Susan Rice Did Her Job And Boy Are Republicans Pissed

Susan Rice Did Her Job And Boy Are Republicans Pissed

Yeah, NaziCons are still pissed that she wasn't lynched after Benghazi - even though she did nothing wrong.

"I'm a liberal and I'm OK,
I get high all night and I lie all day!
I'm a liberal and I'm OK
I slander good people for minimum wage!"

SusanRice-AP-img.jpg

In Lake’s telling, it was Rice who allegedly asked intelligence-agency leaders to reveal the names, which are normally “masked” to protect US citizens caught in foreign-intelligence gathering. Senator Rand Paul claimed Lake had identified the “smoking gun” that validated Donald Trump’s claims that the Obama administration was “spying on” him.

Of course, it was no such thing; even Lake reported that what Rice was alleged to do was neither a crime nor evidence of Trump’s ludicrous claim. Security officials went further: Former CIA director John McLaughlin told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell that Rice was just “doing her job.”

Susan Rice Did Her Job—and Boy Are Republicans Pissed

It was her job to UNMASKED AMERICANS AND LEAK GEN FLYNN's NAME.

Who would have thunketh.

SusanRice-AP-img.jpg

In Lake’s telling, it was Rice who allegedly asked intelligence-agency leaders to reveal the names, which are normally “masked” to protect US citizens caught in foreign-intelligence gathering. Senator Rand Paul claimed Lake had identified the “smoking gun” that validated Donald Trump’s claims that the Obama administration was “spying on” him.

Of course, it was no such thing; even Lake reported that what Rice was alleged to do was neither a crime nor evidence of Trump’s ludicrous claim. Security officials went further: Former CIA director John McLaughlin told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell that Rice was just “doing her job.”

Who would have thunketh.

The investigating agencies that needed the names unmasked already had them.... the only motive left explaining her actions are political... ending with it "getting pushed to the Hill" Farkas and ultimately ending up in the media... Rice bears responsibility for all or some of the links in this chain starting with her accessing the database and culminating in media reporting on it.... OWN IT!!!

Exculpatory evidence freely given and blatantly contradicting is quite revealing... compare her answers 2 wks. prior to just days ago...

SusanRice-AP-img.jpg

YO SCUMBAG , IF SHE WAS MERELY DOING HER JOB WHY ARE THE AGENCIES

REFUSING TO COOPERATE WITH THE HOUSE AND SENATE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTES?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY HIDING. SHE WAS JUST DOING HER JOB, RIGHT?

SusanRice-AP-img.jpg

Who would have thunketh.

The investigating agencies that needed the names unmasked already had them.... the only motive left explaining her actions are political... ending with it "getting pushed to the Hill" Farkas and ultimately ending up in the media... Rice bears responsibility for all or some of the links in this chain starting with her accessing the database and culminating in media reporting on it.... OWN IT!!!

They are lying their ass off. They can run but can't hide.

SusanRice-AP-img.jpg

Slow down there.... deep breathe..... you're working yourself into a tizzy....
- not within the purview of her job to cause the dissemination of the unmasked names..... YES we can make that assumption based on Nunes's report and the silence of Schiff following..
- all agencies are cooperating with Cong. Int. Comitt. proceedings..
- again she was NOT "just doing her job"... she is a WH staffer, not an investigator and not entitled to change the 'minimization' designation of the raw data that the NSA had marked this as...

SusanRice-AP-img.jpg

Who would have thunketh.

They are lying their ass off. They can run but can't hide.

Y'all related or something.... you're coming across as unhinged and illogical.

SusanRice-AP-img.jpg

Slow down there.... deep breathe..... you're working yourself into a tizzy....
- not within the purview of her job to cause the dissemination of the unmasked names..... YES we can make that assumption based on Nunes's report and the silence of Schiff following..
- all agencies are cooperating with Cong. Int. Comitt. proceedings..
- again she was NOT "just doing her job"... she is a WH staffer, not an investigator and not entitled to change the 'minimization' designation of the raw data that the NSA had marked this as...

I KNOW.

I AM BEING FACETIOUS

BUT THE AGENCIES ARE NOT COOPERATING.

IF THAT'S NOT THE CASE CALL FOX.

SusanRice-AP-img.jpg

We don't know if she was "doing her job"

We do know she told TWO DIFFERENT stories though.

Peddle your bullshit elsewhere fool

Says the one with the shit running out of their mouth while pointing the finger.....

Call me out on a specific...

SusanRice-AP-img.jpg

Sure, but just think of the stink Republicans would be having if she HADN'T pressed for answers when the alarm bells started going off in her briefings. What can you expect from a president and party that blames his predecessor for the Syrian gas attack on children same as they blamed Obama for the failed Yemen sortie he ordered that went wrong?

Where did you get the idea that the Yemen SEAL raid (not sortie) went wrong?

You have no proof of anything. That is the point.
Admiral, You DID get the news that the raid 1, Accomplished nothing 2, An American was killed, and 3, several civilians including children were also killed. I am aware of the CYA effort to make it look like a mission was accomplished, but only the kool-aid drinkers swallowed that. Please let me be clear....I do not condemn the raid, and sometimes they go wrong. Nor do I take lightly the loss of life. It was a sad occasion. But, darn it, this attempt to make himself (Trump) utterly blameless for the actions HE causes ought to make even you think twice.

Are you aware that there is no way you could have accurate information on that raid unless you are committing a felony and could be locked up for a decade or so? Are you Susan Rice in real life?

Please explain how Trump was to blame for a mission that did not go exactly as planned.

By your lack of logic, I guess Obama was at fault when the helo crashed during the bin Laden raid.
Admiral, please re-read this part of my original comment...Thank you! ...From Post #34.."Please let me be clear....I do not condemn the raid, and sometimes they go wrong. Nor do I take lightly the loss of life. It was a sad occasion. But, darn it, this attempt to make himself (Trump) utterly blameless for the actions HE causes ought to make even you think twice."

"This is information about their everyday lives," Rep. Peter King of New York, a member of the House Intelligence committee said. "Sort of like in a divorce case where lawyers are hired, investigators are hired just to find out what the other person is doing from morning until night and then you try to piece it together later on.” Reports in unmasking controversy were detailed, had info about 'everyday lives'
To me thats confirmation of more than just listening in to phone calls

This is correct. Sources, within the Intel agencies, are telling me that over 97% of what was unmasked had NO FOREIGN connections (nether participant was a foreigner). This means that Rice unmasked US citizen to US citizen phone calls and conversations. A clear violation of the US Constitution and FISA intel laws..

This is now a bonfire and its not going to get put out. This has no LEGAL reasoning and can have only one motive.. Political spying on the opponent party...

Many of my friends, within the intel community, are now livid and pissed at the level of abuse .. They are now calling for an in-depth investigation into the IRS scandal as well.

"This is information about their everyday lives," Rep. Peter King of New York, a member of the House Intelligence committee said. "Sort of like in a divorce case where lawyers are hired, investigators are hired just to find out what the other person is doing from morning until night and then you try to piece it together later on.” Reports in unmasking controversy were detailed, had info about 'everyday lives'

This is correct. Sources, within the Intel agencies, are telling me that over 97% of what was unmasked had NO FOREIGN connections (nether participant was a foreigner). This means that Rice unmasked US citizen to US citizen phone calls and conversations. A clear violation of the US Constitution and FISA intel laws..

This is now a bonfire and its not going to get put out. This has no LEGAL reasoning and can have only one motive.. Political spying on the opponent party...

Many of my friends, within the intel community, are now livid and pissed at the level of abuse .. They are now calling for an in-depth investigation into the IRS scandal as well.
Agreed, just as soon as the investigation into the possible collusion with Russia by the Trump campaign is settled, lets investigate the claims of your sources in the intel community that is so pissed at the level of abuse and can testify to all they know in open court.

Agreed, just as soon as the investigation into the possible collusion with Russia by the Trump campaign is settled, lets investigate the claims of your sources in the intel community that is so pissed at the level of abuse and can testify to all they know in open court.
These are concurrent situations.... and NOT causational... NOT one predicated on the other so I don't get the logic of your post...

. "Intelligence sources said the logs discovered by National Security Council staff suggested Rice’s interest in the NSA materials, some of which included unmasked Americans' identities, appeared to begin last July around the time Trump secured the GOP nomination and accelerated after Trump’s election in November launched a transition that continued through January.

The intelligence reports included some intercepts of Americans talking to foreigners and many more involving foreign leaders talking about the future president, his campaign associates or his transition, the sources said. Most if not all had nothing to do with the Russian election interference scandal, the sources said, speaking only on condition of anonymity given the sensitive nature of the materials.

.... names were sometimes unmasked at the request of Rice...."
White House logs indicate Susan Rice consumed unmasked intel on Trump associates

Forum List

Back