🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Susan Collins may be forced to vote No on Brett Kavanagh

She can always abstain - and if it comes down to 49-49 Pence can come in and be the tie-breaker.

I can't believe I voted for Flake. I wrote him a letter and as a constituent and begged him to follow the President's policy agenda, and I only got a form letter back saying he was doing what he thought was best for the country.

Ummm - how about doing what you were elected to do - represent your constituency?

Do you believe you represent the entire constituency of AZ?

If Senator Collins listened to Kavanaugh's performance, she will likely reject him. Not based exclusively on the testimony of Dr. Ford, but on his pathological anger, conspiracy theories and disrespect for the Ranking member of all Democratic Senators.

No one should support someone like Kavanaugh, he is unsuited to judge others, since he cannot control his emotions.

Sure, because if you spent the last two weeks been called a rapist and a predator in front of your family, friends, and the entire world you would be totally in control of your emotions, wouldn’t you? You’re such a fraud. The fact of the matter is you’re just regurgitating the same talking points as everyone else in the anti-Kavanaugh crowd. You hear pundits in the media say it and like soldiers with your marching orders you trot out and repeat it like a collective Borg. It’s so transparent it’s sad.
Just where are all the people who come out of the woodwork to say that bullying means nothing and if you let it bother you, it's your fault, not the bully-er. I hear that all the time here. Yet for Kavanaugh, it's oh those wicked Dems. The right has no problem name calling and slandering, does it under the flag of "free speech." So what's the problem with it, again? As bones says, it's not what people call you, it's what you answer to. So grow up, Kavanaugh.

"Oh those wicked Dems" is right, and when punched by a bully, you punch back twice as hard.
If you ask me, he missed.

He does an interview on Fox News and the Dems criticize him for being soft, so he must be guilty.

He comes out swinging and lands a few good ones on the Dem Senators and they criticize him for being a bully.

Do you libtards ever listen to the hypocrisy in almost every word that slithers out of your mouth?

Obviously nothing matters to you because your limited IQ prevents you from understanding how utterly pathetic human beings you are!
Since I never criticized him for being soft or prejudged him before the hearing, you might want to word that post a little differently.
I think he "missed" because he is openly and admittedly too partisan, a traditional no-no on the Court and it is STILL being used against Ginsburg for her comments about Trump when Kavanaugh just declared war on the entire Democratic party.
In my mind, he also "missed" by behaving so unprofessionally and disrespectfully at the hearing. It was embarrassing to watch. I wondered if he'd been drinking some of those beers he professes to like so much.

So unprofessional and highly partisan. He's a miss.

She can always abstain - and if it comes down to 49-49 Pence can come in and be the tie-breaker.

I can't believe I voted for Flake. I wrote him a letter and as a constituent and begged him to follow the President's policy agenda, and I only got a form letter back saying he was doing what he thought was best for the country.

Ummm - how about doing what you were elected to do - represent your constituency?

Well, too late, you at least know what Flake is. You weren’t wrong to vote for him. It just took time for him to show his true colors.
I know it’s silly but I want so bad to see a 49-49 vote with Pence breaking the tie. Talk about communist butthurt! They would cry for years! And it would drive them farther into TDS which puts them on display for the mid terms.

Sure, because if you spent the last two weeks been called a rapist and a predator in front of your family, friends, and the entire world you would be totally in control of your emotions, wouldn’t you? You’re such a fraud. The fact of the matter is you’re just regurgitating the same talking points as everyone else in the anti-Kavanaugh crowd. You hear pundits in the media say it and like soldiers with your marching orders you trot out and repeat it like a collective Borg. It’s so transparent it’s sad.
Just where are all the people who come out of the woodwork to say that bullying means nothing and if you let it bother you, it's your fault, not the bully-er. I hear that all the time here. Yet for Kavanaugh, it's oh those wicked Dems. The right has no problem name calling and slandering, does it under the flag of "free speech." So what's the problem with it, again? As bones says, it's not what people call you, it's what you answer to. So grow up, Kavanaugh.

"Oh those wicked Dems" is right, and when punched by a bully, you punch back twice as hard.

He does an interview on Fox News and the Dems criticize him for being soft, so he must be guilty.

He comes out swinging and lands a few good ones on the Dem Senators and they criticize him for being a bully.

Do you libtards ever listen to the hypocrisy in almost every word that slithers out of your mouth?

Obviously nothing matters to you because your limited IQ prevents you from understanding how utterly pathetic human beings you are!
Since I never criticized him for being soft or prejudged him before the hearing, you might want to word that post a little differently.
I think he "missed" because he is openly and admittedly too partisan, a traditional no-no on the Court and it is STILL being used against Ginsburg for her comments about Trump when Kavanaugh just declared war on the entire Democratic party.
In my mind, he also "missed" by behaving so unprofessionally and disrespectfully at the hearing. It was embarrassing to watch. I wondered if he'd been drinking some of those beers he professes to like so much.

He declared war on the Senators on the Judiciary committee for their abject clownfest!

He gave the respect that was deserved by those hypocrites and monons!

You know, my Dad loved beer too! In my entire life, I never saw him even the slightest bit drunk. I should be able to tell the difference because two of my uncles were raging alcoholics.

Someone's god shouldn't enter this in any way. We are not some theocracy.

Well you deny the Holocaust so anything you say on these boards is basically worthless.
Wait....what? When have I ever denied the Holocaust? It was a REAL thing...a very very real thing.

My goodness, what a liar you are....you might want to see someone about that.

According to you I dont need proof. I am The accuser. You’re the accused prove that you’re not a Holocaust denier. I believe you are so that must be true.

Taking the play out of your Leftist playbook.
Ok, sweetie.....you play that game....:71: And I will laugh at you. :71:

I am glad you find the Holocaust humorous. You are really a piece of work.
I don't fine the Holocaust humorous.....you, however, I find VERY humorous. :71: And yes, I'm laughing AT you, not with you. :71:

our REAL country motto is E Pluribus Unum

Well, aren't you the smarty.

Tell me, if that's the REAL motto, why are you people so intent upon rewriting it as "E Unum Pluribus"?
I am intent on no such thing

The behavior of the Democratic Party says otherwise.
Oh really? Who are the ones calling the other side "enemies"?

Americans.

You are what you what you have made yourselves to be. I can only call it as I see it.
So you admit to being on the "side" of politics that calls liberals "enemies". My case made. Easy Peasy.

He declared war on the Senators on the Judiciary committee for their abject clownfest!

He gave the respect that was deserved by those hypocrites and monons!

You know, my Dad loved beer too! In my entire life, I never saw him even the slightest bit drunk. I should be able to tell the difference because two of my uncles were raging alcoholics.

Wow, you're an authority on alcoholics too? So he likes beer, so f'n what?

Q.Why did he go on and on, on beer and how much he liked it?

A. Like all of his responses, to avoid answering a question. His performance, was very well practiced, with the W.H. Attorneys' counsel, to wit:

"never admit wrong doing, always repeat the same (Big Lie), "I was a great student, I was an athlete, I went to church, I'm a great person, I got into Yale"; and, they told him to not forget to be indignant; get mad; and make sure you attack the left wing, the Clintons' and of course the Democrats & the Ranking Member, but not ever attack Dr. Ford (you need the women Senators, remember that above all).

Well you deny the Holocaust so anything you say on these boards is basically worthless.
Wait....what? When have I ever denied the Holocaust? It was a REAL thing...a very very real thing.

According to you I dont need proof. I am The accuser. You’re the accused prove that you’re not a Holocaust denier. I believe you are so that must be true.

I don't fine the Holocaust humorous.....you, however, I find VERY humorous. :71: And yes, I'm laughing AT you, not with you. :71:

You are so rattled you cannot even type “find” and are using emojis as you are desperate. Your whole online personna has shifted because of what I said on these boards. A baseless accusation. How do you think Kav feels as his whole family is torn apart by an uncorroborated accusation? You are calling him a rapist and he was not even accused of rape. You are just as bad as the Alt Right. Just a terrible human being.

You are so rattled you cannot even type “find” and are using emojis as you are desperate. Your whole online personna has shifted because of what I said on these boards. A baseless accusation. How do you think Kav feels as his whole family is torn apart by an uncorroborated accusation? You are calling him a rapist and he was not even accused of rape. You are just as bad as the Alt Right. Just a terrible human being.
:71: I appreciate the laugh on a Sunday night....Thank you for the humor, son.

Well, aren't you the smarty.

Tell me, if that's the REAL motto, why are you people so intent upon rewriting it as "E Unum Pluribus"?

Americans.

You are what you what you have made yourselves to be. I can only call it as I see it.
So you admit to being on the "side" of politics that calls liberals "enemies". My case made. Easy Peasy.

I see you haven't a clue, as usual. Indeed, I am an American, and liberal in the classical definition.

Americans.

I see you haven't a clue, as usual. Indeed, I am an American, and liberal in the classical definition.
Self-defining liberal is so cool.....I am a socially liberal, fiscally conservative American myself. And a woman vet voter who remembers very well how the trumpanzees have taken over the GOP.

:71: I appreciate the laugh on a Sunday night....Thank you for the humor, son.

Late for the Nazi meeting? Do you think the Holocaust didn’t happen or that it was just exaggerated?

Americans.

Self-defining liberal is so cool.....I am a socially liberal, fiscally conservative American myself. And a woman vet voter who remembers very well how the trumpanzees have taken over the GOP.

It's not "self-defining".

What Is Classical Liberalism? | Ralph Raico

Susan Collins is getting HEAVY pressure right now in her home state of Maine to vote against Brett Kavanagh. She is up for election in 2020. If the pressure is enough, I don't think she will risk her future career for Brett Kavanagh.

I don't think the FBI will find anything more than what is known. But Susan Collins is a Republican in a firmly BLUE STATE. On a divisive issue like this, she is not going to risk her career with a yes vote. Too much is at stake for her.

So the Senate vote will be 51 to 49 against Brett Kavanagh. It will be a sad day for the country and a sad day for the presumption of innocence. I'm sorry that this terrible injustice happened to Brett Kavanagh and his family.

Collins should vote in the manner her constituents desire her to vote; period.

Collins is after all representing her constituents; right?

Susan Collins is getting HEAVY pressure right now in her home state of Maine to vote against Brett Kavanagh. She is up for election in 2020. If the pressure is enough, I don't think she will risk her future career for Brett Kavanagh.

I don't think the FBI will find anything more than what is known. But Susan Collins is a Republican in a firmly BLUE STATE. On a divisive issue like this, she is not going to risk her career with a yes vote. Too much is at stake for her.

So the Senate vote will be 51 to 49 against Brett Kavanagh. It will be a sad day for the country and a sad day for the presumption of innocence. I'm sorry that this terrible injustice happened to Brett Kavanagh and his family.

Well, when Trump said "lock her up", was that not a sad day for "presumption of innocence"?

A terrible injustice? The guy is rich already. So he sticks his foot into the political arena and gets it chewed, this happens all the time.

Look at the kids from Parkland High School, they got massively chewed and the right didn't give a shit. All of a sudden this poor rich man... blah blah.

I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for Hillary Clinton.

Okay, and.... what does this have to do with this topic?

I'm lost.

You brought Trump into this, I didn't.

I didn't ask you why you brought Trump up, but why you brought up who you voted for. Christ, reading comprehension problems some.

People can tell you that whether they are religious or not. And, with enough support, can enforce it as a rule of law. But that is not the point here anyway.

Now, define "free exercise" without sounding like an idiot.

But that's exactly the point here, guy. Keep your backward ass bronze age superstitions to yourselves. It's kind of for your own good, because left to your own devices, you'd go back to killing each other over whether Jesus was made of bread or some such shit.

Yawn ....another coward pretending to not see the obvious. Go gaslight another brain dead liberal.
But it’s illustrative that you consider defending himself as a privilege he should be denied. And illustrative you can only see him as a white male.
The fact remains he didn’t retreat with his tail between his legs. Shocking enough in this age that you don’t know how to defeat him. Same with Donald Trump.
Go ahead...whine that he backsassed a certified victim. See how far it gets you. I think those days are ending.

Um, guy, let's get real here.

If you asked a prospective employee about something that came up in a background check, and he started ranting bizarre conspiracy theories at the HR Committee the way Kavanaugh did, no company in their right mind would hire him.

Sorry, Trump's schtick about attacking everyone who even mildly criticizes him is getting old with a lot of people.

Oh, great another ANTI- RELIGIOUS BIGOT! Go to North Korea, you'll have more in common with the people there when it comes to Religion.

Naw, man, I'm sorry you don't get it. North Korea is what you guys want, adherence to a cult without thinking.

If you want to do something, you have to come up with something a little better than "A sky Pixie said so 3000 years ago."

When you get sick, you don't pray to get better. You do go a guy who studied medicine and hope he has a way to cure you...

Forum List

Back