Survivor of Chairman Mao Explains to School Board What Critical Race Theory is Really About

The lessons we should be learning about China indoctrinating it's youth with CRT.
The MSM will ignore her and Democrats will try to discredit her. She is no different than a Jewish person escaping the Holocaust.

It's local school board meeting, I doubt it will get much attention one way or another. She's not an expert on CRT which has absolutely nothing to do with China.
Same tactics. CRT is about class division, racial division, and indoctrination. BLM founder is on video holding-up Mao's "Little Red Book"
and announcing to the crowd "this is what we must follow."

Yeah, sorry teaching about racism in school as part of history is not a communist idea, it's just honest. But you guys and the wingnuts in Germany who don't want to teach about the holocaust in schools are on the same page.
Racism is taught about. Also children should learn that in 2021 that if you can't make it in the United States of America the color of your skin has nothing to do with it. It's on you. There is no systemic racism in the United States on 2021. You live in a nation with the most economic and educational opportunity in the world. Your attitude determines your altitude.
Kids should also be taught that if you can't make it in this country -- it isn't because Deep State Dems held you down for being white and Conservative...

But somehow -- this is the shit that you morons keep claiming is happening
CRT is a way to make excuses for economic conditions of a group of people who have 70% of their children born out of wedlock to single mom homes. Kid's growing-up never seeing a male in their free housing earn a paycheck. Democratic policies of free housing, free food, and free educational opportunities they lose the spirit of rugged individualism. Because the Great Society hurt blacks more than it helped, now leftist need a scapegoat for failure. White racism and oppression. If you live in the greatest nation on earth, with the greatest economic and educational opportunities you have no excuse for failure.

For starters you're getting extremely specific about an entire race of people. Secondly, Mr. Rugged Individualist you probably wouldn't survive the week in the world you paint above.

Poor GHWB, the old SOB has to be associated with every bullshit thing that comes out of your keyboard.
I'm doing well for starting out as a dirt poor white boy living in a trailer. Served in two branches of the military and my A-gunner was a great friend and black kid from Shreveport, Louisiana. Worked in factories and steel Mills and was a union officer. Growing up most of my friends were Mexican. So when I went back home I drank many a beer with my black, white, and Hispanic friends. I prefer to just call them friends. Earned an AA. BA, and MA while working. From three different colleges one out of state. PoliSci BTW. Now I teach at a private school. So I cordially say to you: fuck off.

Same tactic used in China....the Chinese used class not race because there are not many non Chinese living in China...but its the same thing...pit people against each other and place the blame on one side only...cut off free speech tear down the history and eventually put people in re education camps.....thank God I'm not a kid....because if this isn't stopped the kids of today will be living in a China like nation....
you know, that's an interesting topic, why are no muslims going to china for refugee status?

The lessons we should be learning about China indoctrinating it's youth with CRT.
The MSM will ignore her and Democrats will try to discredit her. She is no different than a Jewish person escaping the Holocaust.

It's local school board meeting, I doubt it will get much attention one way or another. She's not an expert on CRT which has absolutely nothing to do with China.
Same tactics. CRT is about class division, racial division, and indoctrination. BLM founder is on video holding-up Mao's "Little Red Book"

Yeah, sorry teaching about racism in school as part of history is not a communist idea, it's just honest. But you guys and the wingnuts in Germany who don't want to teach about the holocaust in schools are on the same page.
Racism is taught about. Also children should learn that in 2021 that if you can't make it in the United States of America the color of your skin has nothing to do with it. It's on you. There is no systemic racism in the United States on 2021. You live in a nation with the most economic and educational opportunity in the world. Your attitude determines your altitude.
Kids should also be taught that if you can't make it in this country -- it isn't because Deep State Dems held you down for being white and Conservative...

CRT is a way to make excuses for economic conditions of a group of people who have 70% of their children born out of wedlock to single mom homes. Kid's growing-up never seeing a male in their free housing earn a paycheck. Democratic policies of free housing, free food, and free educational opportunities they lose the spirit of rugged individualism. Because the Great Society hurt blacks more than it helped, now leftist need a scapegoat for failure. White racism and oppression. If you live in the greatest nation on earth, with the greatest economic and educational opportunities you have no excuse for failure.

For starters you're getting extremely specific about an entire race of people. Secondly, Mr. Rugged Individualist you probably wouldn't survive the week in the world you paint above.

Poor GHWB, the old SOB has to be associated with every bullshit thing that comes out of your keyboard.
I'm doing well for starting out as a dirt poor white boy living in a trailer. Served in two branches of the military and my A-gunner was a great friend and black kid from Shreveport, Louisiana. Worked in factories and steel Mills and was a union officer. Growing up most of my friends were Mexican. So when I went back home I drank many a beer with my black, white, and Hispanic friends. I prefer to just call them friends. Earned an AA. BA, and MA while working. From three different colleges one out of state. PoliSci BTW. Now I teach at a private school. So I cordially say to you: fuck off.
my dad worked three jobs and my mom taught school and were still poor. I now make 130k in my job despite the perils of my youth. Anyone can do it if they truly cared about dignity and their name.

Not a single week.

Conservatives want deep state out of their lives and have all the freedoms the Constitution affords. Including economic freedom.
Except you want "government" to protect you from the boogeyman called Critical Race Theory...

Something you still clearly have no idea what it is
Government should ban this ideological bullshit from our schools. We need to teach students that if you work hard you can make it in the greatest nation on earth. Parents in every school district in America should rise against this stealth political move. Schools need to teach children, not indoctrinate them

my dad worked three jobs and my mom taught school and were still poor. I now make 130k in my job despite the perils of my youth. Anyone can do it if they truly cared about dignity and their name.
EXACTLY!

Democratic policies of free housing, free food, and free educational opportunities they lose the spirit of rugged individualism.
proving that free shit gets one poverty. Exactly what conservatives have always said.

Democratic policies of free housing, free food, and free educational opportunities they lose the spirit of rugged individualism.
proving that free shit gets one poverty. Exactly what conservatives have always said.
That is 100% correct! That's why parents send their kids to the school I teach at, so they can keep their children away from the ideological pollution of our current public school systems. If they keep CRT in that district in VA. my advice is to enroll their kids in private Christian school or Catholic School.

Conservatives want deep state out of their lives and have all the freedoms the Constitution affords. Including economic freedom.
Except you want "government" to protect you from the boogeyman called Critical Race Theory...

Government should ban this ideological bullshit from our schools. We need to teach students that if you work hard you can make it in the greatest nation on earth. Parents in every school district in America should rise against this stealth political move. Schools need to teach children, not indoctrinate them
Show me a school this has been taught in....

I'll be curious to see the lesson plan.....

I'll wait

So critical race theory being taught didn't stop you??

And why was your dad working 3 jobs and still poor?

What was going on with the economy back then that working 3 jobs still made you poor?

What was going on with the economy back then that working 3 jobs still made you poor?
i went to catholic school.

So going to catholic school made your dad poor?

Why?

I'll wait
Do you live under a rock? It's all over the news... except CNN and MSNBC.

Why?
What makes you think Catholic Schools are for rich kids?

Hail Mary brother.

I'll wait
I have no access to lesson plans from schools in New York, Illinois, California, Oregon, Washington, Virginia etc. Only teachers and administration does. I don't know what you teach but I'm pretty positive it goes like: SWL about integers and what a racist shitty country we live in.

Why?
What makes you think Catholic Schools are for rich kids?
They are not......Joe Biden went to Catholic school and he was poor...but I highly doubt his family was poor because of catholic school...

Also....none of what you are rambling about has anything to do with CRT

It's exactly what the communist did in China. Indoctrination of the children first. Teach them to turn on other children or their parents not they are not being " culturally correct. " Mao wanted people to turn on one another. Critical Race Theory teaches that there are the "oppressors" (whites) and the "oppressed' ( blacks). Marx is is about class struggle between the "bourgeoisie" and the "proletariat." They're coming after are children. The communist revolution will now be indoctrinated into our children. They also will be taught that stealing elections is just part of failed democracy.
comparing critical race theory to Mao?
What does one have to do with the other?

nobody pays attention do this stuff outside of the Y'all Qaeda bubble.

I'll wait
I have no access to lesson plans from schools in New York, Illinois, California, Oregon, Washington, Virginia etc. Only teachers and administration does. I don't know what you teach but I'm pretty positive it goes like: SWL about integers and what a racist shitty country we live in.
So you are saying that parents have not "exposed" all of the CRT stuff being taught to innocent children in elementary school rooms??

Why?
my mother taught in the school, her kids came free. there are ways.

Forum List

Back