Support Officer Derik Chauvin.

quarantine

Gold Member
Apr 19, 2020
He is going to be found not guilty. If there is any real justice in this country. The trial is going to be very short. First, all they have to do is show the jury the video I posted here. Then have three of the largest jurors do exactly to him what they did to Floyd. For as long as they want. The judge may then just bypass the jury and throw the whole case out of court. Despite all that, officer Chauvin could probably use a little moral support over his mistreatment. If you want to do so, here is the address where you can write him at.

Derik Chauvin
c/o Minnesota Correctional Facility-
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082

He is going to be found not guilty. If there is any real justice in this country. The trial is going to be very short. First, all they have to do is show the jury the video I posted here. Then have three of the largest jurors do exactly to him what they did to Floyd. For as long as they want. The judge may then just bypass the jury and throw the whole case out of court. Despite all that, officer Chauvin could probably use a little moral support over his mistreatment. If you want to do so, here is the address where you can write him at.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
He is not mistreated. He lit the fuse to the whole mess of the last two weeks. His own wife dumped him immediately. Last I heard, when he went to jail, knowing what he had done and what was happening out there, he had to be put on suicide watch 24/7. I cannot work up much pity or sympathy.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
He should not have been arrested or charged. He should have been put on modified assignment pending an investigation, but even before the cause of death had been determined the politicians took over and began fanning the flames that are now burning down much of the country. No rational argument can be made that Chauvin's knee on Floyd's neck or the other officer's knee on Floyd's hips caused his death, and there is no basis for claiming any of the decisions made by the cops was motivated by racism. What's happening here is even more bizarre than the Salem witch trials.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
Sweet. He will be hearing from me.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
Fuck that SOB Chauvin. I hope he slits his own throat to be honest.

• Banned

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
He is not mistreated. He lit the fuse to the whole mess of the last two weeks. His own wife dumped him immediately. Last I heard, when he went to jail, knowing what he had done and what was happening out there, he had to be put on suicide watch 24/7. I cannot work up much pity or sympathy.

If you repeat a lie often enough, others are likely to believe it. Maybe that is what happened to officer Chauvin. It is unfortunate if he believes that. If he in fact does at all. Because he was there. He was the one doing it. He has to know that what he was doing didn't cause Floyd to die. How about this. Instead of going by what the bullshit the media spreads, write him and ask him yourself. Though he obviously has more important things on his mind, maybe he will write you back.

He should not have been arrested or charged. He should have been put on modified assignment pending an investigation, but even before the cause of death had been determined the politicians took over and began fanning the flames that are now burning down much of the country. No rational argument can be made that Chauvin's knee on Floyd's neck or the other officer's knee on Floyd's hips caused his death, and there is no basis for claiming any of the decisions made by the cops was motivated by racism. What's happening here is even more bizarre than the Salem witch trials.
Its called Positional asphyxia and they teach it in police training.
Positional asphyxia is a death that occurs when a subject's body position interferes with breathing.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
Sweet. He will be hearing from me.

Great. Just tell me what you are going to tell him. Then you can hear from me.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082

Why. Because he helped subdue a struggling criminal? If you think blacks should be allowed to commit crimes just because they're negroes, somebody should slit your throat. Because I doubt if you would have the dignity and honor to do it yourself.

Positional asphyxia is a death that occurs when a subject's body position interferes with breathing.
The coroner's report ruled out asphyxiation as the cause of death. Floyd died because his heart stopped beating, sudden cardiac arrest. Floyd was able to breathe right up until his heart stopped beating.

Oh bullshit. What they do in this video is even worse that what officer Chauvin did to the worthless criminal Floyd. Who's life DIDN'T MATTER!!!

Jeden test - uškrtí vás při policejním zákroku 115 kily - Streamable

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082

Why. Because he helped subdue a struggling criminal? If you think blacks should be allowed to commit crimes just because they're negroes, somebody should slit your throat. Because I doubt if you would have the dignity and honor to do it yourself.
No one would be stupid enough to try that on me. Not if they value their life. Chauvin should slit his own throat because he is a POS.

Derik Chauvin
Oak Park Heights
5329 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082

If you repeat a lie often enough, others are likely to believe it. Maybe that is what happened to officer Chauvin. It is unfortunate if he believes that. If he in fact does at all. Because he was there. He was the one doing it. He has to know that what he was doing didn't cause Floyd to die. How about this. Instead of going by what the bullshit the media spreads, write him and ask him yourself. Though he obviously has more important things on his mind, maybe he will write you back.
I'll pass. I saw the video and believed my eyes and heard him beg. You get no credit for not knowing someone may have conditions that may prevent them from living though intentional torture, while hand cuffed. All four of those cops, just as culpable morally.

Forum List

Back