Supreme Court Blocks Unfair Voter ID Laws

Shut up, bub, if you can't answer this: is there a major incident of voter fraud?

I have no problem with an ID but none with same day registration, online, or vote by mail, or Saturday or Sunday voting.

Are we GOP so afraid of the citizens' vote we need to limit it?

Where are all the examples of people going to vote and finding someone had voted under their name?

Is it major? Is it significant? Several acts by Republicans and Democrats are not indicdents of major, significant cause for action.

Show us why it is needed: it is not.

I think you want to cut down on the opposition's voting base.

Where are all the examples of people going to vote and finding someone had voted under their name?
DEMOCRATS Arrested and or Convicted of Voter Fraud
Wow. That was too easy.
Did you think I wouldn't check?

None of those would have been prevented by voter ID
How does voter ID hinder a person to vote...unless they are lazy, illegal, or a fucking retard.
If it's so easy....why don't you make sure 100% of voters have ID before you start blocking legitimate voters?

Bush92 is an authority on literally nothing.

He spouts nothing. As to OP, Bush, give us significant violations of the voting laws that threaten the integrity of the system.

Those were absentee ballot frauds and other types of fraud which cannot be stopped or prevented by Voter ID. Go ahead and explain how Voter ID would have stopped any of the frauds in your link.

And I think you will find that some of those states are already Voter ID states. For example, Indiana is one of the states in your link. Indiana has strict Voter ID. Moron.

Wow. That was too easy.

I love it when you rubes are hung by your own rope.

You dipshits just can't get the concept into your heads that Voter ID does not stop or prevent the types of fraud which occur. This is because it would explode your fragile belief system.

Thank you for playing. I mean that sincerely. Thank you.

Last edited:
15queqq.jpg
Poll worker fraud will not be stopped by Voter ID.

Thank you for playing.

The story doesn't say that....
"Yes, I voted twice," Richardson told WCPO-TV. "I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."
Authorities also are investigating if she voted in the names of four other people, too, for a total of six votes in the 2012 presidential election.

Where does it say she voted in 4 other peoples names with absentee ballots?
Do you not read your own links, idiot?

"She appears to have used her position as a poll worker to cover her tracks. That would be someone who is an official in the elections process, using that position to commit a fraud.

Poll worker fraud will not be stopped by Voter ID.

Forum List

Back