🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Support the fast food workers

Good point. I'm rather doubting that poster does what they say they do. And when I say rather doubting - I call bullshit.
Exactly. 47 posts per day much of which is completely unhinged lunatic drivel or irrational lies, I suspect someone with an active fantasy-life more than any of the rampaging success they claim.

The only way he's being honest about the employ situation is if he's totally trolling while he's here.

...nor do I give a rat's ass about their petition.
Whether the career goal is asking "want fries with that" or stocking the beer cooler at the Stop-N-Rob, if they value themselves so little as to consider that a career there is no taking them seriously.

Last edited:
So out of one side of the mouth, you talk about how most Americans are soooo stoopid, and the other give them shit for doing one of the few jobs they can actually do. Not everybody is smart enough to do a job that pays more than minimum wage. I'd like to believe you've actually considered that possibility, but - nah.

Oh so that's it. You're jealous. You think I have more free time than you do. That's okay your time will come.
Making 47 posts per day to one message board there is little doubt you have more free time than me, but I assure you I'm not jealous of someone who lives her life to post 24/7 on this website.

I love needling people like you. I like to poke and prod driving you basically to wherever I want. It's fun. Like playing a game. Now look at you, paying attention to how many posts I make. You care. I'm affecting your life. It's better than Halo. You are real and I can really piss you off. There is nothing you can do about it either.

It might be a holdover. I liked playing with people on the witness stand too. What a shame I can't see your eyes. That's where it shows. The reason why you don't believe me. Shhhh I'm going to tell you the truth. The reason is, you have never met anyone who delights in cruelty. That's why you are such fun to play with. You keep thinking you are going to say something, some great expose and I will have to defend. Really all I want is for you to slowly and futilely twist in the wind and you are doing that just fine.

It can be awesome. I don't care what kind of personal shit you're going through before you get to work, the second you see those wagging tails and panting tongues it goes away for at least the duration of your shift. The dogs make it worth it, that's what I tell my employees. I don't strike fear in their hearts nor do I go all buddybuddy; if you're a dog person just keep them in mind and they'll get you through the rough days. And I only hire dog people :)

That's not to say it doesn't get trying. Like on a day where you've got 15 grooms ready to go home and you're trying to get the boarders out to potty and people keep coming to pick up the grooms and your hand is killing you from where the chihuahua who's never been boarded before bit the hell out it.....you take the good with the bad lol

I've learned that most people who work for boarding and grooming businesses are complete assholes, so kudos to you for doing it right.

Most people who work in the animal care business don't like people. It isn't surprising that you would think they are assholes.

Actually in my experience the reverse is true. I know and love people who are truly caring and love any and all animals they see. They see how most people they encounter don't have that empathy and are disillusioned. I've never seen someone like that be an asshole.

My experience with most boarding and grooming people is that they don't actually love animals, they are just there because they aren't good at anything else. Nobody who has the "I don't like people" attitude that is somewhat prevalent in clinics, boarding and grooming treats animals the way I've seen. And nobody that actually loves animals is so very sociopathic as is also sadly somewhat prevalent in this industry.

These sick fucks are in the industry because they like the control aspect. These are the ones who spend late nights going over the new advertising mailers and then take out their frustrations by abusing the boarders.

Nah, most of the people who communicate their inability to relate to humans and love animals are quite shy and civil. They aren't assholes.

I love needling people like you. I like to poke and prod driving you basically to wherever I want. It's fun. Like playing a game. Now look at you, paying attention to how many posts I make. You care. I'm affecting your life. It's better than Halo. You are real and I can really piss you off. There is nothing you can do about it either.

It might be a holdover. I liked playing with people on the witness stand too. What a shame I can't see your eyes. That's where it shows. The reason why you don't believe me. Shhhh I'm going to tell you the truth. The reason is, you have never met anyone who delights in cruelty. That's why you are such fun to play with. You keep thinking you are going to say something, some great expose and I will have to defend. Really all I want is for you to slowly and futilely twist in the wind and you are doing that just fine.

Wow, crazier than an outhouse rat. Completely batshit.

:lol:

That's why it is hard to find workers in animal care. They are just looking for a paycheck, want to do as little as possible and know the dogs won't rat them out.

If you want real scum, try a shelter. They have to be post office rejects.

Last edited:

Ohh another one!

Nothing wrong with the service industry. I was horrible at it. Not outgoing enough as a pizza delivery driver years ago. It takes a special type of person that isn't like me.

I fuckin' loved delivering pizzas nearly 30 years ago, back in the good old days of "30 minutes or free"...

I was a gear-jammin' motherfucker in my li'l manual-trannie '74 Dodge (Mitsubishi) Colt station wagon...

and I got tagged only once for missing the 30-minute deadline in the six months I delivered pizzas... :)

That's why it is hard to find workers in animal care. They are just looking for a paycheck, want to do as little as possible and know the dogs won't rat them out.

That has been my experience too. The higher end the facility, the worse things were at night. It was truly sick.

Now shelters are a separate matter altogether. The only reliable ones are those with either a true commitment to "the cause" or those who are one some sort of work release program. Both types are deranged. I counseled felons who wouldn't take a job in a shelter because they knew what went on. And to think, we still fund shelters. Even the no-kill shelters (who I think do great work) have sold out their principles to not upset the apple cart.

I was so blessed to have my Burger Chef job back in 1970.

$1.10/ hour. I was 15 going on 16, I knew I was naïve. Girls that I'd meet would tell me I'm sweet,
and willingly I believe.

So I shuttle my pay to dear mum to put food on the table.

It's beyond me, the reluctance of today's workers to live within their means. I've got zero sympathy. I've sucked the poverty hose many times in my life.

Please list your qualifications to make a diagnosis via the Internet.

I believe you made a typo. Didn't you mean nursing home workers?

$1.10/ hour. I was 15 going on 16, I knew I was naïve. Girls that I'd meet would tell me I'm sweet,
and willingly I believe.

It's beyond me, the reluctance of today's workers to live within their means. I've got zero sympathy. I've sucked the poverty hose many times in my life.

i have gone from rags to riches and back more then once myself

Security cameras rock. Our employees can't blow their nose without us knowing. If I'm not watching from my office, you can be damn sure the owner is watching from home. We have this GSD who humps everything in sight, and one time he knocked me over and tried to go to town on my head. Fine mins later she was calling me in my office laughing her ass off.

Maybe this will put this situation in more perspective:

1174832_10151656005487971_300646792_n.jpg

I don't even have to ask for one. I get one every year. It's the law.

Pretty,good, you have no incentive to work harder and you get a raise.

There are several states where cost of living raises are tied into the minimum wage. One year the wage went down because the cost of living went down.

and willingly I believe.

I worked in a cannery for minimum wage, it was a union job and they took their dues, but it was seasonal and seasonal workers could never get enough hours to get union benefits, so I paid in for nothing. I went home gave my parents about half my check. It was all good, it was better than working out in the bean and berry fields all summer.

Looking back, those were great times. I learned a lot.

My wife and I struggled for years, but going through it with her, made us a great team.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back