Support for Tea Party hits all time low

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
In U.S., Support for Tea Party Drops to New Low
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans' support for the Tea Party has dropped to its lowest level since the movement emerged on the national political scene prior to the 2010 midterm elections.
rlxm2sajr0-wljewnwfyjw.png

how can that be?

discuss...

YAWN

get back to when and if Democrats take all those seats back in both chambers.

til then i'm going to keep laughing at you ok?

Yet, these crazy mother fuckers think they can win on loserterianism??? when not even a right-leaning republican managed it. lol

Believe me, people don't want cuts, slashes, and less this election. Loserterisnism is for losers!

YAWN

several republicans are beating hillary in head to head matchup polls

In U.S., Support for Tea Party Drops to New Low
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans' support for the Tea Party has dropped to its lowest level since the movement emerged on the national political scene prior to the 2010 midterm elections.
rlxm2sajr0-wljewnwfyjw.png

how can that be?

discuss...
Sounds like it's time for a name change.

The Tea Party failed because it was never really founded on principles but rather slogans such as limited government, the Constitution, stop the spending, and abolish the fed. They didn't have a principled understanding of these concepts. They didn't know what the federal government was supposed to be limited to. They didn't know what the Constitution said. They didn't know the criterion for deciding what Congress should and shouldn't be spending money on. In short, they were all over the map.

Yet, these crazy mother fuckers think they can win on loserterianism??? when not even a right-leaning republican managed it. lol

Believe me, people don't want cuts, slashes, and less this election. Loserterisnism is for losers!

YAWN

several republicans are beating hillary in head to head matchup polls

Jar-Jar's doing better than every GOP except Trump and Carson.

you dont obsess over people if you really consider them a joke. you dont talk about them at all

libs are morons; laughable really!!! lol

Why the GOP House Majority Is Safe in 2016 - WSJ Blogs
blogs.wsj.com/.../why-the-republicans-house-majori...
The Wall Street Journal
Jun 9, 2015 - Three reasons the House races look so comfortable for Republicans and so ... in their quest to keep control of the House of Representatives in next year's ... Democrats can win enough seats to wrest back control of the House.

17% eh ? I'm surprised it took them this long to showcase their inane concepts about government. No big surprise.

17% eh ? I'm surprised it took them this long to showcase their inane concepts about government. No big surprise.

"inane" leftard?
you mean like taking the exact position obama took as a Senator and even as a presidential candidate regarding raising the Debt Ceiling; when he ACTUALLY VOTED AGAINST RAISING IT??

THAT kind of inane leftard???

Right now, America needs to focus on its self. The tea fuckers are the ones that put all the wealth within the 1% and fucked over the middle class with their insane tax cuts.

Now they want our infrastructure to fall apart, science institutions to turn to shit and to abolish educational funding.

Just say NO to all these dumb cuts and throw their lies into the dust bin of history!

part of the reason people hate them is many sold out to the Establ. Repubs.

No, the reason people in general hate them is people don't want their insane concept of "super tiny" government that allows pollution, doesn't solve our educational problems, and doesn't lead the world in science. Most people want exactly what the tea party doesn't want.

The tea party are red-neck amish. Most of America simply isn't.

The American people in general favor the establishment republicans for keeping government open.

"inane" leftard?
you mean like taking the exact position obama took as a Senator and even as a presidential candidate regarding raising the Debt Ceiling; when he ACTUALLY VOTED AGAINST RAISING IT??

THAT kind of inane leftard???

No, that's not what I mean Goober-ette.

Have a nice day.

Old people in Ohio, Florida and Virgina WANT THEIR FUCKING SSI. They worked their entire life and we have assholes like Carson and Bush running around threatening to rob them of it. A major loser!!!!

Trump wants to abolish any federal standards for education. Sure, we need reform, but it seems that the republican party has given up on it.

And now we have the fucking anti-freedom caucus whining their mating song about cutting across the board. Yep, lets cut things that never caused our problems in the first place. How dumb.

Old people in Ohio, Florida and Virgina WANT THEIR FUCKING SSI. They worked their entire life and we have assholes like Carson and Bush running around threatening to rob them of it. A major loser!!!!

Trump wants to abolish any federal standards for education. Sure, we need reform, but it seems that the republican party has given up on it.

And now we have the fucking anti-freedom caucus whining their mating song about cutting across the board. Yep, lets cut things that never caused our problems in the first place. How dumb.

you can get as angry as you want idiot. completly embarrass your self again and again. That's your business.
but you cant back up what you're coming unhinged about with facts of course. nobody is trying to take away anything anybody worked a lifetime for

you're a freaking joke.........................and it just goes to show your Party's desperation

Why the GOP House Majority Is Safe in 2016 - WSJ Blogs
blogs.wsj.com/.../why-the-republicans-house-majori...
The Wall Street Journal
Jun 9, 2015 - Three reasons the House races look so comfortable for Republicans and so ... in their quest to keep control of the House of Representatives in next year's ... Democrats can win enough seats to wrest back control of the House.

OMMFG!!!!

You went to Murdoch Street Journal and found a conservative opinion and you even posted the conservative opinion blog.....you mean you found a conservative, working for a conservative paper who has a conservative opinion...color me underwhelmed.

I predicted this whole thing back in 2012.

See...Ron Paul's original protests, back in December 2007, I think...largly unknown to GOP manstreamers, because it was an attempt to convince George Bush to NOT bail out the banks......was what the GOP coopted, and turned it into a place to hide for Republicans ashamed about the way the Bush admin ended.

Republicans got to live in denial that they supported the administration that ended in the worst economic recession, since the great deression.

Now they were Tea Partiers.

Well, no need to hide anymore, because in the minds of Republicans, the GOP has saddled Obama with all the blame for how the Bush admin ended.

Especaly after Obama's term is done, and a GOP president is elected...spending won't be bad aymore, because the goverment will be spending money on things Republicans like.

Forum List

Back