Sunni man ADMITS the goal of Islam is to take over non Islamic Countries

neo...you are aware the native americans opt out of the western justice system....on reservations...they have their own laws and courts

Yes but you also fail to mention that their an autonomous nation within the united states with its own secular laws.

That is fine - but disenfranchising women through lousy divorce settlements is not fine.

From my point of view, Sharia courts are welcome here, but only inasmuch as the rights of women are guaranteed to be just as they would in a secular court.
The rights of women are upheld in Sharia Law.

Yes, they are different than in secular Civil Law.

But, they are fair and just according to Islam; and that's what we care about and adhere to. :cool:

In other words they have fewer rights in secular law but those few rights are up held, not the way it works here in the free world.

Last edited:
did i have to mention that....i assumed that was obvious....just as its obvious that you are a 'crusading christain' out to convert others to your ways? correct? you have opted for a name that certainly suggests that....taken from the knights templar....protectors of christ...and his descendants....

did i have to mention that....i assumed that was obvious....just as its obvious that you are a 'crusading christain' out to convert others to your ways? correct? you have opted for a name that certainly suggests that....taken from the knights templar....protectors of christ...and his descendants....

I opted for the name the Knights Templar because they are crusaders and im opposed to Islam and a Crusade is a war in defense of Christianity, also you read the davinci code to many times.

neo...you are aware the native americans opt out of the western justice system....on reservations...they have their own laws and courts
I grew up in Oklahoma where Indian Tribal Courts are the norm on the reservation; Comanche, Apache, Kiowa, Seminole, and others, each have their own courts.

Heaven help you if you are a white man and are trying to use the Tribal Courts to bring a case against an Indian.

Your chance of winning your case is between zero and none. :(

I grew up in Oklahoma where Indian Tribal Courts are the norm on the reservation; Comanche, Apache, Kiowa, Seminole, and others, each have their own courts.

Heaven help you if you are a white man and are trying to use the Tribal Courts to bring a case against an Indian.

LOL, this is one thing we agree on, the Majority of Indians are almost as racist as the Majority if Blacks.

Hollie -

I really have no idea what you are talking about.

Surely the fact that Sharia Courts can operate in western socities, and generally do so smoothly and without major clashes, proves that it is NOT stuck in the 7th century?

Again, only 4 of the 18 Islamic countries operate Sharia Law in anything like the form used in the 7th century. Those 4 countries are stuck in a time warp, but the great majority of countries moved on naturally and in their own time years ago.

btw, the Courts in Britain are not Courts in the full sense of the word. It's more like an arbitration process, but they can not pass legal judgements, only provide advice and suggestions - at least that is how I understand it.
To claim that the sharia courts are operating smoothly is a mischaracterization. There is a wealth information, some posted in this thread, which raises alarms about sharia courts.

Especially as it applies to women, I am at a disadvantage in a sharia court simply because of my gender. In a male dominated and parochial society, I would have little expectation of equal representation in a sharia. As I wrote previously, can you tell me what the academic credentials are for those who preside on a sharia court in the UK?

Naw, I was born here and have no desire to live in any foreign country.

So I will just work day and night in order to try and help my country embrace Islam and Sharia Law.

It's the most patriotic thing I can do during these tuff social and hard economic times. :cool:

I don't get it Sunni, you can follow Islam here in the US without anyone stopping you, why do the rest of us have to fall under Islamic rule?:confused:

Especially as it applies to women, I am at a disadvantage in a sharia court simply because of my gender. In a male dominated and parochial society, I would have little expectation of equal representation in a sharia.
I don't see why this issue bothers you soo much?

You are Not a muslim women; so your civil problems would never be judged in a Sharia Court.

You are just flailing away about something that has zero to do with you. :cool:

In other words they have fewer rights in secular law but those few rights are up held.......
There are just as many women's rights under Sharia Law as in secular Civil Law.

They are just different.

Double Speak

Definition?

Language used to deceive usually through concealment or misrepresentation of truth.

You can't have it both ways either they have fewer rights or they don't and if they had just as many rights as in secular law then there is no way they would be "different" as you put it.

If Sharia is approved by the majority, then there won't be anymore voting on anything, will there?

Spot the person who has no idea what Sharia law is.

Sharia has less than nothing to do with the political system, voting rights etc.

P.S. I don't support the institution of Sharia for non-Islamic Americans.

You can't have Sharia law for only some people, its either all or none.

Especially as it applies to women, I am at a disadvantage in a sharia court simply because of my gender. In a male dominated and parochial society, I would have little expectation of equal representation in a sharia.
I don't see why this issue bothers you soo much?

You are Not a muslim women; so your civil problems would never be judged in a Sharia Court.

You are just flailing away about something that has zero to do with you. :cool:

So you only want Sharia courts for civil matters for Muslims?

LOL, this is one thing we agree on, the Majority of Indians are almost as racist as the Majority if Blacks.

Thats fucking bullshit.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back