Supremes: Hobby Lobby wins

I'm glad I was gone all day..Major meltdown from the forum libruls and over what?? Not being able to trash someone's Constitutional right to choice? That's all we ever hear from liberals, "IT'S ALL ABOUT CHOICE," the freedom to choose but today we learned that only applies if it fits the leftist narrative.

Why should a corporation make the decision that should be left between you and your doctor? Why shouldn't you have the contraception you want?

You can go to the store and buy it the same way people got it before there ever was Obamacare.

Not IUDs.

The dirty little secret is that it's mostly hip liberal men who talk their conquests into hiring someone to kill the unborn life inside them. The Supreme Court merely affirmed the right of the people not to be forced to pay for the carnage.

That isn't what they ruled on. And Plan B is not an abortion pill.

Doesn't matter, Hobby Lobby doesn't have to pay for it if they don't want to. I guess that means that anyone who works for them will have to pay the $25 bucks themselves.

Try quoting all my posts in this thread, then you will get a insight to my actual opinion. ;)

I'm glad I was gone all day..Major meltdown from the forum libruls and over what?? Not being able to trash someone's Constitutional right to choice? That's all we ever hear from liberals, "IT'S ALL ABOUT CHOICE," the freedom to choose but today we learned that only applies if it fits the leftist narrative.

Why should a corporation make the decision that should be left between you and your doctor? Why shouldn't you have the contraception you want?
Makes no sense at all.

No one is being denied contraception.

Just lay down the greenbacks....

You, Me, or Anyone...we do not have the right to have others pay for it.

Why is Hobby Lobby responsible for your bad decision to fuck without a condom last night?

IUDs cost in the thousands, what middle class woman can afford that? This wasn't only about the morning after pill. It was about IUDs too.

IUDs do not cost thousands of dollars. $400-$500 without insurance.

Nor are IUDs the only form of available birth control.

Why is Hobby Lobby responsible for your bad decision to fuck without a condom last night?

IUDs cost in the thousands, what middle class woman can afford that? This wasn't only about the morning after pill. It was about IUDs too.

Even if some cost $500, that's still a lot of money. And what if a woman can't use those other contraceptive measures because of the side effects she faces? If she works for Hobby Lobby, she has to spend likely half of her paycheck to get an IUD.

You can go to the store and buy it the same way people got it before there ever was Obamacare.

Not IUDs.

Was that one of the four contraception methods Hobby Lobby did not want to cover? If not irrelevant and can't you get that from planned parenthood?

Even if some cost $500, that's still a lot of money. And what if a woman can't use those other contraceptive measures because of the side effects she faces? If she works for Hobby Lobby, she has to spend likely half of her paycheck to get an IUD.

Then she is free to sell her labor to somebody else who provides such benefits.

That's it?? This is your weak argument?? How much do we tax payers give Planned Parenthood??? THEY CHARGE FOR IUDS.. lmao Where's the fucking outrage from you leftists.. DAMN THEM, IT SHOULD BE FREE! HOW DARE PLANNED PARENTHOOD CHARGE ANYTHING!

Edit: I just found this: IUDs are considerably more expensive than some other forms of birth control. As such, you may pay just as much for these devices at Planned Parenthood as you would through a private insurer. However, both Planned Parenthood and the makers of the most popular IUDs offer some limited patient-assistance programs for women in dire financial straits.
If you meet certain income requirements, you may qualify for a reduced-cost or free IUD through your local Planned Parenthood office. You may need to visit your office repeatedly and speak with multiple representatives to obtain this benefit. Alternatively, you may be able to speak directly with the device's manufacturer to determine whether you meet its patient-assistance guidelines.

Law Dictionary: Can I Go to Planned Parenthood and Get an IUD for Free? I Don't Have Health Insurance.

So all of those poor workers at Hobby Lobby can go to a planned parenthood office. :) Problem solved.

Last edited:

A person shouldn't have to quit their job to get the health coverage they need. That's barbaric.

From Planned Parenthood:

The IUD is the most inexpensive long-term and reversible form of birth control you can get. Unlike other forms of birth control, the IUD only costs money in the beginning. The cost for the medical exam, the IUD, the insertion of the IUD and follow-up visits to your health care provider can range from $500 to $900. That cost pays for protection that can last more than a decade.

How much does an IUD cost? | Planned Parenthood

"Thousands" please, relearn math. They can be cheaper if you have insurance. Please. Stop lying.

A person shouldn't have to quit their job to get the health coverage they need. That's barbaric.

A person shouldn't force the person giving them their paycheck to give them free abortive care. In fact, the best and most effective way of abortion is to keep those legs closed and wait until the time is right. But hey... 'war on women' and all that stuff.

No, it is not. A person, before Obamacare, could pay for additoinal coverage to cover the gap that the employer did not provide. What is barbaric is thinking that anyone had the right to demand someone pays for them.

$500 is a one time payment. She pays it only once. She will easily recover from the payment. The treatment lasts for a decade. If the cheapest contraceptive costs about 9 bucks per month, over 120 months (10 years) that would be double what she paid for the IUD, or $1080. In the long run, she loses twice as much money over a decade buying standard contraceptives than she does paying for an IUD.

Talk about your bad investments, oh and don't even get me started on the cost effectiveness.

Last edited:

That's it?? This is your weak argument?? How much do we tax payers give Planned Parenthood??? THEY CHARGE FOR IUDS.. lmao Where's the fucking outrage from you leftists.. DAMN THEM, IT SHOULD BE FREE! HOW DARE PLANNED PARENTHOOD CHARGE ANYTHING!

I don't understand the need for caps but okay......

You said it was about a female's "bad decision to fuck without a condom last night." Well I don't know if you have had this happen to you but I have had a condom break. It scared me and I wasn't the one that could get pregnant. Sex is a naturally occurring event in a human's life. It's a primal event we do.

I just think it's hypocritical that I can get any pill I want for my sexual health care as a man but we must limit women's sexual health care? I don't see the logic behind that religiously or not.

The birth control pill is still paid for by the insurance company. The morning after pill may not be.

Why do you people go down rabbit trails and not staying on the "actual" ruling from the court? Hobby Lobby pays for 16 different brands of contaception, they don't want to pay for the 4 abortion pills.....period.

yeah....that real "barbaric" of them. :cuckoo: You people got your marching orders like good little goons that you are. You're in good company because the usual main stream media aren't being honest on the ruling either.

From Planned Parenthood:

The IUD is the most inexpensive long-term and reversible form of birth control you can get. Unlike other forms of birth control, the IUD only costs money in the beginning. The cost for the medical exam, the IUD, the insertion of the IUD and follow-up visits to your health care provider can range from $500 to $900. That cost pays for protection that can last more than a decade.

How much does an IUD cost? | Planned Parenthood

"Thousands" please, relearn math. They can be cheaper if you have insurance. Please. Stop lying.

Oh goodness, I was maybe off by $100. So sue me. Even if it's a better long term solution, it's a large up front cost.

I don't understand the need for caps but okay......

You said it was about a female's "bad decision to fuck without a condom last night." Well I don't know if you have had this happen to you but I have had a condom break. It scared me and I wasn't the one that could get pregnant. Sex is a naturally occurring event in a human's life. It's a primal event we do.

I just think it's hypocritical that I can get any pill I want for my sexual health care as a man but we must limit women's sexual health care? I don't see the logic behind that religiously or not.

A women has 16 choices for herself. :eusa_whistle:

Do you get your hard on pills for free?

A person shouldn't be forced by the government to give something to someone else...mugging is barbaric.

The birth control pill is still paid for by the insurance company. The morning after pill may not be.

Why do you people go down rabbit trails and not staying on the "actual" ruling from the court? Hobby Lobby pays for 16 different brands of contaception, they don't want to pay for the 4 abortion pills.....period.

yeah....that real "barbaric" of them. :cuckoo: You people got your marching orders like good little goons that you are. You're in good company because the usual main stream media aren't being honest on the ruling either.

Thanks for clearing that up. Good to know what one is debating before they debate.

The REAL issue here with this decision of course is not women's reproductive health. It's the cake bakers and photographers to follow who now may use religious convictions to not promote a degenerate lifestyle that their religion forbids...

That's what all this fuss is about. It is the reason for the most irate reactions you're seeing on MSNBC and other liberal outlets. I'll bet most of the gay guys mad as hell right now don't give a fig about women's rights with this. They'll never get one pregnant anyway. There's something else bothering the looney left.

Forum List

Back