Supreme Court Blocks Unfair Voter ID Laws

The only time the left bitches is when a law would prevent cheating.

As has been made abundantly clear time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again, Voter ID does not prevent cheating.

Thank you for playing.

Two hours later and nothing about major voter fraud.

The lesser ones have recognized they can't argue the point.

Nobody really knows according to the GAO.

"The Government Accountability Office released a report this week that said no single entity in the federal government is responsible for tracking in-person voter fraud, and that in most states, tracking voter fraud is handled by multiple agencies.

GAO said these facts make it very difficult to examine how often people try to claim someone else’s identify at the polls.

At the state level, responsibility often falls between local and county officials to track voter fraud, which makes it hard to break down state-level data. Additionally, local efforts to track fraud are not necessarily reported back up to the states."

Report says government not keeping consolidated data on voter fraud TheBlaze.com
If you spent, ohhhhh...thirty seconds, you know, thinking about it, you would know why in-person voter fraud is so rare.

The reason is blazingly obvious.

Did Mickey Mouse register to vote? Voter ID would not stop that.

And just because Mickey registered, that does not mean he actually voted. People who are paid to collect registrations will sometimes pad their registrations if they are paid by the number of people they register.

Again, Voter ID does absolutely nothing to address this.

Absentee voter fraud is the most common kind of fraud we see. Voter ID proponents love to post them some links to cases of absentee voter fraud as proof we need Voter ID, thus demonstrating that Voter ID proponents don't have two brain cells to rub together since Voter ID cannot stop absentee voter fraud.

Poll worker fraud is another kind of fraud we sometimes see. Voter ID proponents love to post them some links to cases of poll worker fraud in topics about Voter ID, thus again demonstrating that Voter ID proponents don't have two brain cells to rub together since Voter ID cannot stop poll worker fraud.

Clearly, since Voter ID does not stop the types of fraud which occur, the people behind the Voter ID movement must have some other motive. But since the rubes never, you know, think about the stupidity of their arguments since that would shatter their delusions, then they never even get close to questioning the real motives behind this movement.

The dumb shits are going to make everyone get government approved papers to vote, and then go blissfully onward, and completely ignore the fact that voter fraud is still happening in their states.

You don't see "Fair and Balanced" Fox News blaring stories about voter fraud still going on in Voter ID states. You ever wonder why that is?

Instead, you see them stepping just a few feet outside their studio and asking a couple of well dressed negroes who happen to be passing by if they have ID. This is Fox News' way of "proving" all negroes have IDs! I shit you not.

But not one story about Voter ID being completely ineffective at stopping fraud in Voter ID states.

Hmmmm...

Those were absentee ballot frauds and other types of fraud which cannot be stopped or prevented by Voter ID. Go ahead and explain how Voter ID would have stopped any of the frauds in your link.

And I think you will find that some of those states are already Voter ID states. For example, Indiana is one of the states in your link. Indiana has strict Voter ID. Moron.

Wow. That was too easy.

I love it when you rubes are hung by your own rope.

You dipshits just can't get the concept into your heads that Voter ID does not stop or prevent the types of fraud which occur. This is because it would explode your fragile belief system.

Thank you for playing. I mean that sincerely. Thank you.

Bush is going to need to apply aspercream directly around and on his anus after this post

And just because Mickey registered, that does not mean he actually voted. People who are paid to collect registrations will sometimes pad their registrations if they are paid by the number of people they register.

Absentee voter fraud is the most common kind of fraud we see. Voter ID proponents love to post them some links to cases of absentee voter fraud as proof we need Voter ID, thus demonstrating that Voter ID proponents don't have two brain cells to rub together since Voter ID cannot stop absentee voter fraud.

Poll worker fraud is another kind of fraud we sometimes see. Voter ID proponents love to post them some links to cases of poll worker fraud in topics about Voter ID, thus again demonstrating that Voter ID proponents don't have two brain cells to rub together since Voter ID cannot stop poll worker fraud.

Clearly, since Voter ID does not stop the types of fraud which occur, the people behind the Voter ID movement must have some other motive. But since the rubes never, you know, think about the stupidity of their arguments since that would shatter their delusions, then they never even get close to questioning the real motives behind this movement.

Should I bother searching your posts on gun control laws?

IF voter ID laws don't prevent fraud, why are you so against them? If you come back with "hardship" be prepared to prove anyone hasn't been able to vote because of such laws.

IF voter ID laws don't prevent fraud, why are you so against them? If you come back with "hardship" be prepared to prove anyone hasn't been able to vote because of such laws.

Because being against something has nothing to do with stopping fraud. False Logic

Please, please, please search my posts on gun control laws, you idiot. I'm pro gun.

Why am I against spending taxpayer money on a completely ineffective government program which only succeeds in introducing more obstacles in our lives? Because I am a conservative, dipshit.

Old school conservative. You know what we used to called dipshits who advocated spending taxpayer money on completely ineffective government programs?

LIBERALS.

I swear to God, these infantile jerks who think they are "conservative" these days, but are really just piss-drinking rubes who get their cues from the GOP media organs, have no clue what actual conservative principles are.

They advocate an ineffective government program that clearly has other motives behind it than the ones they stupidly parrot. They defend the annual spending of government gift giving to the tune of over a trillion dollars a year. And they mindlessly flip-flop on issues like so many proles at a hate rally in Orwell's 1984, waiting for their cues from their masters before they take a stand on anything.

A conservative used to be the smartest person in the room. Nowadays, those who profess to be conservatives are likely to be drooling on their bib overalls in the corner.

I met a man from Ghana once. He told me about how in his old country (You could learn from him, liberals. He did not call Ghana his "home country." He is an American citizen and is proud of it.) they had biometric technology at every single polling place in the nation. People came in, didn't give their name or address or anything, they just placed their thumb on a machine that scanned it and a ballot was printed out for them.

How is it that Apefrica can solve voter fraud with no controversy and America can't? I guess Ghana just doesn't have the same stumbling block to honest, transparent elections that we do: White guilt liberals.

Why not do that at the government's expense with all of it completed six months before the election. Then any new voter come by, at government's expense, and get in the system.

However, since this only covers voting in person, it is only partially helpful, with no evidence that it is needed in the first place.

When I go vote in November I will show my photo ID to a poll worker who will compare my name and address to the list he/she has of registered voters in my district. If my state didn't have a photo ID requirement, I could give my next door neighbor' name and vote.
I am curious about absentee voter fraud, and will get back to you as I have to go pick up my boy at pre-K right now.

I have a vote by mail, that arrived Saturday. Theoretically anybody who has access to it can fill it out as s/he wishes and send it in. However, no one can show any significant voter fraud by vote by mail.

So you two dumbasses support voter fraud?

What voter fraud?
Voter ID does not prevent or stop the types of voter fraud which actually occur. I.e., it does not stop voting in multiple voting precincts, it does not stop absentee ballot fraud, it does not stop poll workers altering or "losing" ballots. Such types of fraud have continued unabated in Voter ID states.

Thank you for playing.

It does make sure that when someone goes to the polling station they are who they say they are.

Try cashing a check for $10 without an ID. Try getting on an airplane. Try driving a car. Try buying a six pack.

I have a vote by mail, that arrived Saturday. Theoretically anybody who has access to it can fill it out as s/he wishes and send it in. However, no one can show any significant voter fraud by vote by mail.

Yes, "arrived" at your address. Someone could pretend to be you if they have access to your mail at your house and you don't go vote yourself.

On the other hand, without ID anyone can show up and claim to be you and vote for you. Like they did when a guy said he was Eric Holder and they gave him a ballot.

I met a man from Ghana once. He told me about how in his old country (You could learn from him, liberals. He did not call Ghana his "home country." He is an American citizen and is proud of it.) they had biometric technology at every single polling place in the nation. People came in, didn't give their name or address or anything, they just placed their thumb on a machine that scanned it and a ballot was printed out for them.

How is it that Apefrica can solve voter fraud with no controversy and America can't? I guess Ghana just doesn't have the same stumbling block to honest, transparent elections that we do: White guilt liberals.

So you want finger print scanners installed for a problem that doesnt exist? No problem Mr Fiscal Conservative...how much is that going to cost?

Forum List

Back