Surprise: Genius behind man-hating Gillette ad is a radical feminist

USMB promotes the use of ad blocker.

Gillette teaches us that "boys will be boys"...

View attachment 240536

9aoNutB.png

my God....look at that.....^^^^ ....just look at that......beyond sad

So what’s wrong with telling men to not be bullies?

Now try this: Ad tells black people not to steal. Why is this offensive?

Or maybe: Ad tells women not to lie. Why is this offensive?

Or Democrats, don’t assault and try to murder people.

Surprise: Genius behind man-hating Gillette ad is a radical feminist.

There is nothing wrong with the Gillette ad. Most of the sexual harassment and sexual assaults are committed by men and it is a epidemic. During the Kavanaugh hearings we saw how Dr Ford was treated and Chris Wallace learned his daughters had some issues as well. We heard what Donald Trump said about women. Totally unacceptable. This is something that goes back for decades. Grace Lee Whitney was dumped from the original Star Trek series because she resisted the advances of a network executive when he assaulted her.

The culture has to be changed. Boys will be boys is no longer acceptable. I agree with this ad and this is one time I agree with her. Unlike you, I can separate my politics from what is right and wrong. Your garbage is not acceptable.

Acceptable behavior has nothing to do with shaving though. So buying Gillette razors is a quick fix huh?

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. Not all ppl into feminism, much like ppl embracing a plethora of 'isms' emerging during the evolution of our society, share the same exact beliefs.

"Feminist Camille Paglia - Mentally Imbalanced, Neurotic, Hateful Women Poisoning American Culture"

While I do not support Ms. Paglia view on prostitution, believing no reasonably well adjusted person would sell their body to a stranger, I fully support her position that large numbers of American women, aka maternal child caregivers, are infected with some type of emotional or mental illness.

I also support American medical professionals I believe offer a reasonable explanation for why far too many teens and adults would consider selling their bodies in the first place.

Dr Nadine Burke Harris youth wellness.png

Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/

Peace.
___
"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim

Last edited:

There is nothing wrong with the Gillette ad. Most of the sexual harassment and sexual assaults are committed by men and it is a epidemic. During the Kavanaugh hearings we saw how Dr Ford was treated and Chris Wallace learned his daughters had some issues as well. We heard what Donald Trump said about women. Totally unacceptable. This is something that goes back for decades. Grace Lee Whitney was dumped from the original Star Trek series because she resisted the advances of a network executive when he assaulted her.

The culture has to be changed. Boys will be boys is no longer acceptable. I agree with this ad and this is one time I agree with her. Unlike you, I can separate my politics from what is right and wrong. Your garbage is not acceptable.

So by simply using Gillette razors, we will be cured of our "toxic masculinity" and will no longer want to be grabbing pussies.

:laughing0301:

Don't be stupid. Being a Trump supporter, I know that is difficult. You clearly show what a moron you are by making a joke out of a serious issue. You are not a man.

A while back a woman had a great take on the "toxic masculinity" bullshit. She said something to the effect that, considering all of the fatherless homes and the enormous social costs associated with it, America needs more masculinity, not less.

Harassing and assaulting women are not a part of masculinity. That woman has no clue what she is talking about if that is what she meant.

Acceptable behavior has nothing to do with shaving though. So buying Gillette razors is a quick fix huh?

Don't be stupid. There is nothing wrong with a company addressing a serious issue.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Don't be stupid. There is nothing wrong with a company addressing a serious issue.

Hello, BB. Who, if either, bears the greater burden for educating boys about 'treating others the same way you want to be treated?'

A corporation or the maternal child caregivers who chose to create life, and in American society, as well as MOST cultures, are primarily responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing our Nation's most precious and cherished assets?

Peace.

There is no episemic period. It may be true that most sexual assault and harrassment is committed by men but that needs proof and is also irrelevant.

Dr Ford was treated correctly during and after her viscious smear campaign.

What trump said about women was meaningless and true

Sorry but you can believe what you wish but the facts do not support you and the war on men is failure based on lies and Gillette is wrong for this shit.

Commercials aimed at correcting social ills seem misplaced. Financing studies and gatherings for discussion and exploration might get somewhere.
This kind of thing is like praying publicly; the benefit is the immediate social acclaim, but has no effect upon salvation.

Gillette ain't stupid. The men mocking their ads are the stupid fools giving them mega free advertising. Women pay twice the price per razor as men do.

Would you rather invest in enormous manufacturing plants, sales ads, employees & equipment to produce 50 million razors a year selling to cheap men for 10% profit margin?

Or Would you rather invest 6 times less to produce 5 times fewer with mega free advertising selling to expensive women for 70% profit margin?

Commercials aimed at correcting social ills seem misplaced. Financing studies and gatherings for discussion and exploration might get somewhere.
This kind of thing is like praying publicly; the benefit is the immediate social acclaim, but has no effect upon salvation.

actually, no praying will have any effect on salvation, because there is no magic pixie in the sky deciding your afterlife. They just tell you that to make you comply. Kind of like they told you there was a Santa Claus, but you still got presents no matter how much of a bastard you were.

But to the point, so we have a commercial where a razor company say, 'Hey, guys, don't be jerks!" and the White Male community absolutely loses its mind.

Gillette ain't stupid. The men mocking their ads are the stupid fools giving them mega free advertising. Women pay twice the price per razor as men do.

Would you rather invest in enormous manufacturing plants, sales ads, employees & equipment to produce 50 million razors a year selling to cheap men for 10% profit margin?

Or Would you rather invest 6 times less to produce 5 times fewer with mega free advertising selling to expensive women for 70% profit margin?
Gillette marketing management is stupid.

They just destroyed their name, Americans are sick of your SJW BS.

actually, no praying will have any effect on salvation, because there is no magic pixie in the sky deciding your afterlife. They just tell you that to make you comply. Kind of like they told you there was a Santa Claus, but you still got presents no matter how much of a bastard you were.

But to the point, so we have a commercial where a razor company say, 'Hey, guys, don't be jerks!" and the White Male community absolutely loses its mind.
Your belief you are just a lump of cells that will rot away soon explains much of your constant hate you post.

This seems a rather unlikely response to the quoted post, which does not at all indicate a mental breakdown and makes no theological claims.
The response does demonstrate a stimulus-reaction of a programmed type.

LOL.......move of genius by Gillette.......watch their sales over the next year!! Dumbass progressives....:aug08_031:....think such a huge company didn't do market research before going with such an ad. Doy.......Bic and Schick take the bumpy on this!:boobies::boobies:

So what you are saying is women are over paying for shavers. A deliberate act of Gillette.

Forum List

Back