Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

House Intelligence memo released: What it says

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

I just read the memo and it clearly shows that the FBI and DOJ knew the source material was fake and used it anyway in an effort to stop Donald Trump from being elected president. Mueller should instantly shut down his investigation!
Flynn just filed suit against the DOJ and an emergency injunction request earlier today to vacate his plea.....

Its nice to be vindicated by the facts...

Fruit of the Poisonous Tree... The whole Mueller investigation is in shambles now..

Holy shit you lie more than any member on this forum.

Did this come from the same person that told you the Charlottesville Police helicopter was shot down by ANTIFA?
I guess you have being a dumb fuck down to a science...

Eat Shit and howl at the lunar surface...

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

I just read the memo and it clearly shows that the FBI and DOJ knew the source material was fake and used it anyway in an effort to stop Donald Trump from being elected president. Mueller should instantly shut down his investigation!
Flynn just filed suit against the DOJ and an emergency injunction request earlier today to vacate his plea.....

Fruit of the Poisonous Tree... The whole Mueller investigation is in shambles now..

Flynn is "guilty" of lying to Strzok...the fucking irony!!!

I'm kinda wondering if Mueller is far more concentrated on the Democratic Party and the Hillary/Obama campaign to screw over Trump and undermine the election, it seems to be where all the laws were broken.

Holy shit you lie more than any member on this forum.

Did this come from the same person that told you the Charlottesville Police helicopter was shot down by ANTIFA?
I guess you have being a dumb fuck down to a science...

Eat Shit and howl at the lunar surface...

You are a like a truth vampire. The truth makes your skin burn.

Can you post a link that isn't from the Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, or Info Wars that claims what you said?

BUH-BAM!

In 2016 Ohr meets with Steele, determines he is extremely biased and 'desperate for Trump not to become President'.
- Ohr tells the leadership of the FBI this information. Both the leadership of the FBI and DOJ knew this to be the case!

The FBI and DOJ then seek FISA warrants to SPY ON THE POLITICAL OPPOSITION PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AND HIS TEAM DURING A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION using the KNOWN unverified dossier provided by a KNOWN biased foreign spy ... 'desperate' to prevent Trump from becoming President ... as their basis to obtain FISA Warrants to do so.

McCabe even confirms THE FBI AND DOJ WOULD NOT HAVE SOUGHT THE FISA WARRANTS WITHOUT THE DOSSIER!

So if I hate my neighbor and know he grows pot illegally in his basement and I turn him in. The charges won't stick because I didn't like him?

No, charges won't stick because you lied that he's growing pot.

Reason you lied is because you don't like him.

That's not what I said, dope.
Obviously there would be no charges if I lied.

Damn you're dumb.

This is what I said.
So if I hate my neighbor and know he grows pot illegally in his basement and I turn him in. The charges won't stick because I didn't like him?

I know what you said. Read my post again, this time carefully. Pay attention dummy.

Let me draw a picture for you. If your neighbor is growing pot in his basement and you turn him in, it doesn't matter if you hate him or not, he's gonna get charged. However, if you call police on him and it turns out he's not growing pot, he wont be charged, but you will, hopefully with hate crime attached to it, because you lied and filed false report. Again, pay attention dummy.

It wasn't an either/or question, dope.

Strzork had information with which to entrap him and it was all made possible by the FISA warrant... Which is now shown to have been obtained by fraudulent means.. Those who presented the Dossier knew it was a sham and that the yahoo news report were from the same source and failed to tell the judge all while purporting that they had TWO credible sources when they had none AND NEW IT!

Flynn's plea will be tossed...

I have a feeling this will be rather underwhelming

Not really. If it is true that the FISA court was mislead to believe that the dossier was a straight up surveillance document and was not given information that Steele was paid, the document had political motivations to sway an election, and that senior FBI and DOJ officials were keeping this purposely from the FISA court ?
Then this looks pretty big, and actually FBI officials are not supposed to take political sides like that. we will see though

the document had political motivations to sway an election,

How does it sway an election when it was classified, dope?

It was absolutely meant to sway an election because the FISA warrant was gotten to spy on the then Candidate Trump. Remember what Watergate was about? spying on political opponents and covering up. no different here except here the people doing the spying and covering up have great support from much of the media, an entire political party and high ranking feds to protect and turn a blind eye. Nixon had no such protections and had to resign

It was absolutely meant to sway an election because the FISA warrant was gotten to spy on the then Candidate Trump.

No,dope.
The FISA warrant targeted Carter Page who was no longer a member of the Trump Team.

But the dossier was opposition research. That's why it was paid for by the DNC. The whole purpose of the dossier was to target Trump and his campaign. At some point, yes Carter page was part of the Trump campaign. A FISA judge never would have signed off on that dossier if he or she had known that the origins of the dossier began as opposition research in an election where the main operative gathering intel was paid 150K. This was kept from the judge by high ranking members in the FBI and DOJ ... so why would they do that?
Fact is, the Dossier is crap, and it was also leaked out to the news media. It poisoned the minds of Democratic senators who probably still believe that Trump hired hookers to pee on Obamas bed the same ones who want him impeached. There is a reason then that the FBI themselves considered Steele an unreliable source. he was unprofessional and his actions and the actions by others peddling his dossier have been subversive.

That's not what I said, dope.
Obviously there would be no charges if I lied.

Damn you're dumb.

This is what I said.

I know what you said. Read my post again, this time carefully. Pay attention dummy.

Let me draw a picture for you. If your neighbor is growing pot in his basement and you turn him in, it doesn't matter if you hate him or not, he's gonna get charged. However, if you turn call police on him and it turns out he's not growing pot, he wont be charged, but you will, hopefully with hate crime attached to it, because you lied and filed false report. Again, pay attention dummy.
Your analogy is not even necessarily true. If you had good reason to believe your neighbor was growing weed and filed a complaint in good faith, you’re not being charged, even though you turn out to be wrong.

If you hate your neighbor there is no complaint filled in good faith.

The point was that an informant's feelings are irrelevant when the information they provide is correct.

one was Rossenstein.
Yates, Boerte, Comey and Rosentine and McCabe.....all were part of the FISA Applications.
All of them should be prosecuted.

I want to hear what THE FISA Judge has to say.
Where's the part where Trump was wiretapped? None of you have answered the question. It is a very simple question.

FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page

How was Trump wiretapped if Page was the target, dope?

Are you going to claim they couldnt get info on Trump through those taps retard?

That would in no way make Trump wiretapped, dope.

I'll wait for the actual memo to be made available to the public. I don't trust any media outlet to tell the truth about it.
But you'll trust the once recused, forever disgraced Nunes? :laugh:

The Summary of EVIDENCE is not a product written by Nunes.

AS YOU ALREADY KNOW AND CHOOSE TO IGNORE, it is a compilation of FACTS and EVIDENCE collected by multiple agencies, Intel Sources, and even the US IG (the one who found the FBI's 'un-recoverable lost' text messages).

Democrats, Obama, his DOJ - LYNCH / HOLDER, his FBI - Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Strzok - Can NOT 'SPIN' Your Way Out Of This One!

BUSTED!
The memo is the invention of a bunch of partisan republicans cherrypickings. The Russia investigation will go on.
LIAR!

Again, the Summary of EVIDENCE is a compilation of FACTS and EVIDENCE from multiple agencies and Intel sources from within the Federal Govt, to include the US IG (who, again, caught the FBI attempting to HIDE text messages - he recovered the text messages the FBI claimed were 'un-recoverable' because they had never been saved due to a 'glitch').

AGAIN, you can continue to deny REALITY all you want ,but this Summary PROVES Obama Cabinet Members, leaders within the DOJ and GBI conspired together to take down the President of the United States!

You can NOT spin your way out of this one!

Summary of the evidence compiled by Trump surrogate Nunez.

FBI Director Christopher Wray a Trump appointee totally rejected that stupid memo because there was a lot emission and lack of fact checking.

Yes you are right. Someone is going to get in trouble with this one big time.
Mueller investigation will move and will finish he job.

Not really. If it is true that the FISA court was mislead to believe that the dossier was a straight up surveillance document and was not given information that Steele was paid, the document had political motivations to sway an election, and that senior FBI and DOJ officials were keeping this purposely from the FISA court ?
Then this looks pretty big, and actually FBI officials are not supposed to take political sides like that. we will see though

It was absolutely meant to sway an election because the FISA warrant was gotten to spy on the then Candidate Trump. Remember what Watergate was about? spying on political opponents and covering up. no different here except here the people doing the spying and covering up have great support from much of the media, an entire political party and high ranking feds to protect and turn a blind eye. Nixon had no such protections and had to resign

It was absolutely meant to sway an election because the FISA warrant was gotten to spy on the then Candidate Trump.

No,dope.
The FISA warrant targeted Carter Page who was no longer a member of the Trump Team.

But the dossier was opposition research. That's why it was paid for by the DNC. The whole purpose of the dossier was to target Trump and his campaign. At some point, yes Carter page was part of the Trump campaign. A FISA judge never would have signed off on that dossier if he or she had known that the origins of the dossier began as opposition research in an election where the main operative gathering intel was paid 150K. This was kept from the judge by high ranking members in the FBI and DOJ ... so why would they do that?
Fact is, the Dossier is crap, and it was also leaked out to the news media. It poisoned the minds of Democratic senators who probably still believe that Trump hired hookers to pee on Obamas bed the same ones who want him impeached. There is a reason then that the FBI themselves considered Steele an unreliable source. he was unprofessional and his actions and the actions by others peddling his dossier have been subversive.
Obviously the dossier wasn't used in it's entirety.
There were elements of the dossier that focused on Page. Obviously it was those sections that were pertinent and used when obtaining the warrant.

You are the hypocrite. Trump's campaign was willing to accept help from the Russians. Russian twitter bots put out pro-Trump messages in the waning days of the campaign. Trump's campaign manager was receiving Russian money. Russia hacked the DNC servers. Trump interfered with a federal investigation of Flynn. Trump obstructed the investigation by firing Comey. That is true.

You can't be serious...with what Clinton did to Bernie with the help of the DNC?
She is your huckleberry my friend not Trump...when will you wake up? :1peleas:

Bernie lost because he got fewer votes than Clinton. Tell me the math that gets Sanders a majority of the delegates when he got around 44% of the vote. The DNC supported Clinton over Obama in 2008 but he won because he got a majority of the votes.

Trump and Clinton are 2 peas in the pod. They are both dishonest. Trump is worse because he is getting help from Russia.

Wow. You are clueless. The DNC was in the tank for Clinton. They admitted so and fired the twat who was head of the DNC when it came out. And the DNC rugged the primaries by having all of the states that Clinton was going big to win go first. Bernie was so far behind at the start people discounted him until he began to close the gap. But it was too late. Remember Donna Brazile She admitted to tippThere wereing Hillary off about the debate questions. You are crazy if you think the DNC didn’t push Hillary over the finish wire. And obama brat Hillary because the dnc didn’t really care which one of them won. Either way they were getting their man. No pun intended. Well, maybe a little. Lmao.

It doesn't matter who the DNC supports. Ultimately it comes down to votes and delegates. Delegates in the Democrat primaries are bound by the percentage of the vote. That meant that when Sanders got only 25% of the vote in SC, he still got 25% of the delegates. Yes the DNC did want Clinton over Obama. Obama won by winning states. Obama won 33 states to Sanders 23. No states moved up in 2016. Sanders had it easier in 2016. In 2008, Michigan and Florida moved up their primaries. Also Super Tuesday consisted of 23 states. In 2016, Michigan and Florida moved their primaries back and Super Tuesday consisted of 11 states. Sanders never closed the gap. He lost because he got 20% in Mississippi and Louisiana, 33% in Texas and Florida, to name a few. Sanders never closed the gap. Most of Sanders' wins came in states with few delegates while he lost most of the states that had a large number of delegates.
The investigation is not based on the FISA warrant
Right it's based on a phony dossier....

Ok, dope. I'll go over it one more time since you need extra help.

The counterintelligence investigation involving Trump and his people began in July of 16. The dossier hadn't even been completed then.

The Page warrant didn't begin until Oct of 16.

Page had a FISA WARRANT on him issued in 2013. This has to be renewed every 90 days. This USMB thread explains it.
Repub's voted to release Nune's memo--FISA warrants--Carter Page--what it is really about.

Maddow did a good job of explaining all of this also.

I was speaking to the application in question from the memo.

No,dope.

When I first heard about this memo. WOW.......... I thought FBI they raped Trump. To find out it was carter page they’ve been monitoring since 2013.

I did not get a copy of the memo. So now WHAT?

Strzork had information with which to entrap him and it was all made possible by the FISA warrant... Which is now shown to have been obtained by fraudulent means.. Those who presented the Dossier knew it was a sham and that the yahoo news report were from the same source and failed to tell the judge all while purporting that they had TWO credible sources when they had none AND NEW IT!

Flynn's plea will be tossed...

Do you understand you are talking about the same guy that wrote the letter about Hillary Clinton being investigated again that cost her the election?

5a74fec82d00001f009439dd.jpeg

SWING AND MISS

Adolf Drumpf strikes out once again!

No,dope.

When I first heard about this memo. WOW.......... I thought FBI they raped Trump. To find out it was carter page they’ve been monitoring since 2013.

I did not get a copy of the memo. So now WHAT?

The memo is just the beginning of Americans finding out what the hecks been going on is my guess..

False documents from the Clinton campaign were used by the Obama administration to undermine and illegally spy on a (Trump) Presidential candidate and help/attempt to steal an election seems to be the probable bottom line.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back