🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Susan Collins may be forced to vote No on Brett Kavanagh

Terrible for the country if you believe in the founders, GOD, religion and protecting the rights of unborn children.

There are no unborn children. And we live in a country with separationof Church and state, so keep your fucking bronze age superstitions to yourself.

Terrible if you believe in PROTECTING the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE.

Not an issue here. The fact is, people are rejected for jobs all the time because someone said something bad about them. Ask anyone who has been blackballed by a former employer.

It was mere allegations about the Jews that created the situation that allowed for 6 million of them to be murdered.

Um, no. It had more to do with the anti-Semitism that is hardwired into Christianity. They killed your imaginary God man.

The reason we have the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE is to prevent that type of terror that is so common in dictatorships!

Again, not an issue here. The question is, do we give this guy a lifetime appointment when there are a lot of questions about his partisanship and character. His rant about "Hillary is out to get me!" should have been a deal breaker if nothing else is.

IN GOD WE TRUST is on all are money! We are not an ATHEIST state. Take your ANTI-RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY and shove it up your ASS. Your a better fit for NORTH KOREA than the United States! You'll have a lot more in common with the people there.
Money spends just as well without that phrase on it. You DO know that, right? And our REAL country motto is E Pluribus Unum not a patch job motto slapped on everything during the Cold War just like adding that "under god" phrase in the Pledge. A patch job put up there by people trying to make us all their religion which is against the 1st Amendment.

1) American money won’t spend at all without it. By law every coin and note must have “In God We Trust” on it for it to be considered money
2) E Pluribus Unum was never our official motto. It appeared as a heraldic device and that’s as far as it went. “In God We Trust” is the only official motto the United States has ever had. As an American you should be proud to use it.
As you mentioned, in the Cold War we contended with Godless communists. You know...your type.
Actually I can cross it off paper money and gouge it out on coins and it would still be legal tender......no problem there....and we don't have to believe OR trust in your god...we and others have our own.....and there's nothing you can do about it.

As I said you are a Holocaust denier and an antisemite. Your words on these boards are garbage.

Good for the country if we can keep an anti-civil rights, OBVIOUSLY partisan "judge" off the highest court of the land.

Terrible for the country if you believe in the founders, GOD, religion and protecting the rights of unborn children. Terrible if you believe in PROTECTING the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE. It was mere allegations about the Jews that created the situation that allowed for 6 million of them to be murdered. The reason we have the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE is to prevent that type of terror that is so common in dictatorships!
Someone's god shouldn't enter this in any way. We are not some theocracy.

Well you deny the Holocaust so anything you say on these boards is basically worthless.
Wait....what? When have I ever denied the Holocaust? It was a REAL thing...a very very real thing.

My goodness, what a liar you are....you might want to see someone about that.

According to you I dont need proof. I am The accuser. You’re the accused prove that you’re not a Holocaust denier. I believe you are so that must be true.

Taking the play out of your Leftist playbook.
Ok, sweetie.....you play that game....:71: And I will laugh at you. :71:

Terrible for the country if you believe in the founders, GOD, religion and protecting the rights of unborn children. Terrible if you believe in PROTECTING the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE. It was mere allegations about the Jews that created the situation that allowed for 6 million of them to be murdered. The reason we have the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE is to prevent that type of terror that is so common in dictatorships!

Well you deny the Holocaust so anything you say on these boards is basically worthless.
Wait....what? When have I ever denied the Holocaust? It was a REAL thing...a very very real thing.

My goodness, what a liar you are....you might want to see someone about that.

According to you I dont need proof. I am The accuser. You’re the accused prove that you’re not a Holocaust denier. I believe you are so that must be true.

Taking the play out of your Leftist playbook.
Ok, sweetie.....you play that game....:71: And I will laugh at you. :71:

I am glad you find the Holocaust humorous. You are really a piece of work.

our REAL country motto is E Pluribus Unum

Well, aren't you the smarty.

Tell me, if that's the REAL motto, why are you people so intent upon rewriting it as "E Unum Pluribus"?
I am intent on no such thing

The behavior of the Democratic Party says otherwise.
Oh really? Who are the ones calling the other side "enemies"?

Americans.

You are what you what you have made yourselves to be. I can only call it as I see it.

Good for the country if we can keep an anti-civil rights, OBVIOUSLY partisan "judge" off the highest court of the land.

Did you know he and Merrick Garland on the cases they decided together voted the same way 90% plus times?

Have you got the nerve to call Garland anti civil rights?
Funny that you bring up Merrick Garland......what did the GOP do to him?

Nothing. They followed proper procedure and Garland understood that. He's a good man who also backs Kavanaugh.

Terrible for the country if you believe in the founders, GOD, religion and protecting the rights of unborn children.

There are no unborn children. And we live in a country with separationof Church and state, so keep your fucking bronze age superstitions to yourself.

Not an issue here. The fact is, people are rejected for jobs all the time because someone said something bad about them. Ask anyone who has been blackballed by a former employer.

It was mere allegations about the Jews that created the situation that allowed for 6 million of them to be murdered.

Um, no. It had more to do with the anti-Semitism that is hardwired into Christianity. They killed your imaginary God man.

The reason we have the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE is to prevent that type of terror that is so common in dictatorships!

Again, not an issue here. The question is, do we give this guy a lifetime appointment when there are a lot of questions about his partisanship and character. His rant about "Hillary is out to get me!" should have been a deal breaker if nothing else is.

IN GOD WE TRUST is on all are money! We are not an ATHEIST state. Take your ANTI-RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY and shove it up your ASS. Your a better fit for NORTH KOREA than the United States! You'll have a lot more in common with the people there.
Money spends just as well without that phrase on it. You DO know that, right? And our REAL country motto is E Pluribus Unum not a patch job motto slapped on everything during the Cold War just like adding that "under god" phrase in the Pledge. A patch job put up there by people trying to make us all their religion which is against the 1st Amendment.

1) American money won’t spend at all without it. By law every coin and note must have “In God We Trust” on it for it to be considered money
2) E Pluribus Unum was never our official motto. It appeared as a heraldic device and that’s as far as it went. “In God We Trust” is the only official motto the United States has ever had. As an American you should be proud to use it.
As you mentioned, in the Cold War we contended with Godless communists. You know...your type.
Actually I can cross it off paper money and gouge it out on coins and it would still be legal tender......no problem there....and we don't have to believe OR trust in your god...we and others have our own.....and there's nothing you can do about it.

And this, people, is the perfect metaphor for liberalism and it’s attacks on America. The gouging and defacement of our institutions...what we created to express our culture...with the arrogant and childish demand that we accept the damaged results as normal.

our REAL country motto is E Pluribus Unum

Well, aren't you the smarty.

Tell me, if that's the REAL motto, why are you people so intent upon rewriting it as "E Unum Pluribus"?
I am intent on no such thing

The behavior of the Democratic Party says otherwise.
Oh really? Who are the ones calling the other side "enemies"?

Americans.

You are what you what you have made yourselves to be. I can only call it as I see it.

Some truth to that. But don’t forget we are the bulwark. The UK as well. When we fall to the leftist barbarians the rest of the world will enter an Orwellian dark age with us.

He didn't. He lost by 3 million votes.
Electoral win dummy...how many links should I post that show Hillary as a lock for an electoral win?....damn liberals are dumb....and we all know where her majority came from....the illegal and fraudulent vote in the corrupt state of California...that will not be the case in the future...the counties are cleaning up their voter rolls...

God should be the first to enter the equation. Our moral decline is due to the apostate. God will not be mocked.

Maine is more a purple, Independent state. There are a mighty lot of Republicans here.

Senator Collins liked Kavanaugh prior to these allegations being known and planned to vote for him. I think she will still vote for him. She IS receiving a lot of pressure from BOTH sides and as usual she will do what her conscience tells her is best. Collins does not bend to pressure, but she does listen and I know she is taking the hearing into account, as well as whatever information the Senate gets from an investigation.

If Senator Collins listened to Kavanaugh's performance, she will likely reject him. Not based exclusively on the testimony of Dr. Ford, but on his pathological anger, conspiracy theories and disrespect for the Ranking member of all Democratic Senators.

No one should support someone like Kavanaugh, he is unsuited to judge others, since he cannot control his emotions.

Sure, because if you spent the last two weeks been called a rapist and a predator in front of your family, friends, and the entire world you would be totally in control of your emotions, wouldn’t you? You’re such a fraud. The fact of the matter is you’re just regurgitating the same talking points as everyone else in the anti-Kavanaugh crowd. You hear pundits in the media say it and like soldiers with your marching orders you trot out and repeat it like a collective Borg. It’s so transparent it’s sad.
Just where are all the people who come out of the woodwork to say that bullying means nothing and if you let it bother you, it's your fault, not the bully-er. I hear that all the time here. Yet for Kavanaugh, it's oh those wicked Dems. The right has no problem name calling and slandering, does it under the flag of "free speech." So what's the problem with it, again? As bones says, it's not what people call you, it's what you answer to. So grow up, Kavanaugh.

"Oh those wicked Dems" is right, and when punched by a bully, you punch back twice as hard.
If you ask me, he missed.

He does an interview on Fox News and the Dems criticize him for being soft, so he must be guilty.

He comes out swinging and lands a few good ones on the Dem Senators and they criticize him for being a bully.

Do you libtards ever listen to the hypocrisy in almost every word that slithers out of your mouth?

Obviously nothing matters to you because your limited IQ prevents you from understanding how utterly pathetic human beings you are!

Susan Collins is getting HEAVY pressure right now in her home state of Maine to vote against Brett Kavanagh. She is up for election in 2020. If the pressure is enough, I don't think she will risk her future career for Brett Kavanagh.

I don't think the FBI will find anything more than what is known. But Susan Collins is a Republican in a firmly BLUE STATE. On a divisive issue like this, she is not going to risk her career with a yes vote. Too much is at stake for her.

So the Senate vote will be 51 to 49 against Brett Kavanagh. It will be a sad day for the country and a sad day for the presumption of innocence. I'm sorry that this terrible injustice happened to Brett Kavanagh and his family.

Well, when Trump said "lock her up", was that not a sad day for "presumption of innocence"?

A terrible injustice? The guy is rich already. So he sticks his foot into the political arena and gets it chewed, this happens all the time.

Look at the kids from Parkland High School, they got massively chewed and the right didn't give a shit. All of a sudden this poor rich man... blah blah.

I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for Hillary Clinton.

Okay, and.... what does this have to do with this topic?

I'm lost.

You brought Trump into this, I didn't.

If Susan Collins votes no she will become a GOP outcast.
I think she`s already an outcast or what they like to call a RINO. She doesn`t belong to the NRA or the KKK.

Yep. If you're not part of the right wing lunatic fringe, you're a normal person. Which makes you an outcast.

No. As per usual you are wrong. If you are a member of the lunatic Democrats, you are and should be cast out. You people are dangerous.

I'm going to pray for you, for your salvation and understanding. Pray that God gives you wisdom and courage.

You're welcome

Okay, when you get around to doing something useful, let me know.

You see, I became an atheists after everyone in the Parish prayed for my Mom's cancer to get better and she died anyway because God was too busy "not existing".

Go to North Korea, you won't have to experience that there. Lots of people like you there.

You could also go to jail!

Wouldn't that be poetic justice!

She can always abstain - and if it comes down to 49-49 Pence can come in and be the tie-breaker.

I can't believe I voted for Flake. I wrote him a letter and as a constituent and begged him to follow the President's policy agenda, and I only got a form letter back saying he was doing what he thought was best for the country.

Ummm - how about doing what you were elected to do - represent your constituency?

You could also go to jail!

Wouldn't that be poetic justice!

And if that happens I encourage her to go on a hunger strike to the end as a protest against Americans choosing a motto without her permission.

If Senator Collins listened to Kavanaugh's performance, she will likely reject him. Not based exclusively on the testimony of Dr. Ford, but on his pathological anger, conspiracy theories and disrespect for the Ranking member of all Democratic Senators.

No one should support someone like Kavanaugh, he is unsuited to judge others, since he cannot control his emotions.

Sure, because if you spent the last two weeks been called a rapist and a predator in front of your family, friends, and the entire world you would be totally in control of your emotions, wouldn’t you? You’re such a fraud. The fact of the matter is you’re just regurgitating the same talking points as everyone else in the anti-Kavanaugh crowd. You hear pundits in the media say it and like soldiers with your marching orders you trot out and repeat it like a collective Borg. It’s so transparent it’s sad.
Just where are all the people who come out of the woodwork to say that bullying means nothing and if you let it bother you, it's your fault, not the bully-er. I hear that all the time here. Yet for Kavanaugh, it's oh those wicked Dems. The right has no problem name calling and slandering, does it under the flag of "free speech." So what's the problem with it, again? As bones says, it's not what people call you, it's what you answer to. So grow up, Kavanaugh.

"Oh those wicked Dems" is right, and when punched by a bully, you punch back twice as hard.

If you ask me, he missed.

He does an interview on Fox News and the Dems criticize him for being soft, so he must be guilty.

He comes out swinging and lands a few good ones on the Dem Senators and they criticize him for being a bully.

Do you libtards ever listen to the hypocrisy in almost every word that slithers out of your mouth?

Obviously nothing matters to you because your limited IQ prevents you from understanding how utterly pathetic human beings you are!

I'm not sure who you are referencing here: ..."nothing matters to you because your limited IQ prevents you from understanding how utterly pathetic human beings you are". It seems you are referencing anyone who holds opinions which offend you.

I'd suggest an intelligent and educated person offended or in disagreement wouldn't resort to a personal attack on the person(s); if well informed and rational, a person so infected, would liely post an expository essay, clear and concise, why they disagreed.

Given the syntax and tenor of your comment it seems you may lack the intelligence and education to offer a rebuttal of substance. I hope in the future, for your sake, you will act with maturity and reasonableness.

Forum List

Back