🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Support Your President! {KING}

During a time of crisis, Americans are supposed to rally around our leader. ISIS is calling OUR president out personally!

SUPPORT YOUR PRESIDENT!
During a time of crisis our president is supposed to rally around the people he promised to protect. It is his job. He has not been doing his job.

Politics /First Read
140909-tribute-in-light-jms-1736_25e266dbbf3bfd222057371194c95a61.nbcnews-fp-1040-600.jpg
Mark Lennihan / AP 17 hours
ISIS Threat: Fear of Terror Attack Soars to 9/11 High, NBC News/WSJ Poll Finds
By Mark Murray
The nation is on edge in the wake of brutal beheadings of journalists by Islamic extremists — with more Americans saying the United States is less safe now than at any point since 9/11, a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll shows.

The exclusive poll reveals that 47% of Americans believe the country is less safe now than before the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. That’s a significant increase from even a year after the twin towers fell when in September 2002 just 20% of the country said the nation was less safe. The level of fear across America also is up substantially from last year when 28% felt the same way.

In fact, just 26% of Americans now feel the nation is safer than before 9/11.

ISIS Threat Fear of Terror Attack Soars to 9 11 High NBC News WSJ Poll Finds - NBC News

My favorite baseball team growing up was the Oakland A's, especially their '72, '73, '74 World Series champions.

The A's were well-known for fighting - and I mean literally fighting - in the locker room and off the field, but then coming together as a tough, cohesive unit on the field to kick ass.

If one of their teammates got into it with a player from another team, they would jump immediately to their teammate's defense, even if they had been fighting with that same teammate an hour earlier in the locker room.

World Champions.

Just sayin'.

Liked Rollie Fingers and his handlebar mustache did ya?

I did to..and Hank Aaron..Saw him at Candlestick Park in 1973..

My favorite baseball team growing up was the Oakland A's, especially their '72, '73, '74 World Series champions.

The A's were well-known for fighting - and I mean literally fighting - in the locker room and off the field, but then coming together as a tough, cohesive unit on the field to kick ass.

If one of their teammates got into it with a player from another team, they would jump immediately to their teammate's defense, even if they had been fighting with that same teammate an hour earlier in the locker room.

World Champions.

Just sayin'.

Liked Rollie Fingers and his handlebar mustache did ya?

Sure did, helluva fireman.

Pretty good locker room fighter too, as I recall.

And the mustache was never disturbed by the fights...

We have different expectations of our progeny, obviously. If there are cuts in food stamps and other entitlements, I do not expect mine to be affected. I can understand your concern though.

You missed it yet again. It's the disproportionate costs vs wages. Your kids are already being effected.
Not mine, trust me. Again, I do understand that a Republican-caused cut in the entitlements you've enjoyed will probably be passed down to your progeny in the form of entitlement cuts and debt.

Greece enjoyed great government entitlements for years, which is wonderful until you run out of other people's money. Now of course, the next generation is footing the bill.

He is not my King. I will support him if he does right. I will stand up against him if he does what is wrong. Just like I would with any man who is blessed with the responsibility of serving our nation.

In fact, just 26% of Americans now feel the nation is safer than before 9/11.

ISIS Threat Fear of Terror Attack Soars to 9 11 High NBC News WSJ Poll Finds - NBC News
Goes to show how effective the fear mongering and pro war propaganda machine has been.

Goes to show how effective the fear mongering and pro war propaganda machine has been.

well, that is not what the present Administration has anything to do with.

EarthLink - Political News

He said Cheney is more responsible than anyone else for the invasion of Iraq, which Reid called the worst foreign policy decision in the history of the United States.

... the worst foreign policy decision in the history of the United States.

very well is among the worst and one this country continues to have to cope with.

During a time of crisis, Americans are supposed to rally around our leader. ISIS is calling OUR president out personally!

SUPPORT YOUR PRESIDENT!
Leaders are supposed to lead.

So when his lazy fucking ass gets around to it, and does the right thing, I'll support.

I agree.

The dumbass has already been on the news telling those asshole ISIS clowns what we won't do. What a fucking idiot.

What does one expect from a part time Sentator slash law professor slash community organizer who's never held a real job in his entire life?

He sure as shit knows nothing about running a country and I'm sure ISIS is LTAO about our glorious leader.

well, that is not what the present Administration has anything to do with.
You assert that this administration has been silent as to the supposed threat ISIS poses to the US?

they have asserted their influence in the Middle East in a non militaristic fashion as their default position - and when they took care of Libya, Gaddafi the republicans screamed bloody murder.

they have asserted their influence in the Middle East in a non militaristic fashion as their default position - and when they took care of Libya, Gaddafi the republicans screamed bloody murder.
Libya? The new North African miasma of radical islamic groups vying to control oil fields to fund their operations, that Libya?
Hardly a positive point for any administration.

Forum List

Back