock formula

Do you have evidence of actual beheadings?

Typical of liberal debate tactics. You make a statement - the libs asks for a link - your provide it - and the lib askes for more proof

Please keep telling us how the racists in America are misrepresenting the peaceful and tolerant Muslims who practice Islam

Do it or they will behead you

I would like to see one link to one news story of one muslim beheaded for the crime of not praying five times a day.

But we will NEVER get that from RSR.... just ridiculous spinning doging and weaving and totally baseless accusations that, by merely asking the question, we have proven ourselves to be lovers of the enemy.

really....one wacko somalian town official threatening to do something is hardly proof that ISLAM cuts off your head if you don't pray five times a day.

Typical of liberal debate tactics.

You make a statement -
I know it can be fatal if you do not follow it

They now behead people in the town square for not praying 5 times per day

the libs asks for a link - your provide it -

and the lib askes for more proof -
The better question is why did you make this false assertion?
When you know there have been no such incidents?

Please keep telling us how the racists in America are misrepresenting the peaceful and tolerant Muslims who practice Islam

What joke? Islam is a dynamite religion. It can blow you away if you are not careful

Are you admitting your a racist???

simple request, really:

really....one wacko somalian town official threatening to do something is hardly proof that ISLAM cuts off your head if you don't pray five times a day.

Typical of liberal debate tactics. You make a statement - the libs asks for a link - your provide it - and the lib askes for more proof

I give this an A plus grade, for diversion.

You still haven't documented your statement that muslims actually are being beheaded for not praying five times a day. So, your assetion was false unless you can show otherwise. I can find christians who state that prostitutes should be stoned to death; but I doubt I could find any actual cases of it happening on more than a isolated case anywhere in the world.

Also, one of you NeoCon buddies tried to gallop into your rescue with a post about beheadings in Kenya -- but it turned out that those beheading were the result of a criminal, pseudo-christian cult...not muslims.

So your batting average at this point is 0.000

I give this an A plus grade, for diversion.

You still haven't documented your statement that muslims actually are being beheaded for not praying five times a day. So, your assetion was false unless you can show otherwise. I can find christians who state that prostitutes should be stoned to death; but I doubt I could find any actual cases of it happening on more than a isolated case anywhere in the world.

Also, one of you NeoCon buddies tried to gallop into your rescue with a post about beheadings in Kenya -- but it turned out that those beheading were the result of a criminal, pseudo-christian cult...not muslims.

So your batting average at this point is 0.000

Libs like you are a hoot

They will defend the terrorists and their murderous ways - no matter what the evidence says

appeasement is the key to winning the hearts and minds of the terrorists

you could set a clock by it:

Forum List

Back