Suicide rate highest level since end of WWII

Dang.....we all knew that TDS was significantly effecting people but Jesus......who knew people were getting this fubar'd from 2016!:ack-1::ack-1:

The US suicide rate is at its highest since World War II - CNN

Clearly the fake media is complicit here......they bombard people every day with these fake tragedies. No wonder people are offing themselves.
I think that you better add them to the Clinton's body count. All of those paid agitators that they have hired this past election. Knows their secrets. The Globalist will not let anyone that knows their secrets to live to write a book.

5 Chicago Police Officers Died By Suicide Since July. Is The Department Doing Enough?

Dang.....we all knew that TDS was significantly effecting people but Jesus......who knew people were getting this fubar'd from 2016!:ack-1::ack-1:

Clearly the fake media is complicit here......they bombard people every day with these fake tragedies. No wonder people are offing themselves.
I think that you better add them to the Clinton's body count. All of those paid agitators that they have hired this past election. Knows their secrets. The Globalist will not let anyone that knows their secrets to live to write a book.

5 Chicago Police Officers Died By Suicide Since July. Is The Department Doing Enough?

Jesus H. - the Clinton Body Count.

There ain't no Sanity Clause.

Like I wonder how anybody who sits home at night and watch Don LaMon on CNN or Maddow at MSNBC can get up the next morning and be productive....like at all. I mean....I thought the whole Crayola thing was embellished......evidently, not at all.

Here's a crazy thought: maybe don't get your news from those sources; or solely depend on the Boob Toob to tell you what to think.

John Jr. would be making a run for the White House right now, if he were still alive. At least, that's what Jackie Kennedy's former personal assistant thinks.

"If her brother wasn’t gone, he’d probably be running for president," Kathy McKeon said in a new, wide-ranging profile of Caroline Kennedy in Avenue magazine.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a12824767/john-f-kennedy-jr-run-for-president/

I saw this way back in January 2017. I was at the doctor's office and chatted with the black guy who is the physicians' assistatn.

The office was packed with liberals in need of medication for the their Trump Anxiety. If you had money invested in manufacturing Miltown or Librium, you made a bundle for sure.

John Jr. would be making a run for the White House right now, if he were still alive. At least, that's what Jackie Kennedy's former personal assistant thinks.

"If her brother wasn’t gone, he’d probably be running for president," Kathy McKeon said in a new, wide-ranging profile of Caroline Kennedy in Avenue magazine.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a12824767/john-f-kennedy-jr-run-for-president/

"All of them".

That's the answer to the existential question: How many rightwingers can dance on the head of Clinton's dick?

I saw this way back in January 2017. I was at the doctor's office and chatted with the black guy who is the physicians' assistatn.

The office was packed with liberals in need of medication for the their Trump Anxiety. If you had money invested in manufacturing Miltown or Librium, you made a bundle for sure.

Wow! You must really seem empathetic, for the roomful of people to share their political affiliations, their anxieties, and the reasons therefore. Either that, or you're just saying stupid stuff.

Wow! You must really seem empathetic, for the roomful of people to share their political affiliations, their anxieties, and the reasons therefore. Either that, or you're just saying stupid stuff.

Leroy, the black guy who works for the doctor, told me what was happening.

Black people have always liked me, and have been willing to share.

Leroy, the black guy who works for the doctor, told me what was happening.

Black people have always liked me, and have been willing to share.

No, he didn't. He respected the confidentiality of the practice's patients. You're talking gibberish. Why were you there?

Forum List

Back