Surrey police officer who rammed cow should be fired, says owner’s partner

White people do most of the crime over here you thick fucker.

You don’t have American Leftist dem marxist scum who have destroyed the American black population. Your Blacks are decent like African Blacks. If they live here they get poisoned quickly.

Hey Tommy, Slovenia Demark are coming out the tunnel. Who is that clip-haired bull dyke announcer on the Tele’ eh mate?

Dear me. It was only a cow.
The met should stick to running over black folk. Npbody minds that.
Just a general question, why do we use the word "partner"? Is she/he a girlfriend/boyfriend, husband or wife?

What is a "partner" today? Their business partner or their love interest?

You see what the progressives have done? Confused and made the water murky.

You don’t have American Leftist dem marxist scum who have destroyed the American black population. Your Blacks are decent like African Blacks. If they live here they get poisoned quickly.

Hey Tommy, Slovenia Demark are coming out the tunnel. Who is that clip-haired bull dyke announcer on the Tele’ eh mate?
Oh please just fuck off. Black folk have been fitted up for crime by corrupt justice and police. Your crime figures are garbage. How many lynch mobs got charged ? How many tulsa terrorists went to jail. Your granny was an accessory to a lynching

Just a general question, why do we use the word "partner"? Is she/he a girlfriend/boyfriend, husband or wife?

What is a "partner" today? Their business partner or their love interest?

You see what the progressives have done? Confused and made the water murky.
She is what she described herself to the reporter. What the fuck has it got to do with you.?

She is what she described herself to the reporter. What the fuck has it got to do with you.?
Woah, why so hostile all the time?

You confirm my assertion. 30 Years ago, she would have said "I'm his girlfriend/wife/business partner" to clarify her discourse. Now I have to read a story and imagine what this relationship consists of. This is critical to the story to ensure that no ambivalence exists.

Instead, now I have to assess what her interests are to this story rather than it being unequivocal.

"Progress" indeed...

Oh please just fuck off. Black folk have been fitted up for crime by corrupt justice and police. Your crime figures are garbage. How many lynch mobs got charged ? How many tulsa terrorists went to jail. Your granny was an accessory to a lynching

This is today wanker not 200 yr old fantasy LW tales.

England gets to pound Sebia into the pitch today. You should be so proud freeloading migrant that you are. God save the Queen! England, where civilization began. Now? There is No England anymore. Learn something.

Oooooohhhh! The Slavs got a boot on a corner. Directed it wide. Shame actually. Tommy can you hear me?

WOW...............
If I witnessed that..................I would still be in jail.
And the POS officer, would still be in the hospital.
He needs to be fired.

Forum List

Back