Surge, Obama's popularity spikes

The economy is NOT growing, unemployment is RAISING, housing prices are FLAT

GDP SOARS PAST EXPECTATIONS, RISING 3.1 PERCENT
Q3 GDP Third Release - Business Insider

Jobless Rate Edges Down to Its Lowest Level in 4 Years
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/08/b...s-as-unemployment-rate-falls-to-7-7.html?_r=0

Housing Prices Climb; Market 'Clearly Recovering'
Housing Prices Climb; Market 'Clearly Recovering'

As I stated, you keep believing the state run media. They were saying much the same thing in 2007 and no doubt, you bought the lies then too.

Oh my bad.

It was five year..not 3..like I posted.

Seriously.

Do you guys EVER READ ANYTHING?

This is EXACTLY what I posted.

And did you read what I posted, which you called bullshit? Apparently not... Try to read again what it is that I said which you called bullshit, and ask yourself whether your response was called for. My CNN link proves exactly what I said, and what I said was hardly bullshit... But maybe you need a grown up to interpret it for you.
Again: Democrats always conveniently forget that part of the reason Clinton turned the economy around was his direct assault on entitlement programs which Liberals completely despised at the time. Liberals really do have a short memory.

Clinton didn't turn the economy around he rode the Reagan revolution and he had Republicans in Congress that prevented him from damaging the economy. Clinton ruined the economy, if one thinks today's unemployment is an indication of ruin. It was predicted back then that the free trade agreements that he pushed harder for then anything else would result in what we see today. It has come true jobs are fleeing the country. This may turn around but for 4 years of this Malaise president and 6 years of democrat majority there is no sign it will happen soon.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

breath

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you can post shit like that if you want. but knowing you have zero evidence to actually back it up? that is some tasty stupidity.

Forum List

Back