Sunni man ADMITS the goal of Islam is to take over non Islamic Countries

Typical christian response after hundreds of years of murder and mayhem all over the earth.
Yeah. The difference between Christianity and Islam?

Christianity grew up.

Oh, and the Islamic response after hundreds of years of murder and mayhem all over the earth?

Keep doing it.

OHHHHHH...Its different now so that makes past sins alright...

And the fact that El was a mountain god before He was Yahweh?

How is that goal any different than the goal of Christianity? If Christianity didnt want to spread to every country on Earth, there would be no missionaries.

Silly topic. Stupid thread.
Conversion to Christianity is voluntary.

tell that to the victims of Bloody Mary.

Mary I of England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or the African American slaves who were forced to convert from their own relgions to christianity.

Convert to Christianity or Die - Christian Aggression

Or the forced coversions under Emporer Constantine

Constantine Converts: 312

again, how is the desire to spread ones faith any different just because its one YOU disagree with?

In all those cases it was the fault of the tyrants and dictators not the fault of Christianity itself Bloody mary as you call her killed tons of Christians.

Typical christian response after hundreds of years of murder and mayhem all over the earth.

Christianity grew up.

Oh, and the Islamic response after hundreds of years of murder and mayhem all over the earth?

Keep doing it.

Yeah thats bullshit i could give you alot of Gods with El in their name.

In all those cases it was the fault of the tyrants and dictators not the fault of Christianity itself Bloody mary as you call her killed tons of Christians.

So when Islamic dictators force people to convert to Islam, it is the fault of their religion, but when Christians do the same thing, it is the fault of the dictators?

That doesn't make any sense.

So when Islamic dictators force people to convert to Islam, it is the fault of their religion, but when Christians do the same thing, it is the fault of the dictators?

That doesn't make any sense.

It wouldn't if Christianity didn't preach tolerance, peace and love and Islam didn't preach rape, slavery and genocide. Fortunately they do ergo it is plausible to assume that Islam influenced people to rape, enslave and murder while the Christians being authority figures who committed atrocities because they had the power do so were just tyrants not representative of the whole faith.

Last edited:
Neo T -

It simply is not as clear cut as that, as I am sure you realise.

Trying to prsent Christianity as a bastion of peace and beauty makes no sense to anyone who has ever opened the Old Testament.

I think this debate focses far, far too much on scripture anyway. People do not live their lives according to any "pure" definition of scripture, but according to their own interpretation on it.

Few Christians believe in "an eye for an eye", but seem to believe most Muslims do follow the letter of the Koran.

In actual reality - they don't.

Neo T -

Trying to prsent Christianity as a bastion of peace and beauty makes no sense to anyone who has ever opened the Old Testament.

I think this debate focses far, far too much on scripture anyway. People do not live their lives according to any "pure" definition of scripture, but according to their own interpretation on it.

Few Christians believe in "an eye for an eye", but seem to believe most Muslims do follow the letter of the Koran.

Your showing a bit of ignorance here, Jews go by the Old Testament Christians go by the New Testament thats why the Jews have the Torah, because they don't believe in the New Testament.

Last edited:
Neo T -

Your showing a bit of ignorance here, Jews go by the Old Testament Christians go by the New Testament thats why the Jews have the Torah, because they don't believe in the New Testament.

No, I am not showing any ignorance here, because I am not talking about Judaism - I am talking about Christianity.

The Old Testament is considered scared by all Christian churches, and is thus very much a part of Christian teaching.

Most Christians will tell you the the whole Bible is 100% the inerrant word of God and that they believe in it 100%

Yet they will play a shell game when asked certain questions.

And say "Well that was in the O.T. and we believe and follow the N.T."

Christianity grew up.

Keep doing it.

I didn't say that, did I?

Christianity has moved beyond violence. Islam hasn't.

But you won't condemn Islam for doing now what you condemn Christianity for having done but does no longer.

What are you afraid of?
I don't think you read the article correctly.

I didn't say that, did I?

Christianity has moved beyond violence.

Right....ever heard of the Lord's Resistance Army?

Would you like to tell us how non-violent Chrsitian countries like Chile, Argentina, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Colombia and Venezuela are?

Every country listed has experienced Christian terror...how strange you forgot that.

The LRA is not a "Christian" group. Do your homework.

Initially it was an outgrowth and continuation of the larger armed resistance movement waged by some of the Acholi people against a central Ugandan government which they felt marginalized them at the expense of southern Ugandan ethnic groups. Ideologically, the group is a syncretic mix of African mysticism, Acholi nationalism, Islam, and Christian fundamentalism.

Lord's Resistance Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But comparing it to Islam is a good analogy.

Initially it was an outgrowth and continuation of the larger armed resistance movement waged by some of the Acholi people against a central Ugandan government which they felt marginalized them at the expense of southern Ugandan ethnic groups. Ideologically, the group is a syncretic mix of African mysticism, Acholi nationalism, Islam, and Christian fundamentalism.

Your own bolded text highlights the word "Christian".

Your own link suggests both the name and goal of the group are based upon the Ten Commandments. It does have other influences, definitely, but at its heart it is as much Christian as many so-called Islamic groups are Islamic.

Your link tells us: "Although the LRA has been regarded primarily as a Christian militia,the LRA reportedly evokes Acholi nationalism on occasion"

Trust me - I have done more than a little homework on this!

Last edited:
No, I am not showing any ignorance here, because I am not talking about Judaism - I am talking about Christianity.

The Old Testament is considered scared by all Christian churches, and is thus very much a part of Christian teaching.

Is it scared of the gays?

Your own bolded text highlights the word "Christian".

Your own link suggests both the name and goal of the group are based upon the Ten Commandments. It does have other influences, definitely, but at its heart it is as much Christian as many so-called Islamic groups are Islamic.

Your link tells us: "Although the LRA has been regarded primarily as a Christian militia,the LRA reportedly evokes Acholi nationalism on occasion"

Trust me - I have done more than a little homework on this!

You are a total fraud.

Forum List

Back