Sweden did not have a lockdown. Experts predicted that it would have 40,000 COVID-19 deaths by May 1. The actual number was 2,769.

Worse is the misuse and misapplication of models which I am Expert on due to my weather work.

No, you're not.

What was the original model based on social distancing being enacted? 100-240k? Sounds about right.
It was one million, shit for brains.

Uh-oh, Bripat wants to redeem himself for his geography failure.

Got a link to a prediction model that showed 1 million deaths while using preventative measures such as social distancing?
Bripat would trip over his own dick if it was longer than 1/2 an inch. Dude is constant comedy and of all the Drumpfsters that are on this forum he is closest to Drumpf in fuckups.
Says the imbecile who claims the Egyptians were black and invented trigonometry.

Egyptians were black, there testing has shown that a vast majority were black.

Eygptians also researched and found may answers to Geometry and trigonometry

Walt Disney's Prince of Egypt might have taken a liberty or two...

By the way while you here, Jesus probably looked like a palestinian...

View attachment 332454
bullshit.

DNA discovery unlocks secrets of ancient Egyptians

Publishing its findings in Nature Communications, the study concluded that preserved remains found in Abusir-el Meleq, Middle Egypt, were closest genetic relatives of Neolithic and Bronze Age populations from the Near East, Anatolia and Eastern Mediterranean Europeans.

Worse is the misuse and misapplication of models which I am Expert on due to my weather work.

No, you're not.

What was the original model based on social distancing being enacted? 100-240k? Sounds about right.

Got a link to a prediction model that showed 1 million deaths while using preventative measures such as social distancing?
Bripat would trip over his own dick if it was longer than 1/2 an inch. Dude is constant comedy and of all the Drumpfsters that are on this forum he is closest to Drumpf in fuckups.

Now, now, let's be fair here.

You're giving Bripat too much....credit.
You're a special kind of douchebag.

Is that your way of saying you can't find that prediction model? I have faith in you, little buddy
No. Can you find the prediction model to support your claim?

Of course I can. I mean, I'm not you and I'll even use a dingbat source.

The extension of the social distancing guidelines comes after Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and other public health officials on the White House coronavirus task force ominously warned that even if the U.S. were to continue to do what it was doing -- keeping the economy closed and most Americans in their homes -- the coronavirus could still leave 100,000 to 240,000 people in the United States dead and millions infected.
Nope. The "social distancing guidlines" were already in place when he said that.

Yes, yes they were that is when the model was ran. Could you just kill yourself now? Just go play ball on the highway or something.
That isn't when they implemented the guidelines, dumbass.

Oh, boy. Did you not read what I quoted? See? This is why everyone thinks you're not bright.

The extension of the social distancing guidelines comes after Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and other public health officials on the White House coronavirus task force ominously warned that even if the U.S. were to continue to do what it was doing -- keeping the economy closed and most Americans in their homes -- the coronavirus could still leave 100,000 to 240,000 people in the United States dead and millions infected.

Where is your prediction model that you said existed? Did you lie? Did you get your facts wrong? Come on, pudge, get your shit together.
That doesn't show that they implemented the guildlines then, dumbass. The article makes it clear that the guidelines were already in place.

The prediction model of 100-240k was based on people social distancing. It says so right in the link, I quoted it for you multiple times now.
There well may be links of a later day origin that say differently but memory dictates when this hit we got figures of 1.7-2.2 million projected fatalities Period and that’s what got us locked down. Then after about two weeks of the lockdown it was reduced to 1-200,000 projection. In essence you are presenting “post dated” links

Last edited:
More from the link I posted:

Increased lending to small and medium-sized companies via Almi (enacted)

• Almi Företagspartner receives a capital injection of SEK 3 billion to increase its lending to small and medium-sized companies throughout the country. To companies who’s operations are adversely affected by the outbreak of covid-19.

A small business bailout. Just like the US.

More:

The Central Bank of Sweden

• Lends SEK 500b to Swedish banks. The proposal means that the banks will in turn lend money to companies to secure the necessary credit supply lending via banks).
  • The Central Bank of Sweden announced on 16 and 19 March that it will extend its purchases of securities during the year by up to SEK 300 billion. The purchases will if necessary include government and municipal bonds, covered bonds and securities issued by non-financial corporations.
    • Corporate bonds issued by non-financial corporations are eligible for a buy-out program
USD loans:

• The Riksbank will enable loans in US dollars against collateral to ensure a continued and adequate supply of one of the most important currencies for Swedish companies. An adequate supply of both Swedish kronor (SEK) and US dollars (USD) is important to mitigate the consequences for output and employment in the wake of the corona pandemic
  • Requirements:
    • The Riksbank will offer loans in US dollars against collateral. The framework amount is USD 60 billion for the period 19 March 2020 up to and including 18 September 2020.
    • Riksbank monetary policy states that counterparties, no later than on the banking day before the auction, have registered to participate.

Just like the US Federal Reserve.
$3 billion is nothing compared to the $3 trillion the US is spending, even in per capita terms/
I see you can't read. Sweden is printing way more than $3 billion, idiot.

It's getting harder and harder for the shutdown Nazis to justify continuing this farce:

Sweden did not have a lockdown.
Experts predicted that it would have 40,000 COVID-19 deaths by May 1.
The actual number was 2,769.
The Telegraph just reported:
How Sweden suppressed infection rates without a lockdown
Denmark locked down hard and early, shutting schools, borders, cafés, restaurants and shops. Sweden has taken a light-touch approach, shutting none of these things, and instead relying on the public’s “common sense behaviour”.
If the R number is 1, it means that each person infected goes on to infect an average of one other person during the course of their illness. So long as a country keeps R below one, the number of infections will steadily decrease until the pandemic comes to an end.
The Public Health Institute of Sweden estimated that Sweden’s R number has fallen from 1.4 at the start of April to 0.85 at the end of April.
Denmark’s SSI infectious diseases agency, meanwhile, estimated that Denmark’s had fallen from about 1 at the start of April to about 0.9 at the end of April.
Sweden’s numbers are a standing rebuke to the Imperial College study that has done so much to influence UK policy. Researchers at the university predicted that Sweden’s approach would leave it with an R of above 3, leading to 40,000 coronavirus deaths by May 1. Sweden’s current death tally is just 2,769.
Uno Wennergren, a mathematician and pandemic modeller at Linköping University, suspects Sweden’s low number in part comes from growing levels of immunity in Stockholm, where the outbreak has so far been concentrated, and in part from social distancing.
“It looks like its a combination of herd immunity effect and lower infectability. Both seem to be acting simultaneously,” he said.
Sweden’s state epidemiologist Anders Tegnell now estimates that as many as a quarter of people in Stockholm might already be immune. The capital might have herd immunity within weeks, he argues.

You're not citing the most important figure. DEATHS per million. Sweden having TWENTY PERCENT MORE FATALITIES PER MILLION than the United States is a good thing?

2020-05-05-X2.jpg
They have zero additional government debt, and no additional unemployment. They haven't destroyed their economy.

Yes, that's a good thing.

Sweden's economy is pretty much as fucked up as everyone else's right now and what did they get for it other than dead people?
Wrong. Do they have $3 trillon in additional government debt? Do they have 30% unemployment?

Can you imagine if a country the size of Sweden alrady went 3 tril in debt? Their GDP is curling up and dying and possibly more so than their neighbors.

ROFL! No it isn't. The government hasn't acquired any additional debt, and their unemployment rate is a fraction of ours.

You make one preposterous statement after another - statements which I easily show to be wrong, but I'm the one who "lacks credibility" because I made on wrong statement about Copenhagen?

You realize that you're a terminal douchebag, don't you?

Their GDP is in the toilet. You should be happy, they're Communists or whatever you guys are calling everyone else now.
No it isn't, turd.

• Almi Företagspartner receives a capital injection of SEK 3 billion to increase its lending to small and medium-sized companies throughout the country. To companies who’s operations are adversely affected by the outbreak of covid-19.

More:

• Lends SEK 500b to Swedish banks. The proposal means that the banks will in turn lend money to companies to secure the necessary credit supply lending via banks).
  • The Central Bank of Sweden announced on 16 and 19 March that it will extend its purchases of securities during the year by up to SEK 300 billion. The purchases will if necessary include government and municipal bonds, covered bonds and securities issued by non-financial corporations.
    • Corporate bonds issued by non-financial corporations are eligible for a buy-out program
USD loans:

• The Riksbank will enable loans in US dollars against collateral to ensure a continued and adequate supply of one of the most important currencies for Swedish companies. An adequate supply of both Swedish kronor (SEK) and US dollars (USD) is important to mitigate the consequences for output and employment in the wake of the corona pandemic
  • Requirements:
    • The Riksbank will offer loans in US dollars against collateral. The framework amount is USD 60 billion for the period 19 March 2020 up to and including 18 September 2020.
    • Riksbank monetary policy states that counterparties, no later than on the banking day before the auction, have registered to participate.

$3 billion is nothing compared to the $3 trillion the US is spending, even in per capita terms/
It's all loans and loan guarantees.

No, you're not.

Now, now, let's be fair here.

You're giving Bripat too much....credit.
You're a special kind of douchebag.

Is that your way of saying you can't find that prediction model? I have faith in you, little buddy
No. Can you find the prediction model to support your claim?

Of course I can. I mean, I'm not you and I'll even use a dingbat source.

Nope. The "social distancing guidlines" were already in place when he said that.

Yes, yes they were that is when the model was ran. Could you just kill yourself now? Just go play ball on the highway or something.
That isn't when they implemented the guidelines, dumbass.

Oh, boy. Did you not read what I quoted? See? This is why everyone thinks you're not bright.

Where is your prediction model that you said existed? Did you lie? Did you get your facts wrong? Come on, pudge, get your shit together.
That doesn't show that they implemented the guildlines then, dumbass. The article makes it clear that the guidelines were already in place.

The prediction model of 100-240k was based on people social distancing. It says so right in the link, I quoted it for you multiple times now.
There well may be links of a later day origin that say differently but memory dictates when this hit we got figures of 1.7-2.2 million projected fatalities Period and then after about two weeks of the lockdown it was reduced to 1-200,000 projection. In essence you are presenting “post dated” links

1.7 - 2.2 million if we did nothing. That's probably true. That prediction didn't account one bit for staying at home or social distancing hence why the numbers are so high.

I'm presenting what? I'm presenting links that date to around the time the 100-120k prediction model came out and it was based on social distancing. I'm not really sure what your point is. You don't seem to really have one.

It's getting harder and harder for the shutdown Nazis to justify continuing this farce:

Denmark locked down hard and early, shutting schools, borders, cafés, restaurants and shops. Sweden has taken a light-touch approach, shutting none of these things, and instead relying on the public’s “common sense behaviour”.
If the R number is 1, it means that each person infected goes on to infect an average of one other person during the course of their illness. So long as a country keeps R below one, the number of infections will steadily decrease until the pandemic comes to an end.
The Public Health Institute of Sweden estimated that Sweden’s R number has fallen from 1.4 at the start of April to 0.85 at the end of April.
Denmark’s SSI infectious diseases agency, meanwhile, estimated that Denmark’s had fallen from about 1 at the start of April to about 0.9 at the end of April.
Sweden’s numbers are a standing rebuke to the Imperial College study that has done so much to influence UK policy. Researchers at the university predicted that Sweden’s approach would leave it with an R of above 3, leading to 40,000 coronavirus deaths by May 1. Sweden’s current death tally is just 2,769.
Uno Wennergren, a mathematician and pandemic modeller at Linköping University, suspects Sweden’s low number in part comes from growing levels of immunity in Stockholm, where the outbreak has so far been concentrated, and in part from social distancing.
“It looks like its a combination of herd immunity effect and lower infectability. Both seem to be acting simultaneously,” he said.
Sweden’s state epidemiologist Anders Tegnell now estimates that as many as a quarter of people in Stockholm might already be immune. The capital might have herd immunity within weeks, he argues.
Finland and Denmark had a lockdown and fewer deaths than Sweden.
End of thread.

You're not citing the most important figure. DEATHS per million. Sweden having TWENTY PERCENT MORE FATALITIES PER MILLION than the United States is a good thing?

2020-05-05-X2.jpg
They have zero additional government debt, and no additional unemployment. They haven't destroyed their economy.

Yes, that's a good thing.

Sweden's economy is pretty much as fucked up as everyone else's right now and what did they get for it other than dead people?
Wrong. Do they have $3 trillon in additional government debt? Do they have 30% unemployment?

Can you imagine if a country the size of Sweden alrady went 3 tril in debt? Their GDP is curling up and dying and possibly more so than their neighbors.

ROFL! No it isn't. The government hasn't acquired any additional debt, and their unemployment rate is a fraction of ours.

You make one preposterous statement after another - statements which I easily show to be wrong, but I'm the one who "lacks credibility" because I made on wrong statement about Copenhagen?

You realize that you're a terminal douchebag, don't you?

Their GDP is in the toilet. You should be happy, they're Communists or whatever you guys are calling everyone else now.
No it isn't, turd.

Well, I don't blame you for ignoring yet another link. You're on a roll kid, and I ain't talking about you stuffing your fat face with bread either.

More:

USD loans:

• Requirements:

Their central bank is printing the money for those loans, idiot. Just like the US Federal Reserve is doing by printing several trillion dollars right now.

"Lends SEK 500b to Swedish banks."

Sweden's gross domestic product is about SEK 5 trillion.

I have no doubt that lockdowns are killing more than they're saving. Bodies, infected bodies at that, piling up in senior homes; more infected bodies locked in people's houses because those who should be collecting them are not considered vital jobs. Keeping people out of the sunlight and off the beaches, all along both coasts, has to be killing people.

Of all the messages, on all the message boards, this one, this thread, has to be among the five most worthless.

Combined, all three countries have roughly the same population as New York State and half the population of New York

The Norwegians and the Danes hate Sweden and vice versa! Sweden's healthcare system is breaking the country.

Who wants to move to any of those countries? I could, but why? Freeze my cojones off ten months of the year? I love the beaches and water here in Florida!

Finland and Denmark had a lockdown and fewer deaths than Sweden.
End of thread.
Wrong. That isn't the end of the story.

More:

USD loans:

• Requirements:

Their central bank is printing the money for those loans, idiot. Just like the US Federal Reserve is doing by printing several trillion dollars right now.

"Lends SEK 500b to Swedish banks."

Sweden's gross domestic product is about SEK 5 trillion.
Loans have to be paid back. The stimulus checks we received don't.

Of all the messages, on all the message boards, this one, this thread, has to be among the five most worthless.

Combined, all three countries have roughly the same population as New York State and half the population of New York

The Norwegians and the Danes hate Sweden and vice versa! Sweden's healthcare system is breaking the country.

Who wants to move to any of those countries? I could, but why? Freeze my cojones off ten months of the year? I love the beaches and water here in Florida!

Your post makes this thread "among the five most worthless". You have evidently posted on the other four as well.

Your "cojones" would shrivel to microscopic size in Sweden.

Keep them under your MAGA hat you MAGAnut.

No, you're not.

Says the imbecile who claims the Egyptians were black and invented trigonometry.

View attachment 332454
bullshit.

Publishing its findings in Nature Communications, the study concluded that preserved remains found in Abusir-el Meleq, Middle Egypt, were closest genetic relatives of Neolithic and Bronze Age populations from the Near East, Anatolia and Eastern Mediterranean Europeans.
Hey dummy. When were the pyramids constructed? Even your own link admits that the people they sampled were nowhere near the time the pyramids were built and 90 people dont mean anything. Hell they could have been prisoners.

"Scientists took 166 bone samples from 151 mummies, dating from approximately 1400 B.C. to A.D. 400, extracting DNA from 90 individuals and mapping the full genome in three cases. "

Again from your own link....

"Ancient Southern Egypt might be a different matter, however, where populations lived closer to Nubia, home of the "Black Pharaohs" in what is now Sudan."

The Pyramids were built during Khufus reign. Khufu was a Nubian as was Imhotep the architect of the pyramids and the worlds first documented multi-genius.

Really?

Sweden, UK and three other European nations are not seeing a drop in coronavirus cases, EU agency says
PUBLISHED TUE, MAY 5 2020 12:17 PM EDT
[...]
However, while the number of Covid-19 cases had fallen in 26 European countries over the last two weeks, the number of cases was still increasing in one country, Bulgaria, and there had been “no substantial change” in the “14-day notification rate” observed in four countries: Poland, Romania, Sweden and the U.K.
[...]

Your post makes this thread "among the five most worthless". You have evidently posted on the other four as well.

Your "cojones" would shrivel to microscopic size in Sweden.

Keep them under your MAGA hat you MAGAnut.

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-M.jpg

And their population, and concentration of that sparse population, is a tiny fraction of ours.

No, you're not.

View attachment 332454
bullshit.

Hey dummy. When were the pyramids constructed? Even your own link admits that the people they sampled were nowhere near the time the pyramids were built and 90 people dont mean anything. Hell they could have been prisoners.

"Scientists took 166 bone samples from 151 mummies, dating from approximately 1400 B.C. to A.D. 400, extracting DNA from 90 individuals and mapping the full genome in three cases. "

Again from your own link....

"Ancient Southern Egypt might be a different matter, however, where populations lived closer to Nubia, home of the "Black Pharaohs" in what is now Sudan."

The Pyramids were built during Khufus reign. Khufu was a Nubian as was Imhotep the architect of the pyramids and the worlds first documented multi-genius.
Yeah, we all know the population of Egypt could have changed entirely in the 1000 years before when the pyramids were built. Is there any historical record of this happening, moron?

Where is it written that Khufu was a Nubian? Imhotep? You need to quit reading comic books and read books about actual history.

Forum List

Back