Survivor of Chairman Mao Explains to School Board What Critical Race Theory is Really About

The lessons we should be learning about China indoctrinating it's youth with CRT.
The MSM will ignore her and Democrats will try to discredit her. She is no different than a Jewish person escaping the Holocaust.

It's local school board meeting, I doubt it will get much attention one way or another. She's not an expert on CRT which has absolutely nothing to do with China.
Same tactics. CRT is about class division, racial division, and indoctrination. BLM founder is on video holding-up Mao's "Little Red Book"
and announcing to the crowd "this is what we must follow."

Yeah, sorry teaching about racism in school as part of history is not a communist idea, it's just honest. But you guys and the wingnuts in Germany who don't want to teach about the holocaust in schools are on the same page.
Racism is taught about. Also children should learn that in 2021 that if you can't make it in the United States of America the color of your skin has nothing to do with it. It's on you. There is no systemic racism in the United States on 2021. You live in a nation with the most economic and educational opportunity in the world. Your attitude determines your altitude.
Kids should also be taught that if you can't make it in this country -- it isn't because Deep State Dems held you down for being white and Conservative...

But somehow -- this is the shit that you morons keep claiming is happening
CRT is a way to make excuses for economic conditions of a group of people who have 70% of their children born out of wedlock to single mom homes. Kid's growing-up never seeing a male in their free housing earn a paycheck. Democratic policies of free housing, free food, and free educational opportunities they lose the spirit of rugged individualism. Because the Great Society hurt blacks more than it helped, now leftist need a scapegoat for failure. White racism and oppression. If you live in the greatest nation on earth, with the greatest economic and educational opportunities you have no excuse for failure.

For starters you're getting extremely specific about an entire race of people. Secondly, Mr. Rugged Individualist you probably wouldn't survive the week in the world you paint above.

Poor GHWB, the old SOB has to be associated with every bullshit thing that comes out of your keyboard.
I'm doing well for starting out as a dirt poor white boy living in a trailer. Served in two branches of the military and my A-gunner was a great friend and black kid from Shreveport, Louisiana. Worked in factories and steel Mills and was a union officer. Growing up most of my friends were Mexican. So when I went back home I drank many a beer with my black, white, and Hispanic friends. I prefer to just call them friends. Earned an AA. BA, and MA while working. From three different colleges one out of state. PoliSci BTW. Now I teach at a private school. So I cordially say to you: fuck off.
What does any of this have to do with CRT??

And why are you having such a hard time telling me what CRT is...

All hear are a bunch of fragile folks projecting how it makes them feel....

And as for "teachers" being fired for not teaching CRT....I see this story from a private school.....and a teacher alleging everything about the school's head...including her claim that he told them he was going to fire all of the teachers and replace them with people of color.....she claims he said it 3 or 4 years ago....but I assume since "critical race theory" wasn't a thing back then...she didn't resign.......I repeat....This guy....
View attachment 499624

This guy said he wanted to fire all the white teachers...why would she not resign from that alone??

"The resignation letter was published by the Foundation Against Intolerance and Racism, an organization founded by private school parent Bion Bartning earlier this year, whose mission is to oppose critical race theory teachings in schools and promote what it calls a "pro-human" agenda."

What the fuck is a pro-human agenda??
Look at teacher from Loudan County who was fired and then reinstated on order of a judge.

between Mao's genocide and Xi's plague, the Chinese are responsible for more deaths than all other civilizations combined

amazingly, the perpetrators and beneficiaries of these events keep painting themselves as heroes

"Indonesian Communists were intoxicated by the militant rhetoric of Mao’s..encouraged and inspired them to confront the..military; this..in turn gave the army a pretext to trigger the horrors of 1965. Without Maoism..1965 is hard to imagine."

“After his visit to China in October 1956, Sukarno declared...'we made a very great mistake in 1945 when we urged the establishment of parties, parties and parties’. He exhorted Indonesians to ‘take China’s approach’…leaders of the people confer and decide to bury all parties.”

“Mao: I think the Indonesian right wing is determined to seize power. Are you determined, too?
Aidit (nodding): If Sukarno dies, it would be a question of who gains the upper hand.
Mao: I suggest that you should not go abroad so often”

5 Agustus 1965.

BLM & Marxism, CRT, /Hate Cancel Culture - It's Communism​

rDbZcYZ.jpg

It's exactly what the communist did in China. Indoctrination of the children first. Teach them to turn on other children or their parents not they are not being " culturally correct. " Mao wanted people to turn on one another. Critical Race Theory teaches that there are the "oppressors" (whites) and the "oppressed' ( blacks). Marx is is about class struggle between the "bourgeoisie" and the "proletariat." They're coming after are children. The communist revolution will now be indoctrinated into our children. They also will be taught that stealing elections is just part of failed democracy.

Critical race theory is not being taught to children. Critical race theory has nothing to do with human interactions between adults or children.

Critical race theory is a legal theory about laws underpinning racist structures in society you stupid.

Teaching children history is not “indoctrination“. Refusing to teach children about the true history of their nation - leaving out the “ugly parts”, is the very definition of “indoctrination”.

Last but not least nothing that is being proposed has anything to do with the communist cultural revolution in China.

The behaviour of the Trumpust Republican Party with its violent authoritarian and racist policies, is trying to bring a white nationalist cultural revolution to the USA.

They want to whitewash racism, slavery and history from American schools and teach “American exceptionalism” instead.

You were disenfranchised a large percentage of the voters of the United States of America in order to preserve white power.

Whether you have a right wing authoritarian dictator or left-wing authoritarian dictator makes little difference.

Trump is no different than Mao or Xi.

It's exactly what the communist did in China. Indoctrination of the children first. Teach them to turn on other children or their parents not they are not being " culturally correct. " Mao wanted people to turn on one another. Critical Race Theory teaches that there are the "oppressors" (whites) and the "oppressed' ( blacks). Marx is is about class struggle between the "bourgeoisie" and the "proletariat." They're coming after are children. The communist revolution will now be indoctrinated into our children. They also will be taught that stealing elections is just part of failed democracy.

What would a woman who grew up in Communist China know about critical race theory? What would a woman who grew up in Communist China know about racism in America.

In fact a woman who grew up in communist china knows nothing about racing or racism in America. She knows how the Chinese communist government operated and nothing more. She has no idea of how racism came to be in the United States or how it impacts people.

Once again you try to conflate anything that isn’t republicanism, with communism. Today’s republican party are still promoting the failed economic ideas that turned South America into an economic shithole. With 3 economic crashes in the past 40 years, the USA is nearly there.

One more Republican president and you’ll be a permanent second tier country.

“ To me, and to a lot of Chinese, it is heartbreaking that we escaped communism and now we experience communism here.”

Oh no

She said a dirty word and libs such as Mac1958 are going to be very pissed

What does she know about communism compared him and other apologists for our home grown neo communists?

In fact a woman who grew up in communist china knows nothing about racing or racism in America.
Here is a canadian telling a US citizen who grew up in communist china that she dont know nuthin’ ‘bout communism in America

Its a fact that liberals cant smell their own stink

Yeah, sorry teaching about racism in school as part of history is not a communist idea, it's just honest. But you guys and the wingnuts in Germany who don't want to teach about the holocaust in schools are on the same page.
to bad students are learning pretty much nothing except how to be a good fast food worker

you can't be serious?

Same tactics. CRT is about class division, racial division, and indoctrination. BLM founder is on video holding-up Mao's "Little Red Book"

Comparing critical race theory to communism in China it’s like comparing an apple tree to a racehorse. One of these things is not like the other.

As for dividing the American population by race, Donald Trump has done that in spades and he’s conveniently vilified brown people from Central America as the enemy. A fascist state always needs an “other” to demonize. To the GOP, it’s anybody who isn’t white.

to bad students are learning pretty much nothing except how to be a good fast food worker

That’s the result of 40 years of the Republican Party dumbing down education in the United States to produce an electorate dumb enough to elect Donald Trump. God for bid children should learn about civics or critical thinking skills, or the unvarnished history of the United States of America: slavery, Jim Crow, Trail of Tears, Chinese Exclusion and all. Alongside the great achievements.

Those who do not learn from their past mistakes are condemned to repeat them. Right now Republicans are a busy reenacting Jim Crow laws and their voters think that going back to the Jim Crow era 1900s when the KKK terrorized black citizens and non-Christian citizens who tried to stand up for their rights, or achieve political power. Today you have the Proud Boys, the 3 percenters, and the Boogaloo Bois taking on the terrorist role of the KKK, but the laws and the backlash against people seeking to enforce the their rights under the first amendment is no different than it was 100 years ago.

Gerrymandering is just the latest addition of Jim Crow.

Forum List

Back