Suit: Police chasing white suspect wrongly arrest Black man

Because he had no reason to assume they were together. And then they put the man in the police car and took him to the Hotel where again they told him it was just the white dude, after the white dude told the police he did not know the black man.

Total bullshit. One man running away, one man walking to his house and some how they are connected.
So, they cleared up the confusion about him being a cohort. Then what happened?

If that was true, you would have not played silly games in your first post to me, but simply agreed with my point.

But, the mention of DEMS, drove you to attack my point.

That is you caring about politics.

I was dismissing your blindly partisan post.

And he will tell you he does not have one, will you still obey like you said we are supposed to do? You can take it up with a judge later.

apple: orange.jpeg

It is the same thing, you said one has to obey the police no matter what. Someone else said you have to obey them and take it up with the judge later.

So, now you are saying we do not have to obey the police no matter what?

It's called reasonable suspicion. Look it up. You can't get a warrant before you chase a criminal because you don't even know who the suspect is or if you will see him on the call. When a person refuses to obey orders and fights with police, that's a reason to believe he's up to something; reasonable suspicion. When police do a planned raid they can get all the information of the suspect or home owner AND THEN go after them unlike what our officers do in the street.

Watch, you'll see what for.

You people need to live in your own country and we live in ours. In our country we will continue to give police enough authority to do their job and in your country, you can have no police at all since nobody would take the job anyway. That's the way to settle these hundreds of problems between you leftists and us conservatives.

OMG.
Who hires the Police Chief? Who is in charge of their budget? Who do they have to get to approve their policies?
love the way you libs just reflexively play stupid, with no prompting. It is your go to defense.

Well, that are crying wacism.
Does the mayor handle to duties of the Dog Catcher as well? How about over at the Water Dept, does the mayor send out the trucks when a water main is broken. How about Waste Management, does the mayor set the schedule of when and who is going to pick up your trash? What is the job of the folks who are the Heads over these departments? Do they just come to work and play pocket pool all day.

Tell me JB Stoner if the suspect you are looking for is a white man, why would you stop and cuff a black man? Tell me how many white men this has happened to when the suspect was black.
I love the way you libs just reflexively play stupid, with no prompting. It is your go to defense.

Well, that are crying wacism.

Forum List

Back