Sunday morning talking heads...

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
The lead in is often a reference the recent outbreak of violence. In a nation of 350 million people, what constitutes an "outbreak of violence"? I can see for the family/ neighborhood/ city it might be an outbreak...but for the nation?

I couldn't find a link for this subject...too important to analyze I suppose.

When one of theres do it it’s no biggie, but if a republican sneezes it’s an outbreak of violence. The media needs to cut the shit already. Hussein never had 3% growth. Period

When one of theres do it it’s no biggie, but if a republican sneezes it’s an outbreak of violence. The media needs to cut the shit already. Hussein never had 3% growth. Period

Neither has Trump for a year and he will not this year either.

Put those goalposts back when you’re done. Okay? Thanks

You keep using this tired old line.

Obama had more quarters over 3% than Trump. Neither has had a year over 3%.

These are the facts, no matter how much they hurt your little statist heart

That would be a good point, if trump wasn’t only halfway through his first term, dumbass.

That would be a good point, if trump wasn’t only halfway through his first term, dumbass.

You are the one that brought up the stat, sorry that the truth of it is such a problem for you.

But do not worry, you will get your new talking points email soon and will have something new to post

Yes 44 had more months. Try actually comparing apples to apples not apples to watermelons. Hard to compare things in eight years to things in two years. I have no doubt you could make a case that 44 craped in the whitehouse more then Trump in six extra years.

You either have to cry or laugh at the talking heads wailing and moaning about the division in the country, the hate and mud slinging. As they do exactly that, then break for commercials telling us how bad one political candidate is over another.

The lead in is often a reference the recent outbreak of violence. In a nation of 350 million people, what constitutes an "outbreak of violence"? I can see for the family/ neighborhood/ city it might be an outbreak...but for the nation?

Great, so next time a liberal heckles Sarah or Mitch in a restaurant, don't buy into Donald's referring to them as a violent mob, m-kay?

The libs really need to stop with the violent talk. Mr. Fonda advocating child rape, Mr. Holder calling for his devotees to kick prostate people in the head after they've been knocked down to the ground, this is just beyond the pale

You are the one that brought up the stat, sorry that the truth of it is such a problem for you.

But do not worry, you will get your new talking points email soon and will have something new to post

Hopefully my next talking point is you are moron, incapable of rational thought

An outbreak is defined as whatever generates the ratings.

You do realize that he is in fact very close to 3% for the year, right?

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
My point is that he is very likely to get it.

Zero had 4 quarters over 3% in 32 quarters as President.

Trump has 2 in just 7 quarters and he's gone back-to-back which Zero
never did.

You either have to cry or laugh at the talking heads wailing and moaning about the division in the country, the hate and mud slinging. As they do exactly that, then break for commercials telling us how bad one political candidate is over another.

You have to understand them. They preach resistance and being uncivil
everyday. Then they want to lay the blame on somebody else's doorstep
to deflect from what they have done for two solid years.

Forum List

Back