🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Support Your President! {KING}

wv77fd.jpg

The OP says that the American people should rally around Obama and support him.

Why?

Why should anyone support Obama who has done nothing but divide the country?

Why should anyone support Obama who lies about having the "most transparent" admin. ever?

Stupid liberal shit-for-brains like the OP will gladly drink the Kool-Aid believing and accepting the lies as truth, and proudly stand by Obama no matter what. :cuckoo:

Hey @Black_Man1,
I salute you and your so-called leader. :fu:

I would if he started leading from the front and not from behind.

That will never happen. Obama is the "blame America first" president. He has no clue what "leadership" actually entails. It was never in the textbooks that he supposedly taught from. To him - he is an apologist for the left and their insanity. Honestly, (and it breaks my heart to say this) but I truly believe that if we were actually attacked on a large scale - they would find that asshole sitting in a corner, rolling his shit into little balls.

Obama is about to speak to all of these attacks upon him.

Obama speaks in 45 minutes.

GO! And learn what this country must do to deal with this problem.

We will need your support.

Show your patriotism in this time of crisis.

Obama is about to speak to all of these attacks upon him.

Obama speaks in 45 minutes.

GO! And learn what this country must do to deal with this problem.

We will need your support.

Show your patriotism in this time of crisis.

You are cracking me up Brother....Please, give it up. Half blood ain't about to do shit but read some shit from a funny looking screen on either side of him (we call that a T E L E P R O M P T E R)

Not all of us expect our progeny to be dependant on government entitlements. Mine are willing to work.

But they won't be (apples to apples) as financially well as you. You can thank corporate America and their political organization the Republicans for that.

I expect my progeny to do much better than I, and for the most part they have. No dependency on government, or anyone else. They all have skills that do well in the marketplace. They live the good life.

You are what you make of yourself, and you reap the rewards accordingly. You wait on government to do for you, and you find there are no rewards.

Losers always find someone else, or some entity to blame for their failure to thrive in life. Winners suck it up, and get back into the game.

Someone is going to count every time he says I me or my.

There is no patriotism in supporting this enemy of America. He is an evil entity. Not even a human being.

All real Americans support President Obama (praise be unto Him!).

Thank you, Mr. President, for protecting the country.

All real Americans support President Obama

Correction: All the loyal, gullible, Kool-Aid drinking, ass-kissing, shit-for-brains, liberal O-bots like yourself do. :cuckoo:

What does that make you? Just the opposite or the exact same thing with a different color punch?

I support our country - If I rooted against Obama I would be rooting against the USA.

Forum List

Back